7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

2 are given, 3 Left for now, i must go catch and lvl after i am out of them. xd.png Catching is so annoying because of all troll pokes.

I'm good without one.

Hey look, more Absols...

I'm gonna go continue hatching Absols... Five more and I'll have a box full! And since I hatch eggs in fives... This is going to be a nightmare when it comes to releasing them. o_o

AAAAAAHHHH I HAVE MY SHINY OMG YUSYUSYUSYUSYUS!!!!!

Meet Ichor, named after the golden blood of the Greek gods (to continue with the theme; Aegis was Zeus's shield, hence Aegislash's name)!

I'm so excited right now, I just can't even xd.png I BRED PROBABLY OVER A THOUSAND EGGS ;_; Thank GOD I found KeyBV; I was gonna DIE if I had to keep breeding more. Best of all, I decided not to use my hacked Ditto when I stumbled upon KeyBV, so he's 100% legit biggrin.gif YAY! Now, to go EV train and evolve.

I'm good without one.

Hey look, more Absols...

I'm gonna go continue hatching Absols... Five more and I'll have a box full! And since I hatch eggs in fives... This is going to be a nightmare when it comes to releasing them. o_o

You are sombra right?

Gratz Pie

Edited by rayheart

Yup. Sombra on X, Estrella on Y. And I'm currently on X, so I'm Sombra.

Good job! : D

Yup. Sombra on X, Estrella on Y. And I'm currently on X, so I'm Sombra.

Good job! : D

Your welcome, like i promised xd.png it also has pokerus.

Ok now , tell me who wants vivillions, i am gonna give everyone one each.

They are super rare, but i love you guys so, not gonna charge OP pokemon as i got some shiny 6IV legends with them already and many like that. They are going like pff as soon as i put them in GTS.

Just one thing i want you not to do. Dont just get one from me to trade it to something else.

And tell me your IGNs, i have most of you already so i may not skip or mistaken anyone. And if you didnt have me in your list, add me and tell me your FC.

My FC is at my siggy.

I'd like one ;o; I wish I could give you a Vivillon back but I have Modern :\ I feel like that's pretty common.

I'll get my info later, though. I'm too engrossed in Tomodachi Life right now. XD

LUGIA'S SO CUTE! I'm going to Amie it to death! : D Well, not to death, but you know what I mean~ Thank you!

LUGIA'S SO CUTE! I'm going to Amie it to death! : D Well, not to death, but you know what I mean~ Thank you!

xd.png I am glad you are happy.

Btw i got a shiny azelf for my sandstorm vivillion,

I mean wth? really? is that thing that rare??

Looking it up... Kind of.

I can get the Polar Pattern. xd.png Canada can get the Modern, Polar, Icy Snow, and High Plains patterns, depending on where you live.

Heheheh... Five minutes after receiving Lugia: "You and Lugia are looking close!" And I got one heart. : D

Canada can get the Modern, Polar, Icy Snow, and High Plains patterns, depending on where you live.

Really? I find myself doubting that because I'm from Toronto (read: basically the southernmost tip of Canada) and I got Polar. I mean...I don't think anyone would consider the climate there warm either but I still found it hilarious. What next, can we get a maple syrup Pokemon up in here too?

(No literally, Canadian stereotypes are the best. Keep 'em coming, rest of the world.)

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

Really? I find myself doubting that because I'm from Toronto (read: basically the southernmost tip of Canada) and I got Polar. I mean...I don't think anyone would consider the climate there warm either but I still found it hilarious. What next, can we get a maple syrup Pokemon up in here too?

(No literally, Canadian stereotypes are the best. Keep 'em coming, rest of the world.)

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll release a Pokemon that is polite, says "eh" a lot, and looks like the Canadians from South Park. :V

Actually a maple leaf/syrup Pokemon sounds kind of neat imo.

@seacatsmew: lol, yeah, I amied mine to death as soon as I got it, I love Lugia. So I have full hearts on mine, even though he's under lvl 60.

@Ray: thank you! :3

@piemaster: Ahhhh, congrats!!

I seriously love mudkips now...Swampert's pretty tough.....And I got a lvl 100 Giratina from a mudkip. o.o Phione's aren't getting me anywhere with trading, sadly. (And I still can't get an Entei!)

xd.png Canadian stereotypes are actually pretty amusing. Maybe a maple leaf Pokemon? Have it Ice and Grass? Have the description something like 'They're quite polite, and live in cold temperatures.' and have it's cry sound like 'eh'?

@mia: xd.png What most people seem to think now: "Oh, hey, I got a legendary! PUT IT IN THE AMIE AND LOOK AT IT'S ADORABLE FACE!" Lugia's adorable in the Amie...

Yeah, Phione's kind of bad for trading(I'm trying to get a shiny). I'm gonna take mine out and put an Absol in. Too many Absols...

Absols are pretty good for trading. ^^'

I'm still mildly outraged that British Columbia got the High Plains :\ I would've guessed Modern, or at least Icy Snow...

For anyone interested in finding shiny values to guarantee shinies, I strongly suggest KeyBV. Here's the tutorial, complete with a download link, for those interested:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthrea...deo-Data-Viewer

My TSV is 4090, if anyone needs eggs hatched. I haven't checked my X version, though.

Hey, if any of you guys get a spare Jungle or Icy Snow Vivillon, those are the last two I need to have them all. I can offer female HA Treecko for them.

I am gonna wonder trade for Scatterbugs lol.

Got a female shiny bulbasaur lvl 69 with terrible stats but with HA from WT

Btw, i got a question, do we have to buy a pokebank to transfer pokemon to another game, for example if i want to get the pokes i have now to omega and alpha games when they are out...

Edited by rayheart

Pffft. :P

I'll trade you, I love Polar Vivillons but I got High Plains because I live in BC. Where the heck did they base it on, Kamloops? Osoyoos? =_=

Dear Japan, BC is more rainforest than plains ty

Edited by Lythiaren

I'm currently in Portland doing a camp so I'm not sure how that'll affect things? :\ But sure! I might have some Polar Vivilions saved up too, who knows. It'll have to wait for tomorrow though because I seriously need to get some sleep.

Maybe High Plains is secretly code for mountains or something. Because those exist in BC. But yeah they had to do this for a lot of countries so I doubt they had time to research a single Canadian province that much.

So, I decided the other day to entirely re-breed my team since their Pokéballs really don't match them, and I can get them all shiny with KeyBV. I used my Heart Gold to get some Pokémon in Apricorn Balls and transferred them. Currently, I'm breeding Level Ball Larvitars. The fifteenth one was shiny xd.png IT'S NOT EVEN MASUDA! All thanks to the shiny charm. Unfortunately, I can't use the Larvitar competitively because he doesn't have the IVs I need him to have, but it's a big accomplishment for me to have finally bred a shiny myself without using KeyBV xd.png

Currently, these are my shiny plans:

• Gardevoir in a Lure Ball
  • Tyranitar in a Level Ball
  • Electivire in an Ultra Ball
  • Aegislash in a Luxury Ball (I know I just got a shiny one but I want to try a different IV set anyway |D)

I'm still not quite sure on Greninja and Kangaskhan. I'm thinking Luxury for Greninja because it matches pretty well, and possibly Friend Ball for Kangaskhan, but idk for sure.

Can we decide that? mine are always hatching in Duskballs lol.... I wish i can change that.

Btw, sandstorm vivillions are making me rich lol.. Shiny Genesect, Shiny Giratina,Shiny Latios,Shiny Azelf, Shiny Krokodile, Ash's Pikachu, Diances , 6IV non shiny legends, omg... these butterfliessss.....

I'm currently in Portland doing a camp so I'm not sure how that'll affect things? :\ But sure! I might have some Polar Vivilions saved up too, who knows. It'll have to wait for tomorrow though because I seriously need to get some sleep.

Maybe High Plains is secretly code for mountains or something. Because those exist in BC. But yeah they had to do this for a lot of countries so I doubt they had time to research a single Canadian province that much.

imo they should've just... looked at a globe. Like one of those topographical ones. xd.png

But yeah let me know! I'm off work tomorrow so I can take a break from gible breeding to breed you a decent-ish scatterbug if you care about that. :3

The fifteenth one was shiny XD IT'S NOT EVEN MASUDA! All thanks to the shiny charm. Unfortunately, I can't use the Larvitar competitively

Maybe the Shiny Charm really does work with breeding? O: If so, that's GREAT! It'll make Masuda method even more potent. c:

Also why would any change out of Dusk Balls!? Those are my favorite kind of pokeball! They look cool, they're super useful, and Pokemon look awesome popping out of them because of the dark aura.