dragongrrl

Gorgeous Shimmerkin...

I grabbed it, thank you

lol you are the same person that got my last one =)

Red egg shimmerkin from Bronze

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

enjoy :3

I also want to mention how nice it is to see my dragon's offspring being traded on the forums. ;u; *proud papa*

Edited by Moeru

Red egg shimmerkin from Bronze

enjoy :3

I also want to mention how nice it is to see my dragon's offspring being traded on the forums. ;u; *proud papa*

Thank you biggrin.gif

Looking for a forever home... Gen4 Shimmerkin. Please let my mommy know where I've gone. ADOPTED!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Thank you, jadedragon07, for letting me know! I really love this line, too! <3

Edited by dragongrrl

lol you are the same person that got my last one =)

It's because it's usually the only one I'm in time to catch X)

I saw that it was an 8th gen, and was going to breed it with the one I already had, but then I saw that they were siblings, so I'm going to leave this here and let somebody else grab it smile.gif

I also got my first 2nd gen shimmerkin

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CKDq1

Any thoughts on mates? I prefer EG to stair. I don't have any other 2nd gen shimmer or tinselkin to use. Try for a Gold out of M Gold X F Crimson? maybe M GW X F Crimson?

Also have this wonderful Jewel shimmer kin.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SR87w

Does anyone have a 4th gen M Silver Shimmer X F Moonstone that they might be willing to donate a 5th gen shimmer kin offspring? I would be willing to give you the first egg these two would produce.

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

I have a Shimmer-kin to offer the thread this week - a Lumina from my Gold x Lumina pair.

If you choose to take the little one, please name him/her. What name you choose is entirely up to you, but DO name please!

Claim my Shimmer-kin here!

Gone - thank you biggrin.gif

Edited by Wahya

I have yet another Shimmer-kin to offer the thread this week - a Tri-Horn Wyvern from my Silver x Tri-Horn pair.

If you choose to take the little one, please name him/her. What name you choose is entirely up to you, but DO name please!

Claim my Shimmer-kin here! Thank you biggrin.gif

Edited by Wahya

I have yet another Shimmer-kin to offer the thread this week - a Tri-Horn Wyvern from my Silver x Tri-Horn pair.

Claim my Shimmer-kin here!

Got the little egg, thanks!

This 6th gen Shimmerkin Water Hatchling from Gold Shimmer x Water is looking for a new home. He's been influenced male.

Grabbed and raised him from the AP as a mate for this Shimmerkin, before realizing that Peye is actually a 5th gen and that this won't work *headdesk*

Sooo now you can skip out on 10 some minutes it would've taken to hatch this yaaaaaay xd.png gone, vanished as quickly as it appeared - you're welcome Erica!

...aaand if anyone can Find/Breed a 5th gen Water from a female Gold Shimmer as a mate for Peye, I will be very grateful laugh.gif

Edited by s0r0k4

This 6th gen Shimmerkin Water Hatchling from Gold Shimmer x Water is looking for a new home. He's been influenced male.

Grabbed and raised him from the AP as a mate for this Shimmerkin, before realizing that Peye is actually a 5th gen and that this won't work *headdesk*

Sooo now you can skip out on 10 some minutes it would've taken to hatch this yaaaaaay xd.png gone, vanished as quickly as it appeared

...aaand if anyone can Find/Breed a 5th gen Water from a female Gold Shimmer as a mate for Peye, I will be very grateful laugh.gif

Preeeetty o3o

Thank you! <3