TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

I just got one. The eggs themselves are pretty. I like the texture and shininess. :3 Not so sure about the color, though...What color even is that?

I would say the colour is an "antique pink".

Whee, new release~!

So much want, so much not getting them though sad.gif

My goodness, they're going quick now, 5 minute drops disappear in a second. I'm glad I was able to grab some for me and my friends/siblings. =/ This is crazy, just like every new dragon drop is. Ah sweet retribution, as soon as I get egglocked with something I will sleep; until then, wait till morning.

Pffft. at least one of my vamps was nice enough to repulse the misclick winter I had last hour and now I have 1 more space. xd.png

ETA: another misclick, another vamp. >.> That stayed on my scroll.

But I love vamps! ^^

Now that i'm locked again, I guess there's no use hanging around the cave any longer. Off to do my other stuff, lol.

Edited by earthgirl

ANOTHER Alpine breed??

Thought that too.

We REALLY need some more uncommons for Forest and Jungle, like Blusang, GW, ... in rarity.

Edited by Gluria

Alright everyone, that hatchling is just precious.

Not that all hatchies aren't already, but I'd put that thing in a clam cushion where a pearl/peacock looking thing belongs. o-o

Edited by Limn

Thought that too.

We REALLY need some more uncommons for Forest and Jungle, like Blusang, GW, ... in rarity.

I wholeheartedly agree, but didn't these new eggs just come out only a few hours ago? Don't new drops usually occur only in the Alpine, and last 24 hours?

It's become a trend lately here... Releases are a lot harder to catch, while holidays are a lot easier now.

That colour is so indescribable xd.png What is it, a grey-beige-pink ?

But WHYYYYYY does it have to be ANOTHER Alpine breed??? It's already impossible to hunt in that Biome! I thought we were told that one Biome wasn't going to be THE goodie Biome that they'd be spread among them.

But WHYYYYYY does it have to be ANOTHER Alpine breed??? It's already impossible to hunt in that Biome! I thought we were told that one Biome wasn't going to be THE goodie Biome that they'd be spread among them.

Hm...I don't know? I understand where you're coming from, though; Alpine is busy enough as is. It does not need any more breeds.

Agree, lol.

Alpine already contains Winters, GW's, Ices, Trihorns, Royals and other pretties!(not to mention metals, but those drop everywhere, although I've seen them drop more in the Alpine as of lately).

Yay! it hatched. So cute!

I hope they won't be as difficult as Blusangs, though. >< I have only managed to grab 3 of those by myself, the rest I traded for and besides I havent seen one in cave in almost an year. xd.png

Only just found out about these, and golly don't they move fast. rolleyes.gif I started with four free spaces and now I'm locked.... with an Ice, a Winter, a Pillow, and a Gold I found in the Volcano, but that little precious (along with the Ice) is staying!

Hey now, the Alpines are mountains, when you think of where dragons would reside, one generally thinks of mountains. So if anything the Alpine being popular isn't a huge surprise. I'd say the coast and desert are good on their own. The jungle has dinos. I would like the forest and the Volcano to get better action though. =/

Lol and now I know why there is so much variety in the AP, peeps are getting rid of their eggies so they can attempt to catch new babies!

*headdesk*

First I join after Valentine's Day and miss pretty love dragons and now I have to compete with everyone else when there is a new release?

*mutters*

Hope my luck improves soon!

Well, it's nice to see Cheshire as a site artist now. Unfortunately they quit a long time ago.

Nevermind, looks like they still log into their scroll. Wrong scroll, they're still gone.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

sad.gif Just got up around 6AM for college and I see that there's a new egg sad.gif been trying to catch one since then and I have good net >___< Their not dropping and I have none...and its hard to compete with 100 other people looking for the same thing >___< Oh well...I have to go to school soon..maybe I will try later if there even is any being dropped.