dragongrrl

Gorgeous Shimmerkin...

First baby from my first Shimmer... It's a 5G Stairstep Nebula from the line of "Merry Times of Plenty" Only 2 breeds: Bronze Shimmer and Regular Nebula smile.gif Please give it a good home, no freezing, trading or biting... gifting is OK and please give it a name. smile.gif

GONE... Enjoy, Tamahaganae!!!

Edited by Ldyfsh

First baby from my first Shimmer... It's a 5G Stairstep Nebula from the line of "Merry Times of Plenty" Only 2 breeds: Bronze Shimmer and Regular Nebula smile.gif Please give it a good home, no freezing, trading or biting... gifting is OK and please give it a name. smile.gif

I grabbed it, thank you for offering it up here!

It will be named and loved and (hopefully!) make many pretty babies :3

Anyone want a 6th gen GW shimmerkin from Royal Huntress?

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

ETA: You're very welcome, dreamer23!

Edited by siliconrose

4EG royal blue, pseudo-checkerboard with gwyverns and two bronze shimmers in the base, looking for an appreciative home gone to a new home. Edited by miaou

Ah well, no shimmergift this week. Instead, a shimmerkin gift. 3rd gen BBW from bronze stairstep.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

ETA: You're welcome, Erica8798! That's going to be beautiful!

Edited by siliconrose

Well, bred my Silver Shimmer for the first time... no Shimmer, but I did get a beautiful 5G White Shimmerkin. This one has a real pretty line, not messy but is also a Thuwed and a Dorkface (arrowhead shaped)! Please, if you take it, don't freeze, bite or trade it... gifting is OK and also please love it and name it. I'd also appreciate knowing who got this little one smile.gif Thank you...

WOW that was fast!! Claimant unknown sad.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

3EG gwyvern, pseudo-checkerboard with lumina and one bronze shimmer, looking for a nice home gone to live with nosuchlove -- thanks! smile.gif Edited by miaou

user posted image 4th gen Shimmerkin from Bronze Satan with Horses Lineage

Needs a forever home.

Take me home

If anyone might be interested, I have the following egg - which I would normally keep but I'm soooooooo low on egg space. Also, I plan on naming the father in just a few minutes. smile.gif

user posted image - 4th gen Electric from Electric/Gold Shimmer stair-step (click egg for lineage)

*GONE*

@Orlageddon - Glad that it found a nice home. smile.gif

Edited by skauble

If anyone might be interested, I have the following egg - which I would normally keep but I'm soooooooo low on egg space. Also, I plan on naming the father in just a few minutes. smile.gif

user posted image - 4th gen Electric from Electric/Gold Shimmer stair-step (click egg for lineage)

Claim my egg

Thank you, that's a gorgeous combination.