PonyTales

Change in the AP format?

Well looks like it is over, no one dayers in sight.

Fun while it lasted. Got some good cave breds and no waiting.

But it sure was putting a strain on the fan sites I bet! ohmy.gif

Yeh, I've put some eggs in the ER's but they're sure not gaining view like they should be. Should I put them in more?

I got a couple of CBs in the 1day flood. Bright-breasted wyvern and a water dragon. No metals or anything, but I missed the early part of it.

It made me wish they had AP only slots or something, or at least more slots, so I could have rescued more. It was pretty fun though, admittedly.

At least until my housemate was like "omggggggg what is this? None of these are what I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed" lolol. I know what it's like to really want something and it's not coming up but yeah. >___> Maybe I'm just too attached to cute pixels. laugh.gif

I got 2 magis, 2 sunsongs and a spring out of it. Still happy though the magis are part of an IOU.

Within the 1d drop, I managed to end up with a Brimstone, a Royal Blue, a Split and one of the many Stripes I saw. Of course, none of my attempts to click one of the numerous Golds, Trios, or even one of the Blacks ever came up with a code. Mints went real fast, too! lol

I'm locked with 19 hatchlings and 2 bred eggs! xd.png

I wonder how many eggs were scooped up and hatched during that little episode? Must have been quite a number! ohmy.gif

I wonder how many eggs were scooped up and hatched during that little episode? Must have been quite a number! ohmy.gif

The ER in AoND had 515 eggs at one point, and i think I saw Silvi's with 490.

Looks like I missed a lot of fun last night (how dare I require sleep!). Unfortunately, a side effect of that effect was the fansites being so full, my eggs/hatchlings didn't get as many views as I hoped: this included two tinsel hatchlings I was hoping would gender overnight, but now are at 4d 2hrs before going ER. Darn it...I need to see if the influences took!

Anyway, all those under 5 day eggs...I'm really tempted to try ND experiments again...

Edit: I have three fansites open right now, trying to help all those eggs get views....

Edited by Slaskia

Me too! I just unlocked, but it was quite fun watching the eggs go by!

Anyone see that Shimmer go whizzing by? I clicked on it (HAH).

No....

Of all the times to NOT be on the AP! *sighs and glues herself to the AP for now on*

Edited by Slaskia

I saw it! And clicked on it, but my mouse had been on the other side of the screen at the time, so no luck for me.

It's kind of like the hollies as christmas - not a snowball's chance in hell of grabbing it, but it feels so good to click like crazy on it anyway!

Cave is down for regular maintenance O_o Maybe they're fixing the problem or doing something else.

regular maintenace at xx:12......I don´t believe....

but its active again now....

Edited by Becka

TJ already stated in another thread that he was trying out some things to make cave hunting and Ap hunting more fun.

So we are in an experiment stage guys. I wouldn't worry about any negative effects being brought about by any of this. I HIGHLY doubt he is out to ruin his own site for the users xP Especially because without us there would be no Dc ^^

TJ already stated in another thread that he was trying out some things to make cave hunting and Ap hunting more fun.

So we are in an experiment stage guys. I wouldn't worry about any negative effects being brought about by any of this. I HIGHLY doubt he is out to ruin his own site for the users xP Especially because without us there would be no Dc ^^

Personally, I'm loving this "Experimental March" through the Cave, and it seems most of the posts I've seen about these latest tweaks have been positive too. Once the hatcheries can adjust to the new ER levels, I think it will work well for everyone.

Go TJ!!! xd.png

I hope he keeps up these small spurts of awesomeness. Maybe once a week at a random time or something?

We're getting Soti's back, which will help with the increase in eggs, if we all try to give at least some Views to the hatcheries we use (it should be increasing with the number of users putting more eggs in to work) and if the AP is left as is and if Cave-blocker eggs get kicked to the AP when not taken for a reasonable length of time, and if we get a chance at all different dragons to be dropped/bred at attainable levels because the ratios are closer among rarity levels and we get New Releases monthly - this place WILL be fun and there'll be a point to coming here daily because we have fun things to do here!

I saw it! And clicked on it, but my mouse had been on the other side of the screen at the time, so no luck for me.

saw one come up under my cursor and couldn't get it. one day.....