TJ09

2013-01-17 - Moderator Applications

.... Im having a nagging feeling i wont be picked. Wonder why, check my profile. It's very obvious. I am not very experienced in life. I'm still a kid :[

Minors have been moderators here. Cheeze, I think, is my age. Calendar age does not matter here, only your maturity~

Minors have been moderators here. Cheeze, I think, is my age. Calendar age does not matter here, only your maturity~

I guess so. But I'm under thirteen :C. But since you mentioned that age doesn't matter, great!~ I wish I was a bit older still.

I guess so. But I'm under thirteen :C. But since you mentioned that age doesn't matter, great!~ I wish I was a bit older still.

You seem a lot more mature and smart than most other people that age. I know adults who don't even type correctly dry.gif

it all depends on maturity, yup yup yup

I decided I'm not going to apply.... I would like to be a Mod, and I have the time, but I really want to be a site discussion mod, and since I can't apply for that, I'll just wait. rolleyes.gif

Reminder:

Please take the chat to pm. Behavior in this topic does reflect on members applying for mod. Following rules is an important consideration.

Sock...

ohmy.gif

(where is a *run-away-smiley*)

gistofeverything: No, as someone mentioned one page before - mod choosing can be like 2 month...

Thinking about applying for the help section ... I have lots of time to spend in the forums, that's for sure biggrin.gif

Good luck to everyone who applied. I hope the influx of new blood reduces the workload!

Well...I ended up applying xP Doubt I'll be picked, but good luck again to everybody!! Time for the waiting to start :3

Well I applied for RP Mod... I spend nearly every second of my time there and have since I've joined...

anywho, good luck to everyone who applied to being a mod. I'm looking forward to seeing all the new picks and hope they all have a great time being moddy (which will now be a word by DH if it isn't claimed already wink.gif )

So if you want to, you can think of your application as your resume and your forum posts as your interview.

I would actually go the other way around.

Your posts are your history and abilities, your attitude, all that fun stuff.

The application is where you sort of concentrate everything to make a good impression.

Idk maybe the app is both.

/rolls out of thread

And now's time for those last minute apps people! Can't wait to see who applies~

It's already been two weeks? My goodness

I've been saving my twitches, Walker~

My final wishes of good luck to the applicants, as congratulations will be done in the next thread~

Good luck to all the applicants! I can't wait to see who our new overlords are...

EDIT: OMG, of course something silly that I say has to top a page. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Dimar

Good luck to all who apply!

I shall watch with amusement. o3o *plots*

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone that applied- Best of luck to you! smile.gif

I shall watch with amusement. o3o *plots*

I shall be watching you plot as usual. biggrin.gif

Good luck, all!