dragongrrl

Gorgeous Shimmerkin...

Hey, I'd like to mention that if anyone gets a 2nd gen winter egg for a male silver shimmer and needs a home for it, I would love you forever. It's for a lineage project.

They refused. Fortunately I own the 2nd gens so I can try breeding a replacement for the moonstone tomorrow.

Stupid refusals.

On a happier note, this 4EG lumina with one bronze shimmer ancestor is looking for a nice home has gone to live with purplehaze -- thanks! smile.gif

Edited by miaou

This 4EG gwyvern with one bronze shimmerscale ancestor is looking for a nice home has gone to a new home somewhere.

Edited by miaou

This 4EG double shimmerkin is looking for a new home has gone to live with Draco Knight -- thanks, and I hope the little one does well for you! smile.gif

Edited by miaou

This 4EG lumina with a silver shimmer ancestor is looking for a nice home has gone to live somewhere.

Edited by miaou

Hi, I'm looking for a nice mate for this pretty ShimmerKin I picked up from the AP. If anyone here can help I'd be grateful. smile.gif

Oh, Wiz! I am sick with envy over that. wub.gif

Unfortunately I don't have a 2G lumina shimmerkin yet, but hopefully someone else will come through for you. I'll PM you with some ideas for temp mates, in case you're interested.

A thought: I don't know if it's open but if you could get on aangs-sister's list for a sibling of this, the offspring might be really pretty?

A thought: I don't know if it's open but if you could get on aangs-sister's list for a sibling of this, the offspring might be really pretty?

That would look pretty. But her profile says her 3rd gen list is closed so I won't bother her.

PMing you wink.gif

Well, I finally got around to editing the first post and title of the thread. Since Scale-fail and Jewelkin were the only other options I saw, along with the comments about Jewelkin being reserved for Jewel's offspring, and we all seem to say Shimmerkin anyway, I just went ahead with Shimmerkin. biggrin.gif

I also want to thank all the breeders who have offered their low gen Shimmerkin babies on the thread! Your generosity is appreciated by everyone here! <3

Gone!

Edited by arlymaye

I am, dragonsrus!

Edit: Thank you dragonsrus! Influenced Male and he will be well-loved!

Edited by purpledragonclaw

This 3EG trihorn with silver shimmer and lumina is looking for a nice home has gone to live with jadedragon07 -- thanks! smile.gif Edited by miaou