TJ09

2013-01-17 - Moderator Applications

Aww, no application for Site Discussion Mod sad.gif

Well, good luck to those who apply! happy.gif

This is going to be the longest 10 weeks of my life. </3

Oh yes, I wish you the best of luck, StarSea! o3o

You make me laugh. 10 weeks as long. wink.gif (old joke).

And you're right, Pippy, not site mode. Ruby felt that she could handle it well enough on her own with the occasional help of the global moderators. However, you'll never know if it'll be open next time. =)

You make me laugh. 10 weeks as long. wink.gif (old joke).

And you're right, Pippy, not site mode. Ruby felt that she could handle it well enough on her own with the occasional help of the global moderators. However, you'll never know if it'll be open next time. =)

*Fingers crossed* happy.gif

If site discussion mod becomes an option, thats what most people will go for xd.png

Well, I applied for Help Mod, too. Let's see what happens. If it works, it works. If it doesn't, it doesn't - and I won't be hung up over it.

Application Deadline: Midnight EST, February 1

Should be much easier to send in apps now, with the new forum server. I just didn't want this to get buried. ^^

I am looking forward to seeing who I will be working with. Good luck to all those who are applying, and for those who are still considering - it is a busy job, not always fun, but still quite rewarding.

"Ahhhh, fresh meat!"

I am looking forward to seeing who I will be working with. Good luck to all those who are applying, and for those who are still considering - it is a busy job, not always fun, but still quite rewarding.

"Ahhhh, fresh meat!"

Shh, I don't think we're supposed to call them fresh meat until they're chosen.

But yeah, I'm also looking forward to seeing who the new GD mod(s) might be. It'll be interesting, that's for sure. ^^

Good luck to all those who are applying! biggrin.gif

Now if there'd been a description mod position... tongue.gif

Lately, I've felt like I want to become a mod in a few years, once I have more experience. It's strange, because I'm usually hesitant to take leadership roles. And, I think I annoy everybody. unsure.gif But I'm really feeling the pull to take action and be important.

We'll see what happens in time! tongue.gif

I really thought hard about this since I'm a mod in two other topics but I decided I should wait and gather more experience (plus the Site Discussion moderator position isn't open I would have taken that.) so next time I feel I will be a better candidate.

Good luck to all those who are applying! biggrin.gif

Now if there'd been a description mod position... tongue.gif

I bet that you would so get that Auntie, it's just the job you'd do great at.

Just checking over my application (I decided to apply) before submitting it. Good luck to everyone else.

huuuuhhhh...I am very tempted to do this :/...I've been on here for so long and I would love to be able to help people out and be a mod...but the question is if I would really put in the time to do this D: Or /have/ the time in general...*scratches head* DX Dilemma~

But either way, good luck to those of you applying!

Lol, even if I fulfilled the requirements, which I clearly do not, I cannot. I am a Moderator on another site.

My wonder is, do you have this rule here as well? One which says that if you are a Moderator here you cannot be one on another one?

Lol, even if I fulfilled the requirements, which I clearly do not, I cannot. I am a Moderator on another site.

My wonder is, do you have this rule here as well? One which says that if you are a Moderator here you cannot be one on another one?

Since it says nothing in the opening post about that, then I'd assume it's not an issue. smile.gif If TJ only wanted people who haven't modded before or aren't currently modding elsewhere, I'm sure he would have mentioned that. happy.gif

No. I'm actually a mod on another site (much much smaller and not very busy). I was a mod there when I applied for here.

Good luck to everyone who applied!

If I end up as fresh meat, I'd prefer beig cooked to be medium well

I'm seeing colors on peoples' names already... /overeager

Of course, mine's still black; I don't think I made it~