TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Random question:

If you send flowers to someone and they have not logged on/been online when you send them, will the flowers be there even after the event? O.o

The lol flower mystery is getting very exciting.

The person needs to click the "You got a flower" link to see their vase. I don't know if the link would stay there even after the event...

I've been stalking this thread for like 4 hours now.. xd.png It's really entertaining..

But it's soon half past 4 in the morning here, so I really need to go to bed now.. :C

Good night, and good luck with the flower dilemma! laugh.gif

The hints are located in places other than my words...

Just need to look.

I've also been less hinting the last few times and more trying to keep you guys from throwing yourselves into something time-consuming and insane like sending one of every flower in order. xd.png;

I can try to think up some hints if people would like them. It's just a bit hard to find ways to hint without entirely giving it away.

How about a riddle we could solve?I think I have narrowed it down to your avatar, or a pattern on the flower. Unfortunately I am not a code breaker.

What's the worst that could happen? We figure it out, we get the flower, we stop talking about it.

Edited by skyie

It seems that a user needs to log in to get the badge (regardless of if it has flowers)

The person needs to click the "You got a flower" link to see their vase. I don't know if the link would stay there even after the event...

Thanks! I was just wondering in case someone knew. Happy Gardenia hunting! *sits back and watches the speculation*

Random question:

If you send flowers to someone and they have not logged on/been online when you send them, will the flowers be there even after the event? O.o

The lol flower mystery is getting very exciting.

Well, I'm not completely sure about this event. But last year I sent cards to a couple of inactive friends. One of them still remains inactive but another one logged on after the event but they didn't get them. I'm pretty sure you have to log on during the event in order to get a vase. But, if you do send something to someone before they have a vase, but then they log on during the event, they should still get it.

Um, she said going about your daily routine may or may not get you a flower, I did quote it, but meh.....I am still voting for the randomness of it, you get it or you don't, that is simple!

When you recieve the flower does a message come up like with other flowers?

It should.

well I am official done, im going to do what I do best, the usual >.<" If I get it, good, if I don't , it didnt really matter, my fav flower is the blue columbine, orange hibaiscus, and pink branch and I got them so Im happy. laugh.gif

cya later! ninja.gif

PS: Shikaru you need to do something to commemorate you reaching 6,666 posts.

There aren't many ways left we haven't explored. We probably have already found it but are not aware we have found it.

Edited by Ashywolf

PS: Shikaru you need to do something to commemorate you reaching 6,666 posts.

*coughtellushowtogetthelolgardeniacough*

Thanks for the event guys! The hatchies are really cute, looking forward to the adults biggrin.gif The mystery of the flower really intrigues me, but I guess I'll just do what I normally do on DC and send some flowers.

Okay, if it's something involving your daily routine:

posting, catching, gifting, getting, trading, freezing....

we just have to find out what the people who did get it have in common tongue.gif

You know it is fun and hard trying to figure this out and if i get this gardenia i get it if not then oh well.It has been a fun time on here anyway.I just can not wait for those hatchies to grow up.

Funny, I didn't incubate my eggs, I got them like, almost just after midnight on V-day, and they will hatch several hours before TJ's will grow up! Too funny!!

Edited by Riverwillows

Forty Two - I want to be able to view your all purple bouquet!

Also if this is no longer the thread for posting about flower requests, then I feel like the link from the "game" should not come here, but instead there.

I've got my names picked out already and reserved on two of my other hatchies.

Passion Roses

Love Roses

Of course, if they turn out to be Gardinias, hehe, I'll adjust the names, laugh.gif

I seriously doubt this is the case but, maybe you get the flower by donating?

Shikaru tells us no.

TJ doesn't seem to like donation benefits anyways. And for an event that would be a little pointless especially if there is no advertising about it.

Facinating. I am not idea how to get this myself. I'd love one, like the rest of us. I have always believed the best hidden thing is right in our face. Wonder what that is.