cube1234567890

Your best luck in dragon cave?

What was the luckiest time you had in dragon cave?

Mine was an Alt hatchling on the first try.

~Egg/hatchling spam Removed~view/PcB8c]Dragcave Alt Try One[/url]

I don't play Alt Lottery however.

Edited by _Z_

Once caught three, out of the four, CB Golds that dropped in the Desert's hourly drop. I think I was more surprised than anyone, lol. They just kept coming and I just kept frantically clicking on them. I'm still in shock, and it's been two years!

Edited by CDM

I was in the Alpine at the hourly drop a few weeks back and the description This egg is very reflective, almost metallic looking. popped up right when I reflexively refreshed the page. I stopped the refresh and clicked on the egg but it was loading so slow that I thought "Well I probably didn't get it..." so I walked away from my computer to turn up the TV and when I turned around the page saying I had gotten it was on my computer screen. biggrin.gif

I couldn't believe it because I had to stop a refresh before I even clicked on the egg. With 30+ other people in that biome at the time I was sure I had been too slow. laugh.gif

I don't think I'll ever get that lucky again. xd.png

Getting a cb magma a month after I joined nearly four years ago and getting a messy frill when they were still around smile.gif

It used to be pretty good.

I even got a CB silver.

It's become absolute censorkip.gif though.

I can't get a GoN, gold, tinsel or anything.

My silver refuses to give me a silver egg too even after years of breeding.

Getting a GoN in the first try, the day it was implemented biggrin.gif

...O.o What is this I don't even---

All of the CB Thunders and Dinos I catch. I once caught three CB Thunders in one week. They're the only rares I can catch.

Getting a GoN the frist time I tryed. And then my second the next time. So basically I was 2/2. My life is too easy....

I got a CB Silver a few days ago. My first in the two years I've been playing. Oh, and maybe the time I got my first GoN, and the time I got my Silver Trophy. xd.png

Caught a CB Silver on election day. Was my very first metal as well. smile.gif

Edited by Erithan

Getting a GoN the frist time I tryed. And then my second the next time. So basically I was 2/2. My life is too easy....

tongue.gif Stop it! Your making the rest of us jealous

I'm embarrased to say this, but my best luck has been summoning a Guardian of Nature after only ten times or so.

My luck isn't great :R

My first metal was a CB gold, and I once caught two Thuweds off the abandoned page about 3 minutes apart.

Probably during the mass Halloween breeding of 09. I caught two alt blacks, my first alt vine, and a silver. I then managed to trade the silver(bred), and one of the alt blacks for my first CB gold.

winning silas, most definitely.

i am not lucky at all, otherwise

i've never caught a cb metal, never caught a cb trio besides my one thunder. i've been summoning since the bsa was released and haven't gotten a GoN.

I'm tempted to say the amount of CB metals I've missed over the years (21) but that sounds too negative.

I'd have to go for getting a curled alt on the last day of the phasing, and even then the sitting alts outnumbered the curled.

Mine was getting a thunder egg, which happened only this morning.Sadly, it's not CB, but it's a n elemental after all. Finding those CB is very hard. This is probably the rarest dragon I have to date.

Edited by rogue-fox