cube1234567890

Your best luck in dragon cave?

My best luck ever? I'd still say it was finding this in the AP. wub.gif

I had a rare-catching several months ago, and ever since I haven't had much luck, but yesterday I managed to summon my second GoN *and* grab my first CB Silver! biggrin.gif

1) Grabbing a gold Shimmer perfect stairstep from the AP

2) Grabbing a regular Gold from the AP

3) (recently) Grabbing a checker copper from the AP (when I had none before)

4) (also recently) grabbing a CB grey/blue/dark (I have no idea which color is the alt) opal

Now...if the other 2 (shimmer doesn't count, obviously) had just been CB...

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

For some reason, I've actually caught/stumbled upon multiple rares in the past week. A CB silver, a cheese I traded for a lovely thunder and today a dino. I am pleased. Confused, but pleased. Ironically none of these were found in my actual attempts at stalking the biomes perhaps because I am terrible at it. *shrugs* Now I just have to decide what to do with the new little guy.

It was 3 years ago, when cb blacks were almost as rare as cb metallics.

I had none of them and one evening I caught one in the cave. I was overjoyed... and you can imagine how I felt about one hour later, when I caught a second one biggrin.gif

The funny thing is that I obviously had them to be a pair, and they have produced a lot of eggs together. I also sometimes tried to breed them with other mates, and neither of them ever produced a single egg in those occasions.

Edited by Iside

my best luck was when CB golds and Silvers were extremely rare I was gifting like 10 metals a day and didn't keep any for myself lol

I got two Shimmerscale eggs from the abandoned pile in a span of 3 minutes. Different colors too xd.png

First time I tried breeding my Undines, I got TWO - count em, TWO - alt hatchlings. If they gender right and like each other, I will be unbelievably happy.

I also had two awesome strokes of luck with my most treasured babies - I was clicking through habitats and noticed the Leetle Tree description out of the corner of my eye, but I clicked into another biome, spazzed out, and when I clicked back it was STILL THERE.

And just a few minutes ago I was doing the same thing, except I saw the Paper Dragon description. Freaked out, adrenaline spikes and all, and I GOT IT. I am not this lucky xd.png but I guess I have missed four different CB Metallics, two CB Blusangs, and a Thunder egg, so luck still hates me.

PS not really a luck thing, but I was surfing the AP and nabbed a fully cracked egg that had the description 'this egg gives off a beautiful glow'. I was so excited because I thought I'd gotten a Silver... LOL NOPE turns out I got a Soulpeace. Dangit.

Edited by Lumikkja

First Dark Green I picked up hatched out to be an Alt o_O

Caught 3 CB Silvers in 1 day and then traded for a 2nd gen. Grave from Holly

Grabbed 2 graves eggs, both 2nd gen PB, didn't influence

turned out to be opposite genders

*fistpump*

Oh, and they'll grow up before Halloween is over biggrin.gif

Edited by nextavengers

Summoned my 3rd GoN on the first try ... and on my birthday!

My 6th dragon ever was a CB Gold! (And I've never caught another one in the six years since xd.png )

I also caught a CB Silver on my iPad once... that was a shocker. I couldn't believe my luck!