_MergingWhispeR_

What's Your Favourite Breed of Valentines Dragons?

What's Your Favourite Breed of Valentines Dragons?  

295 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What's Your Favourite Breed So far ?

Everyone has a specific opinion, just wanted to see which was the most loved and wanted breed?

Personally I Love the sweetlings as they are so pink and cute and pink!

Edited by _MergingWhispeR_

Rosebuds! ;D

I love the color and their design.

So pretty.

Heartseekers are my favorite Valentines dragon so far! They're a really pretty shade of red and their design is really cute! Plus they're matchmaker dragons which I find absolutely adorable. smile.gif

Sweetlings  wub.gif

SO CUTE! They also look like fetuses

Noooo! I want to unsee that xd.png

Anyways, I can't decide, particularly between Sweetlings, Rosebuds and Heartseekers. They're all so pretty. I might have to null my vote.

Sweetlings. I make it rather obvious when I talk about them. wink.gif

The '09s. Vicious, powerful looking. Although they did look more vicious and warriorlike before the sprite change. I'm a bit surprises that Rosebuds aren't voted more in the poll and surprised that Sweetlings are more popular so far... (Sweetlings are my least favorite...)

The '09s. Vicious, powerful looking. Although they did look more vicious and warriorlike before the sprite change. I'm a bit surprises that Rosebuds aren't voted more in the poll and surprised that Sweetlings are more popular so far... (Sweetlings are my least favorite...)

Yeah I liked the whole orb of Magic! It was too awesome!

My favorite is the 09. I like it so much better than the old version of it.

The rest in order from favorite to least favorite:

Rosebud

Heartseeker

Sweetling

Heartseeker for the colors and a little bit of Eastern theme. And Rosebud, she's simply pretty.

Sweetlings - they were my first Valentine release and I find their design and concept really fun. smile.gif

(Yes, Luckiest Catch may well have a Sweetling boyfriend for Valentine's Day this year! wink.gif)

Rosebuds. So pretty, and the babies are the cutest things ever.

Though I will always have a soft spot for the pastel spriter's alt Sweetling.

*looks at all her dragons*

Well...it's hard to say, I really do love them all. But I guess if I had to choose a favorite - it would be the Rosebud. biggrin.gif

Rosebuds ^^ Sweetlings are cute too and Heartseekers are elegant

Edited by LaHaine

Strictly speaking, my favorites are the Alt Sweetlings. I voted for Heartseeker though. All the others are very pink, pink and more pink. Not only is the Heartseeker not pink, it's got the nice contrasting belly.

Without any color, they are all gorgeous sprites, impossible to say which I like best. I love the variety of their images. Add my subjective color preferences, out of those on my scroll, the Heartseeker has the best colors, followed by 09', the Sweetling, and Rosebud. Of course, if I had Alts, Sweetlings would easily take the top color spot. And if the Rosebud was a deep red with metallic gold ribbons... <3

I'm tied between Heartseekers and Sweetlings. The first because they're awesome and the others because I tend to imagine them as these snuggly adorable little things that tend to follow you everywhere.

I liked the original 2009 Valentine before the sprite was changed... but from your list, I voted for Sweetling.

Lets Discuss what you think the next dragon is gonna be! Will we get a Pygmy Valentine dragon or a Normal one, who knows maybe a Drake Valentine will pop up!

What are your ideas before this years Valentine dragon. Pink, Red or Black Any other colors perhaps??

Heartseekers are my favorite, because I'm a chocoholic! laugh.gif

"Heartseeker Dragons are very social creatures that emanate a sweet chocolatey scent"

I even gave mine chocolatey names:

Chocolate Velvet Heartseeker

Chocolate Delight Heartseeker