cube1234567890

Your best luck in dragon cave?

A couple months ago people were always breeding messy lineage Gold metallics and those were quite affordable, ergo they make up a large chunk of my army.That was the best period of growth for the Army.

Had a streak of hatchling back alts. Also got two 2G silvers back-to-back last week.

Just want to post because wow I can't believe I got away with this:

Went to the Alpine, glazed over, and noticed there was a cheese egg after a rotten moment of hesitation. I somehow nabbed it, but I felt like reloading the Alpine page. And in its place is an Icicle egg. And I somehow got that, too.

I was browsing the alpine when I say a GW egg. Stupid me had changed the page though, but when I got back there in about 5 seconds and clicked, I got the egg biggrin.gif 15 people in the alpine too.

Just yesterday? Day before maybe? I woke up from a nap and saw that I could go catch a few eggs to work on having at least one of every dragon in CB form. In particular, I was looking for an ochre drake and got it, when I went back into the forest to look again, there was a leetle tree! Couldn't believe my luck! My computer was misbehaving and I was slow to click since I was so dazed and still half asleep, so I can't believe I got it. xd.png

Best luck?

Maybe winning High Queen of Connacht, never really been this lucky.

However snagging a CB Ice and Gold within the same week is definitely some of the best luck I've had.

Last month I managed to catch a cb Winter and then a cb Blusang right after. Also nabbed a Shimmer from AP once. It was high gen, but clean lineaged.

And then, when I decided to try to breed an alt Vine and Black, I immediately got both.

I caught 2x 2g Hollies on my first Christmas event. o3o

The first was a 2g Holly Male x Female Silver

The other was a 2g Holly Female x Male Speckle (which I then traded for a 2g Holly Female x Silver Male)

-egg spam removed, please use lineage links- view/APUcM[/url] being my first ever egg I picked up. I thought it looked pretty, then I found out it was rare.. laugh.gif Edited by rubyshoes

I'm in the middle when it comes to luck, I guess. I once caught a Gold Shimmerscale egg off of the AP with my slow dial-up (and had a wonderful person gift me a CB Ice to continue its lineage), had two Black hatchies go Alt. in one day, had my cousin gift me a 2nd gen Silver when I was a newbie way back in the days before Teleport, and I summoned my 2nd GoN on my 22nd birthday~ :)

I decided to collect offspring from a specific dragon the other day, so I went to see if it had been bred recently. I saw an egg, wondering who the (hidden) owner could be. A few hours later, I happened to come across that very egg in the AP biggrin.gif

One time, I saw a silver tinsel dragon egg on the Abondoned page. I already had the egg limit, so I tried this: I opened another tab and abandoned a egg I didn't want, then tried grabbing the egg. Often this would be a fools idea, but somehow, as if TJ09's guardian dragon protected this egg from hands that were not meant for it, I got the egg. I now have a baby tinsel dragon on my scroll. Ad I love it.

Somehow managed to successfully summon my first GoN on the first try.

Constantly see people complaining about their trios not cooperating with this.

Also managed to snatch a Paper hatchling from the AP. Still not sure who would abandon one.

My best luck was somehow catching a blusang an dino the same day... xd.png (Then I never got a caveborn rare again sad.gif )

Getting my first Magi Dragon! Its Cave Born too!

What?

I was looking for one!

And getting all the Easter Egg's in 3 Days!

I think my best luck was catching my CB silver back in 2008 when there were no biomes. I'm pretty sure I was excited for the entire day after making that catch!

of course, back then there were less dragons and less people so it might not have been that great of luck, but it's probably still the best i've had!

Edited by XDragon52

Somehow managed to successfully summon my first GoN on the first try.

Constantly see people complaining about their trios not cooperating with this.

Also managed to snatch a Paper hatchling from the AP. Still not sure who would abandon one.

Wow! Who would ever abandon a rare hatchie? Or any hatchie for that matter! If you are hatchie locked and willing to bandon, just freeze the hatchie!! blink.gif

Ohh, never seen this thread before !! I actually have a LOT of extremely lucky moments I like to brag about, haha. 90% of them involve catching rare eggs, which is the main reason I love cave-hunting so much :']

Literally just had a lucky moment a few minutes ago, & caught a red copper that was just sitting in the Alpine between the new releases x] The reason I call it "lucky", is literally because it took me a good 3-5 seconds to recognize the copper's description :0

I've had quite a few lucky catches like that as a cave lurker already though, and many of them I don't even remember, lol :] But the first two golds I ever caught were nothing but luck x] So I like to talk about them.

The FIRST Gold I had EVER caught happened by some miracle in a bowling alley away from home. I was on my phone trying out the public wi-fi, and texting my friends and whatnot. Literally just popped into DC to check up on my dragons, and glance at the caves, and BAM: Gold Egg staring me in the face. And miracle of miracles, I caught it. o___o

My SECOND gold egg was a bit of a blunder.. I was just browsing through the biomes quickly to see what they had before starting to cave-lurk, when a Gold popped up in my vision really quickly in one of the biomes o.o The ironic part is I had already clicked the link to the next biome, and registered that that was a Gold Egg a second later. So as soon as the page loaded the next biome I started freaking out and SCRAMBLED (literally almost flipping my mouse) to click the previous biome link, thinking it was probably gone.

It was not.

I was so stunned I literally HESITATED to click the egg.

And nearly fainted when it actually worked.

I honestly cannot believe my own luck sometimes.

Just remembered, this guy was an AP catch too. What is it with people and tossing unbreedables? o_O