_MergingWhispeR_

What's Your Favourite Breed of Valentines Dragons?

What's Your Favourite Breed of Valentines Dragons?  

295 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I vote for a deep, rich purple. ^^ (It's too late for that, but...)

I suddenly feel like that would be an awesome Colour to see on my scroll!

I voted Heartseeker, but I love the Rosebuds too--it's really a toss-up between them for me. I also adore the alt Sweetlings and it makes me kind of sad that I'll never be able to get one.

Will we get a Pygmy Valentine dragon or a Normal one, who knows maybe a Drake Valentine will pop up!

Now that would be interesting, to get another limited-breeding holiday like the Pumpkins. Not sure how that would work out with the rest of the userbase, but I'd like it--a reason to breed my lovely drakes!

Rosebuds, certainly. They're so... shiny? wub.gif

Does anyone have an image of the old Val 09 sprite? I remember them being slightly different to how they are now.

Rosebuds, certainly. They're so... shiny? wub.gif

Does anyone have an image of the old Val 09 sprite? I remember them being slightly different to how they are now.

This is the old one: user posted image

This the updated one: user posted image

EDIT: I prefer the newer one. I like that it's body is more filled out.

Edited by Dimar

My favorite is a tie between the rosebuds and heartseekers.

Lets Discuss what you think the next dragon is gonna be! Will we get a Pygmy Valentine dragon or a Normal one, who knows maybe a Drake Valentine will pop up!

What are your ideas before this years Valentine dragon. Pink, Red or Black Any other colors perhaps??

I think it's going to be a wyvern. So far we've had a 'normal' dragon, a wingless one, a 'normal' one with feathered wings, and one with ridge-type wings. I think it's time for a wyvern, or maybe for a drake... but that might be too big of a step for a holiday dragon. Gives me ideas though...

As for colour... I think it'll be a type of pink. Or maybe purple. Black somehow feels cliche to me though I'm not sure why xd.png

And my favourite Valentine dragon is the Rosebud. Though I never really got attached to my Sweetling because it's inbred and that somehow has an influence on how I've been looking at the sprite. So maybe it'll change once I have a non-inbred one xd.png

Of course the Heartseekers and original valentines also have a special place. Both the old and the new version of the Val '09 happy.gif

I fell in love with the Rosebuds. Maybe it was because my rosebud dragon was my only valentine with a nice lineage, maybe it was because I adore the spriters alt, maybe it was because I married her to one of my favorite dragons, a royal blue <3 It broke my heart when I seperated them last Halloween, and how I would constantly breed her to my thunder because the checker worked so much, and then finding the shadow walker with the right lineage...but she deserved the perfect mate, and he's with a nice CB Trihorn now...but they will always be my favorite couple. /end deep story about pixelated dragons. Anyhoo, they just look so mothering and caring, and the fact that they spread love to all...not just a chosen special one...beautiful tongue.gif

The 09 valentines I didn't really like...something about the way they lift their front paw reminded me of a cat toying with string, and then to toying with love (overly deep interpretations ftw!). Plus, I thought they were guys for ages, and never really recovered from that.

I liked the concept of sweetlings, but they seem a bit...naked I guess? tongue.gif Heartseekers are beautiful as well (second fav), and I like the red biggrin.gif

EDIT: I doubt we will ever get a pygmy holiday, and I have a feeling we won't get an Eastern, considering how close VDay and Chinese New Year is (I can hope right? xd.png ) Purple would be beautiful, but a blue "mournful love" type dragon has just grown on me so much since I saw someone mention it tongue.gif

Edited by Emeraldmay

Rosebuds are my favorite. They are even in the top five favorite DC sprites for me. ^^

The Valentine Dragons as a whole are my favorite group of holidays (funny too, since I'm not the biggest fan of pink - but there ya have it).

I am very excited to see what the next spriter has come up with for the new release. <3

EDIT: I know I will pretty much be thrilled with anything but if it were a pygmy or drake, I would be leaping for joy - then crying over the two egg limit because I couldn't hoard them. >.<

Edited by panic siren

It's a tie between the Val '09s and the Rosebuds. Probably the Rosebuds. They're so elegant and beautiful. wub.gif

I love Rosebuds, but I love the Alt sweetlings just a tad bit more. Theyre all pretty though. :3

I think it's going to be a wyvern. So far we've had a 'normal' dragon, a wingless one, a 'normal' one with feathered wings, and one with ridge-type wings. I think it's time for a wyvern, or maybe for a drake... but that might be too big of a step for a holiday dragon. Gives me ideas though...

It wouldn't be too big of a step. We already have the Pumpkins that are Pygmyes. Sure, they're not as limited as V-Day dragons are, but it could happen.

With that being said, I totally approve of the idea of the new dragon being a wyvern.

Oh gosh, I love them ALL. <3 I would have to say that Rosebuds and Val 09's are my favorite, though. They're so elegant and pretty and look gorgeous with just about any shade of gold, green, or blue dragon that you care to throw at them. Heck, they look good with whites 'n' blacks, too! Heartseekers are adorable as well--they have a lot of character, haha--but I haven't played around with pairing them up as much. Sweetlings are cute too, and I have nothing against them, I just favor the others more. Still like their looks more than all but one of the Christmas dragons, though! X'D

I liked the original Val 09 sprite the most, but as it had changed, I think my favourites are the Sweetlings so far.

i loveee rosebuds and sweetlings, im a huge fan of pink so... rolleyes.gif im glad i was able to make trades to get the lineages i wanted for the two! now for the rest of the valentine breeds...not sure what kind of lineages i want yet

Personally, I'd be bummed if the new dragon was a pygmy/drake... Lineages are an important part of the game to me and I like having a larger selection of mates. It's why I don't really collect Pumpkins. That's just me, though.

That said, I'd love to see a white Valentine this year. Or even something pink, I like pink. Or maybe a chocolate brown with pink and white. It would look like a cake biggrin.gif

Personally, I think it would be nice to have a Drake holiday breed. There's not as many choices for mates, obviously, but I think that it would be interesting. It'd spice up the Drake lineages. wink.gif

Sweetlings my far. The others are about equal with the 09' on the top of the list. Sweetlings are my third favorite holiday dragon over all.

Oh no! Sweetlings have dropped to 3rd place! Come on, we need more Sweetling lovers to vote. wink.gif