TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I will send a flowers to everyone ,so nice event !!

Thank you Tj!

Sure~ One (pink) branch comin' right up!

Would it be okay if I request people to send me some bright-colored flowers? It shall be appreciated~! tongue.gif

Sure! A bright Hibiscus came your way.

Can't wait to see what the adult will look like. So far, all valentine-dragons were simply awesome and so cute :3

Didn't get any flowers yet, though sad.gif

Can't wait ether, here's a flower for you. smile.gif

Aw! What a cute little hatchie! biggrin.gif Congratulations on the release, Corteo! <3 I can't wait to see the fully grown dragon! I love your sprites so much. biggrin.gif

Oh, didn't know people could ask for flowers... Um... If its not too much trouble, I would love it if some one gave me an orange gardenia... Pm me if you do, and Ill send a flower back.

Oh, didn't know people could ask for flowers... Um... If its not too much trouble, I would love it if some one gave me an orange gardenia... Pm me if you do, and Ill send a flower back.

There's a thread here where you can ask for specific flowers and your post won't get gobbled up! smile.gif

I wonder if it would be okay to ask for some flowers from you guys? C:

Sure Thing! I hope you like Tulips biggrin.gif

Someone has just sent me a flower, thank you so much! biggrin.gif

(when I get on the computer, I will send flowers to everyone. smile.gif)

The forums crashes so often in my mobile sad.gif

Thank you to whoever sent me a flower! I thought I was never going to get one. smile.gif

Edited by vexxum

aww that hatchling is very cute smile.gif

I love this event, all the flowers are so pretty! Tankyou TJ and spriters for another wonderful Valentine's. These events are usually the highlight of the holiday and this year it is no exception!

Sure~ One (pink) branch comin' right up!

Would it be okay if I request people to send me some bright-colored flowers? It shall be appreciated~! tongue.gif

Thank you so much!

One rainbow rose winging it's way to you biggrin.gif

How nice, i finally received some flowers, they look so cute <3 thanks to the ones who did it <3

but they seem to cover each other, i can't really see the ones in the back anymore sad.gif

Send,

can you sent me a branch?

Thank you to whoever sent me a flower! I thought I was never going to get one. smile.gif

Well, here's another. biggrin.gif