sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

good plan lol tongue.gif also my simmer hasnt been sick for like 24 hours and im still scared 2 leave it unfogged xd.png

I think it's old enough that you shouldn't have to worry about it.

I don't want to say that to you and have it die, so just fog it before bed and unfog it when you can wake up and watch it.

My gold shimmer hasn't been sick once, and I only had it fogged one night when I first got it.

You guys with all your Shimmers. I pity you all. You'll never know the joy of owning...

...AN INVISIBLE SHIMMER.

Oh yeah. *Pets her invisible Shimmer* be jelly.

You guys with all your Shimmers. I pity you all. You'll never know the joy of owning...

...AN INVISIBLE SHIMMER.

I call first on list! tongue.gif

I think it's old enough that you shouldn't have to worry about it.

I don't want to say that to you and have it die, so just fog it before bed and unfog it when you can wake up and watch it.

My gold shimmer hasn't been sick once, and I only had it fogged one night when I first got it.

lol im the dragon version of overprotective mother xd.png but yeaaah i know its probably gonna b fine tongue.gif also angel that invisible shimmer comment made me laugh out loud for real

...AN INVISIBLE SHIMMER.

CAN I HAVE AN EGG?

I got Elijah's egg back in case anyone was wondering.

A very nice person who doesn't speak english picked it up in the AP, and I just got it back.

I'm overjoyed, even though I just have to send it to the person I owed the egg too. xd.png

Oh that's so funny, I'd just gone looking to see if you got it back ^^ Glad that you did!!

Well... Being invisble, it's rather hard to mate it, but I'm sure I can try for you both wink.gif

When do the shimmer hatchies usually gender? I feel like my baby's a late bloomer.

Wow, should I be thanking the *nice* people that is *helping* my shimmer egg? Even one that I just bred and not uft is being *helped*. >.>

Nice....

When do the shimmer hatchies usually gender? I feel like my baby's a late bloomer.

Mine didn't gender until right before he grew up.

@arlymaye: Ouch, that sucks. :/ Poke them with a sharp stick.

Edited by Draco Knight

-provides her with the sharp stick for poking- xd.png anyway man i cant wait 2 see what gender mine turns out 2 b since it was natural tongue.gif

here have my sharp steel stick OwO that should get rid of them. but yeah that sucks I hate it when people do that >.>

Wow, should I be thanking the *nice* people that is *helping* my shimmer egg? Even one that I just bred and not uft is being *helped*. >.>

Nice....

That....is pretty rude. Are they putting it into click sites? dry.gif

why in the world would people WANT to make the trade-egg die? Just because they know arly won't accept their offer? My offer wasn't accepted, but hey, I'm not going to kill someone else's egg over it.

...AN INVISIBLE SHIMMER.

Gaspth, I bet your invisible shimmer looks amazing with any sprite. ohmy.gif

Gaspth, I bet your invisible shimmer looks amazing with any sprite. ohmy.gif

Indeed so!

It's just hard to breed her since the males look confused when I lead them to breed with 'thin air' ;3

Indeed so!

It's just hard to breed her since the males look confused when I lead them to breed with 'thin air' ;3

I believe daydream dragons would get it right, go find a nice daydram male. Daydreams actually might look nice with shimmers. Thoughts on this guys? What do you say, Daydream x Shimmers? I mean, everyone here is pretty much daydreaming about them right? Might work. Might work...

;P I was hoping nobody would mention Daydream x Shimmer so that I could be the only one with it if I ever manage to get on another second-gen list.

;P I was hoping nobody would mention Daydream x Shimmer so that I could be the only one with it if I ever manage to get on another second-gen list.

ahaha too late now xd.png!

(I thought that with tri horn and was trying to be all shush but rolleyes.gif Cats escape bags well ><)

Edit: I WAS STILL THE FIRST! -winks-

Edited by Reidragon

Didn't mean to warn the civilians of your upcoming storm. ohmy.gif

If it makes you feel better I only began thinking about it this hour, so I'm sure your the first to wonder it up in this thread.

Just trying to help find a mate for that invisible shimmer while staying on topic so we don't get scolded again.

Esnym, you win a Nyan cat, now if only ours worked.

wub.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifwub.gif

Elias can breed again tomorrow :3 Fingers crossed it takes ^^

Didn't mean to warn the civilians of your upcoming storm. ohmy.gif

If it makes you feel better I only began thinking about it this hour, so I'm sure your the first to wonder it up in this thread.

Just trying to help find a mate for that invisible shimmer while staying on topic so we don't get scolded again.

Esnym, you win a Nyan cat, now if only ours worked.

wub.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifwub.gif

um -_o old fashioned wording much lol