cube1234567890

Your best luck in dragon cave?

I was just randomly biome-browsing at xx:28... I came to the volcano, looked at the descriptions. One said "This egg is almost too hot to touch."

I blinked twice and decided to click it, nothing to lose anyways. Now I have a CB magma!

Fool's luck I say xd.png

Yet the best thing is getting the GoN at first try, that never gets old

I consider myself very lucky that my opinions haven't gotten me banned yet.

I hope it's okay to resurrect an old thread, please let me know if it's not. But I was so shocked at what happened today, I had to post about it.

Two black eggs off the AP. Was tempted to throw back the second one, but it was a 3g tinselkin so I decided to hang onto it.

Wellp, the next afternoon they hatched....

THEY BOTH ALTED.

To compound the craziness, I've only been playing for a month or so, and these two were my first alts, EVER.

@_@ And of course I didn't bother influencing. So now I'm praying they gender opposite. Aaaaaaah

[edited for botched link]

Edited by pileofbones

When I first started, probably catching/biting Vampires. Twelve of my first fifty dragons were Vampires.

Recently, trading for my only two Silvers; both of which are second generations with a (holiday) mate that I own, and therefore can continue the lines of.

Edited by VampiricOmen

I currently have two cheese eggs, grabbed 6 hours apart. Probably the best luck I'll ever have. cool.gif

My first two CB blacks didn't refuse AND produced an egg on their first breed which hatched into an Alt xd.png

I also managed to catch a CB Blusang by missing a CB Daydream x3

so far getting a CB Ice, a Cheese, and a CB Golden Wyvern (which has been pretty hard for me to get).

Luckiest moment thus far was catching a 4th even gen Gold egg off the AP. I usually miss the rares, but clicked anyway just for the sake of trying and sure enough, got it happy.gif.

caught 2 clean, 3rd gen hollies this past Christmas - and they're siblings! I don't know that I will top that.

Edited by anemone

I dunno... in the last week I've bred two Silvers and a Gold, which has NEVER happened to me in the past. I've also managed to catch some pretty nice EGs in the AP, like this. None of them are checkered or anything, but I think they're really great.

Managed to snag quite a few uncommon CB's in AP.

Also managed to get a CB cheese egg, even before bronze badge.

AP had quite a few Golden Wyverns I managed to get. But they

all had quite ugly family trees. So I gave them back ;~;

Actually managing to snag a black egg from the AP on about the 5th try. Let's hope it hatches alt... (And no, it's not Caveborn.)

Getting 2 vampire eggs in a single day within about an hour of each other.

EDIT: It didnt hatch alt.

Edited by Neomaka

Catching 7 dinos in the last 3 days 3 yellows 1 purple 1 red 1 green 1 blue =3

2 yellows the purple and the red were gifted to friends =)

This happened a while back, but I caught two silvers seconds apart. I was flipping through the biomes saw a silver in the Forest grabbed it switched to the jungle saw another silver and grabbed it. That's the most CB metals I've had at the same time I think.

Making a Neglected was my biggest accomplishment. I'm still reeling over the victory, and haven't tried to make any more.

I'm pretty sure it was when i tried going on Dragon Cave at school since i found out all blocked sites had been unblocked. It wasn't blocked, so i went through the biomes for fun. Guess what? I found a Cheese egg biggrin.gif

This week, one day I caught an ice in the AP (a stairstep bronze tinselfail), the next day (today) I'm scanning the biomes and with ten people watching the desert a cheese appears. I click, the page loads for what seems like five minutes, and then... I got it!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Also, there was one time when all the AP eggs were on about 4 hours, 20 minutes and I had lots of reds. I chose an egg, incubated it, signed it up to lots of click sites, named the hatchie and went back for another egg. (Eventually my reds ran out though.)