cube1234567890

Your best luck in dragon cave?

Few days ago I randomly summoned as chatzy buddies wished me luck. My second GoN came out of it :^3

ALSO a few days ago I finally haggled an egg out of my Gold and Sweetling!

Back when we could only have two GoNs, I summoned my first GoN on my first try. Then I summoned my second one on my third try. ohmy.gif I felt lucky!

Also, I caught 5 or 6 CB Golds during a two week period back in the fall of 2013 because Golds were everywhere for some reason. I traded most of them, but it was exciting and I also felt lucky then too.

too many xenowyrms I've caught this week...at least 15 in a few days..

I kept seeing a ton of Xenowyrms even if I was not hunting them. But reading so many users that weren't seeing (forget catching) them, I wondered if I was confusing descriptions or what.

Luck in Dragon Cave? Lately, this beautiful AP find: http://dragcave.net/lineage/6KwSN

Thank you, unknown breeder.

Had 2 uninfluenced Xeno hatchies gender right and left me with my last egg available to influence, so now I have a pair of each Xeno both male and female ^.^

I kept seeing a ton of Xenowyrms even if I was not hunting them. But reading so many users that weren't seeing (forget catching) them, I wondered if I was confusing descriptions or what.

Luck in Dragon Cave? Lately, this beautiful AP find: http://dragcave.net/lineage/6KwSN

Thank you, unknown breeder.

I'm seeing a lot of Xeno's now so their rarity is definitely dropping - and since a lot of users have gotten their fill of them, they're also much easier to catch.

And damn... a 2G Prize in the AP?

^^^^^^^ xd.png My reaction entirely. 2nd gen wow.

I still see them snapped up so quick, though. And I see only 3~5 in a single day. But that's probs more of my internet thing than an actual cave thing. @Xenos.

______

I have 13/16 of all the gaias i need, and none of them misgendered so far!

Hoping to obtain 3 more so I can complete all the females I need :3

Well, they seem to be a bit easier to catch now - at least, for me.

Yesterday, within two minutes' time, I caught both a leetle tree and my first Ice Dragon egg. I couldn't believe my luck!

The best luck I've ever had was getting a GoN literally first try.

Ha ha! Same here!

Since then I haven't been able to get another one though...

Probably getting my last two GoN's right after one another.

I don't remember how many times I'd tried before my hiatus for my 2nd, but needless to say I was pretty surprised.

I just bred 13 reds in a row and a. none of them refused, and b. all of them produced an egg.

I was breeding for the AP anyway so they all got shuttled out that way, but I kept going 'wow, this streak has to end soon, right? No? Woah!' I'm so happy none of them refused, I named them all to be partners with each other.

Edited by silver_chan

Got a hold of two auto-abandoned vampire eggs in less than a minute!

A couple weeks ago, I agreed to a shimmerkin bloodswap on a Shimmer x Xenowyrm checker, and the other party sent me a one-way link because theirs bred this 2nd attempt (delayed due to the Birthday breeds of course). I went ahead and bred mine (also my 2nd attempt, if not first that was intended for this swap & delayed for the same reason) and I bred the Xeno to swap with them, so I don't have to have an IOU thing happen. Makes me want to dance!

My best luck would have to be this dark green dragon. As you would see, it produced one regular hatchling of each gender, perfect for freezing, then it produced two alt dragons of each gender, perfect for growing one and freezing the other. I did not have to attempt many times to get alts. Additionally, I bred him with one of my holiday dragons and all his children have names.