_MergingWhispeR_

What's Your Favourite Breed of Valentines Dragons?

What's Your Favourite Breed of Valentines Dragons?  

295 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does anyone have a pic of the original sprite so we can compare side by side?

My faves - it IS tough - Heartseekers, with a close second place tie of Sweetlings/Rosebuds. Just to be woosie I guess.

Does anyone have a pic of the original sprite so we can compare side by side?

My faves - it IS tough - Heartseekers, with a close second place tie of Sweetlings/Rosebuds. Just to be woosie I guess.

I assume you're asking about the old '09 sprite? I posted this on the second page but here it is again:

This is the old one: user posted image

This the updated one: user posted image

They are all great, but no contest, the Heartseekers. I absolutely love them. They are strong and masculine looking, not lulzy like the Sweetlings tongue.gif Plus the red and brown coloring is beautiful.

Heartseekers! I love the deep rich coloring and the dramatic but dignified pose and the antlers.

Second place to the redrawn Val 09s. A huge sprite improvement, and I think they're the nicest mix of Valentine theme with classic dragon shape.

There's something I love about all of them, but Sweetlings have the edge. They're just so adorable and dainty, and the only Christmas/Valentine's dragon that makes me wish we could have more than two.

For me its a tie between Rose Buds and Sweetlings sprites. The Rosebuds are so elegant, and the sweetlings are just adorable. However, My favorite v-day that I personally have is my 2009, but only because of the name I gave her. I Ate Cupid tongue.gif

Does saying "alt sweetlings" count? tongue.gif Those are by far my favourites (probably because they're not as pink...) and I seriously wish I had them. They're gorgeous~

I like the Valentine's the most. Theyre pretty, hot pink scales and so feminine along with that heartshaped tail.

Probably the Sweetlings. Especially the black alts and Nepherim's alt. oh, I also equally love the Rosebuds, the white and blue alt is gorgeous.

Edited by Switch

Sweetlings, without a doubt. By some reason I've just always liked them a whole lot more than the others.

Heartseeker is my very favorite dragon (including non-valentine breeds).

So full of vigor and he's sexy! xd.png

My second favorite is Rosebud. She is breathtakingly beautiful <3

Sweetlings have pulled even with Heartseekers! Someone come vote for Sweetlings! tongue.gif

Heartseekers, because they look like dragons and not like toys. Valentines '09 come a close second though.

Hard to choose between Sweetlings and Heartseekers~ I like the sweetlings' design especially. And the heartseekers' red color is pretty. biggrin.gif