PonyTales

Change in the AP format?

I kinda like this. It ensures that most eggs will be picked up when they reach a low enough time, rather than seven day eggs which no-one wants blocking up the AP.

And I missed a CB gold :|

If these aren't abandoned eggs that just haven't been claimed, I guess I'm missing the point. Eventually there will be more people sitting on the AP than you'd have to contend with in a single biome. Considering how frequently CB metals drop in the biome, it isn't any faster with the handful I've seen so far.

Not to mention that people will be ignoring the incuhatchable eggs for the chance at CB metals + instant hatchlings, which will cause further backlog. I've stopped breeding completely unless it's BSA, for fear that common lineaged dragons will simply die.

Why not just let people see images in the cave itself. Once you memorize descriptions and only look for key words it works exactly like an image anyway.

with this drop now, it is clogging the ap futher as no one is too interested in picking up normal eggs even at low time

refreshing is taking up too long

this is worse than getting clog at biome

Another cb silver just went by,make that 2, and now a cb blusang, didn't get any of them

Edited by aqua17

I got ninja'd on 2 silvers, 2 magmas, several Cb blacks, but I did manage to snag a magi and a sunsong that I'm happily ER'ing atm. ^^

You can't see that /xxxxx code after the code because they aren't abandoned by users. They came straight from the cave backlog.

The point is that people are haunting the AP, picking up all sorts of eggs they wouldn't otherwise.

This is the perfect AP fix!

The last two eggs I got out of the AP, (to hatchie-lock myself again, lol,) were a Skywing and a Tangar - both babies at not much over a day remaining and both say that they were forced out of their shells prematurely?

Is this usual with such low-time ERed eggs?

The point is that people are haunting the AP, picking up all sorts of eggs they wouldn't otherwise.

This is the perfect AP fix!

The last two eggs I got out of the AP, (to hatchie-lock myself again, lol,) were a Skywing and a Tangar - both babies at not much over a day remaining and both say that they were forced out of their shells prematurely?

Is this usual with such low-time ERed eggs?

Might be usual. I never paid attention to this but the two ER commons I fetched and hatched earlier today have the same comment. The ER Pygmys of last night do not, though. Perhaps this comment vanishes after a couple of hours?

This is so weird...

I was going to propose that maybe the eggs at 1 day were already in the AP to begin with, that so many eggs were abandoned that TJ had to find some way to get rid of them, thus changing them to a low time. That ways the CB commons were taken and the lineaged commons could be picked and chosen but if there are CB golds and silvers in there than maybe they are generated there...

I wonder how long this will last, surely just until the AP clears?

Edited by boscodelta

The 'Forced' comment is still on one that I hatched 4 hours ago...

Forced comment usually happens when you try to hatch an egg using kill or earthquake.

Forced comment usually happens when you try to hatch an egg using kill or earthquake.

But it's giving it to us when we are ERing these 1day eggs. My red dorsal that just hatched also has this message. o.0

Looking at the other two I just hatched and froze, they also have this message. I used neither method to hatch these, just a normal ER.

ETA: This is crazy!

Edited by Bu-tan

Maybe this is a holiday event for Easter :/ unmentioned :/ ? Like Egg hunting kinda tongue.gif I like it though.

Edit: I saw a CB Silver and Gold fly by, I happened to catch A red dorsal and Red dino <3 smile.gif

Edited by shovedtbh

I loved the 1 day egg slot!

Keep it TJ!

but I missed 5 Red Dorsal, 1 Dino, 1 CB Silver.... sad.gif

All I can picture, is TJ sitting on a cliff above the AP laughing at all of the really confused hunters with giant question marks over their heads.

I've got a Water hatchie that I picked up as a 1D 4H egg that is also showing the forced message.

ETA: I agree with shovedtbh and boscodelta! laugh.gif

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Saw a blusang zip by, but I am so locked up for hours yet. This is the best hatchie glut ever

^.^ Maybe this is a test to see how much activity has picked up since the metal boom and now the AP craziness. Making DC more fun does increase activity here. I am just worried that eggs will be too easy to get now O_o Besides prizes and Thuweds of course. My speculation would be the AP glitch is for Easter O_o? I don't think it will stay like this forever :/ But than again, make eggs extremely difficult to get with less trading less activity Verses smooth catching for a bunch of us and increased activity and trading...I think I will go with the second option.

Edit: Just caught a CB Black D: lol but my issue now is O_o the hatcheries are really backed up. We need more fan sites ^.^ I've been waiting for my other eggs to hatch for awhile now before I even saw the AP's state.

I know it is a bit much to ask, but if the cave stays like this...I would suggest implementing DC's own official hatchery. Not to take away from the fan sites, they would still be used just as much as any hatchery even if DC made it's own hatchery. We need more hatcheries....

Edited by shovedtbh

Considering that certain breeds arent dropping and some less than others, maybe this ia a way to compensate the ratios?

^.^ Maybe this is a test to see how much activity has picked up since the metal boom and now the AP craziness. Making DC more fun does increase activity here. I am just worried that eggs will be too easy to get now O_o Besides prizes and Thuweds of course. My speculation would be the AP glitch is for Easter O_o? I don't think it will stay like this forever :/ But than again, make eggs extremely difficult to get with less trading less activity Verses smooth catching for a bunch of us and increased activity and trading...I think I will go with the second option.

Edit: Just caught a CB Black D: lol but my issue now is O_o the hatcheries are really backed up. We need more fan sites ^.^ I've been waiting for my other eggs to hatch for awhile now before I even saw the AP's state.

I know it is a bit much to ask, but if the cave stays like this...I would suggest implementing DC's own official hatchery. Not to take away from the fan sites, they would still be used just as much as any hatchery even if DC made it's own hatchery. We need more hatcheries....

For now, just try AOND's ER hatchery and keep your PC on refreshing. It usually hatches an egg in half an hour for me.

I don't care if this makes some breeds too easy to get. I'm still trying to get the "impossibles".

Has anyone notice a certain lack of blocker breeds in the AP? I don't think I've seen many pebbles, if any.

I don't care if this makes some breeds too easy to get. I'm still trying to get the "impossibles".

Has anyone notice a certain lack of blocker breeds in the AP? I don't think I've seen many pebbles, if any.

I'm still seeing them, but they are switching out so much with the others, they aren't really "blocking" anymore.