TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Uh-huh. I'm waaaay too slow. And egg-locked myself accidentally by clicking the wrong egg.

I wonder if and when I will get one of them. v_v

I see what u did thar. Waited for me to say I'd be working on my midterm and then released these pretties. xP

Yesss, speckle-throated. I love these guys. <3

DC is like a society. We all want the same things. But some people can have those things more easily than other (better computer, better connexion, more time on computer, better skills and knowledge about how to have the better speed and where to find etc.). In our real world, it's money that helps you. Here money is called connexion. If everybody can have all the dragons they want when they want, a lot of things will collapse (trading would be the best exemple). We have to accept it.

(sorry for my english biggrin.gif )

Jeez this release has been ridiculous. Only managed to get three, I literally only had one try for each 5 minute drop (if I refreshed or clicked once they were gone) and maybe two for the hourly ones, and I have pretty dang fast internet.

Oh well, at least I got my three. And the eggs look quite pretty.

Edited by Switch

Lucky you. xd.png I manged to get none.

I wonder what I'm going to misclick this hour drop. Hopefully a CB gold or silver. >w<

@_@

TJ's eggs are taking an awfully long time to hatch..

*sigh*

*gives up stalking for awhile*

That brings up a question, are they incubated? :0 how many times?

Anyways, i hope i can catch something worthwhile in the next hourly drop.. u_u

*mopes* I'm egg locked... Hopefully I'll get some in... 17 hrs @_@.. woohoo. ^___^ Well I'll have to make it work. Thank you for the new release, with the interesting descript!

Have a wonderful week everyone! *waves*

That was fast, omg.

And there were so many beautiful eggs next to the new release, I wanted them all xd.png Didn't get any.

Just got a whole mouthful of blockers. An improvement (re-downloaded Firefox, give up on Chrome) but *grabby hands at new eggs* :P

Saw three golds, a silver, some trio stuff, and failed to get my speckled that I promised to someone else. =w=; Oh well, I'll see if I can't manage something later.

0 eggs this drop. -.-

I give up.

Usually I fill up quickly, but this time it's impossible.

I'll get them when the craze dies down and hopefully they become commons.

TJ's first egg might hatch soon. ohmy.gif

*resumes stalk*

0 eggs this drop. -.-

I give up.

Usually I fill up quickly, but this time it's impossible.

I'll get them when the craze dies down and hopefully they become commons.

Yep that's a first for me too, I never had any problem with catching new released eggs before.

I disabled graphics, JavaScrip and set the website style to "no style"... still no luck. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Nyastara

I just got one. The eggs themselves are pretty. I like the texture and shininess. :3 Not so sure about the color, though...What color even is that?

I just got one. The eggs themselves are pretty. I like the texture and shininess. :3 Not so sure about the color, though...What color even is that?

Looks like mauve to me. I like the eggs, they're really pretty. But they sure go by fast.