_MergingWhispeR_

What's Your Favourite Breed of Valentines Dragons?

What's Your Favourite Breed of Valentines Dragons?  

295 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Heartseekers hands down. (maybe it's due to my not so fond of pink thing blink.gif though the others are beautiful still smile.gif ) Just love my Eros and his deep red tones.

Edited by Erithan

i loveeeeeeeee the heartseekers, but sweetlings are definitely just as awesome!

Sweetlings, b/c they don't have a classic dragon look...they look different from all the other dragons. They are cool, and the color block used on them is great. (both the alts and regulars.)

My favorite would be the old version of the 09s before they got replaced, but since those are gone I have to go with Heartseekers~

Alt Sweetling - forever my favorite.

Then Heartseeker, normal Sweetling, most likely the new ones, a long gap, the other two in no specific order.

I like the blue colored spriters' alt Rosebuds, but you can chase me with the pink ones....

Val ´09 is just so plain looking and pink. I do like it's claws, though.

A bit late to the party here, but I have to say that my fave is the Heartseeker, for the art style and pose, certainly, but mostly because it's not pink. laugh.gif I'm just not a pink-loving person by nature.

Is it just me, or does the new dragon look as though it needs a sammich? I feel a bit sorry for it, skinny li'l thing. It probably gives its sammiches away, rather than eating them...

I'd give it a sammich and a plate of chocolate chip cookies at that! but the adult sprite is BEAUTIFUL!

I love the Alt. Sweetlings. Both of my Sweetlings have alt. fathers <3

And the one next to that, the Heartseekers. Their chest scales remind me of milk chocolate~

I'd give it a sammich and a plate of chocolate chip cookies at that! but the adult sprite is BEAUTIFUL!

Too bad cheeses can't breed; I'd start a lineage. Cheese Sammiches for Arsani!

I had forgotten about the alt sweetlings, heh. It would be wonderful if we could somehow switch our regular pink sweetlings to the other color... that would make the decision for my favorite Valentine dragon a much harder one to ponder!

As much as I adore the Arsani dragon (not even the silly pagination thing has been able to stop me from sneaking glances at my girls periodically wub.gif), I still think my favourite is the heart seeker, even though I strongly prefer the colours of the spriter alt over the regular (yes, I'm guilty of sneaking looks at the King's page too xP). They just look so majestic. ;u; << actually, I wonder when this happened. I swear rosebuds were my favourite for like, forever. xd.png

It's really hard with the Valentine dragons though because I really like all of them. I love the girlishness of the rosebuds (and arguably sweetlings x3) but the alt sweetling is awesome because of the colouring too. Aaand the sweetling description is just cute. Like the Arsani! /this can go on forever

Edited by Varekis

I originally voted for the Heartseeker dragon (because I love chocolate), but red is my least favorite color. I really do love the Arsani dragon, especially the sleek design; but I don't like the color pink either.

Perhaps next year, the spriters will design a Valentine dragon that is purple, and/or lavender! hint, hint Or maybe even purple, and/or lavender, with a bit of pink and/or red. It should be male (since this year was female), and a darker color would be a very nice contrast to all the pink valentine dragons we have had thus far. Just my opinion, and suggestion. biggrin.gif

Valentine '09 since that's when I joined DC smile.gif I was really happy to be able to catch two of them, although I really should have frozen one as a hatchling.

I thought the old adult sprites looked pretty cool.

user posted image

Rose dragons for sure. They are beautiful, though all the Val dragons have their good points. The new ones look emaciated. I've named my pair Boney Moronie and Skinny Minnie tongue.gif

The Rosebuds because they look kind of regal and angelic.

Also, they were my first kind of holiday dragon I got. smile.gif