7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Rayheart: The Pokéball always matches the mother's ball. So if you want to change the Pokéball it's hatched in, you have to change the mother :3

Edited by PieMaster

All my Absols hatch with normal Pokeballs. I kind of wish they'd hatch in something else, but my army will not be correct then. Speaking of which... I have a box full of Absols, so if anyone needs any, just tell me. I have so many of them it isn't even funny. Masuda Method is kind of time-consuming. And box-consuming.

I have a Spanish Abomasnow. : D

SO MANY ABSOLS. Where are you, shiny Absol?!

Yea, i have just realized now. My totodiles are hatching in Premier Balls not bad lol.

Sooo, I don't know if its okay to ask, but would anyone like to exchange friend codes to help me with my friend safari? Don't know enough RL people. xd.png

If you're breeding for shiny I usually find it a good idea to breed for IVs too :o

Just take some babies to the judge guy now and then. I feel like IVs of 31 are really common this gen, they just kept popping up for me even though I just bred normal wild-caught parents (the Talonflame I used in my first runthrough had 31 SAtk for heck's sake). So now instead of two boxes of pointless Larvestas I have two boxes of 3IV or more Larvestas. And then you can wonder trade them off without feeling like a jerk. (Incidentally does anyone want some of those?)

Part of it is Friend Safaris, where 'mons are guaranteed at least 2 perfect IVs, especially Dittos, and the new Destiny Knot functions. Makes it worthwhile to IV breed.

I LOVE KeyBV now! Makes life 103493029 times easier.

Sooo, I don't know if its okay to ask, but would anyone like to exchange friend codes to help me with my friend safari? Don't know enough RL people. xd.png

Aye. Quite a few of us will probably be willing. 5000-3747-1705 is my friend code. You might get two Friend Safaris from me, actually, since I have both X and Y. It's either Sombra or Estrella.

I need a Friend Safari with Ditto. It'd make life easier. Well, it'd make breeding easier.

Shiny Absol, where are you? *continues crying out dramatically*

...Yeah, my breeding has got me nothing so far but a box of Absols.

Aye. Quite a few of us will probably be willing. 5000-3747-1705 is my friend code. You might get two Friend Safaris from me, actually, since I have both X and Y. It's either Sombra or Estrella.

I need a Friend Safari with Ditto. It'd make life easier. Well, it'd make breeding easier.

Shiny Absol, where are you? *continues crying out dramatically*

...Yeah, my breeding has got me nothing so far but a box of Absols.

Well, thank you very much! smile.gif My friend code is 1719-4295-4747

Well, thank you very much! smile.gif My friend code is 1719-4295-4747

Of course. ^^ Added you.

2DS is now dead, but I'll resume to pattern of gather-fly-hatch-fly until I get a shiny Absol. I will get it eventually... Eventually. Actually, I will probably figure out every Pokemon in your Safari tomorrow while hatching eggs.

Sooo, I don't know if its okay to ask, but would anyone like to exchange friend codes to help me with my friend safari? Don't know enough RL people.  xd.png

I'll add you tomorrow, since it's getting late. x.x My Friend Code's in my Signature.

The friend safari depends on the ds, not the game, so even though you have both games, you will only have 1 safari. Unless you get a second DS.

All my Absols hatch with normal Pokeballs. I kind of wish they'd hatch in something else, but my army will not be correct then. Speaking of which... I have a box full of Absols, so if anyone needs any, just tell me. I have so many of them it isn't even funny. Masuda Method is kind of time-consuming. And box-consuming.

I have a Spanish Abomasnow. : D

SO MANY ABSOLS. Where are you, shiny Absol?!

Pfft, Absol. I have a 5IV (missing SpA) Jolly one owo I actually prefer the normal coloration. Though crimson would fit Abeloth better. IIRC she's in a Heal ball too #pinkandyellowexplosion

Though if anyone needs an 3IV Adamant Inkay... I have like 50 (didn't start IV breeding until like #340)

The friend safari depends on the ds, not the game, so even though you have both games, you will only have 1 safari. Unless you get a second DS.

Ah. Okay.

Pfft, Absol. I have a 5IV (missing SpA) Jolly one owo I actually prefer the normal coloration. Though crimson would fit Abeloth better. IIRC she's in a Heal ball too #pinkandyellowexplosion

Though if anyone needs an 3IV Adamant Inkay... I have like 50 (didn't start IV breeding until like #340)

x_x My Absols have, like, 1IV normally. I'm not breeding them for IVs... I don't have a good enough Ditto.

Ah, but I do have a Friend Safari with Absol, so I could always just get two of them if I decided to breed for IVs...

SO MANY ABSOLS. Oh, wait, I already said that 20 times.

...ABSOL ARMY!

Let the shint fletchling hunt begins. xd.png Adamant Gale wings mom has 5IVs with destiny coat dad has 4 IVs that mom misses with ever stone both adamant. tongue.gif

My friend just gave me a Diance randomly, because apparently he had "too many of them". Lol.

Now my pokedex stands at 719/719.

My friend just gave me a Diance randomly, because apparently he had "too many of them". Lol.

Now my pokedex stands at 719/719.

Yup, diance is so common now, everyone clone and trade them or give away them.

Yup, diance is so common now, everyone clone and trade them or give away them.

Do note that the "common" ones are cloned. An uncloned legit Diancie is still very much coveted. Anyway, I finally got my Diancie at the movies today! I think this movie is a huge improvement over the last one too! And it's no surprise the movie features Mega Diancie as well. xd.png

It looks like the next movie distribution will be next year, around this time and features Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre.

Do note that the "common" ones are cloned. An uncloned legit Diancie is still very much coveted. Anyway, I finally got my Diancie at the movies today! I think this movie is a huge improvement over the last one too! And it's no surprise the movie features Mega Diancie as well. xd.png

It looks like the next movie distribution will be next year, around this time and features Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre.

Well, only thing that makes diance rare now its nature >>. Because adamant one is going all over places right now.

Well, only thing that makes diance rare now its nature >>. Because adamant one is going all over places right now.

That's because the Adamant nature Diancie is the one that was cloned the most. Like I said, as long as the Diancie is proven to be a LEGIT UNCLONED Diancie , it will be worth way more than those cloned ones. And nature is NOT the only way to tell if a Pokemon is cloned or not.

Um, clones are still legit. Not sure if Powersave ones are, but cloning via the trading glitch is 100% legit.

Um, clones are still legit. Not sure if Powersave ones are, but cloning via the trading glitch is 100% legit.

Gosh, I'm not saying that clones aren't legit. sleep.gif When I said "Legit uncloned Diancie", I was trying to cover BOTH clones and hacked Diancie. But I guess my wording was a little confusing so I'm sorry for the confusion. >_<

...Hm. Well. Now I need a Diancie for Pokedex reasons.

Gosh, I'm not saying that clones aren't legit. sleep.gif When I said "Legit uncloned Diancie", I was trying to cover BOTH clones and hacked Diancie. But I guess my wording was a little confusing so I'm sorry for the confusion. >_<

Oh, I apologize! My bad ^^ I know some people consider clones to be cheating, so I wasn't sure if you were one of those people tongue.gif

Even though some do consider it to be cheating, I don't, since it's done in-game. Besides, I don't let those people tell me how to enjoy my games xd.png

~

About to have my shiny Larvitar (with the right IVs)! Found someone to hatch it for me with the right TSV. Next up is Ralts!

~

If anyone's willing to let me clone/trade me a cloned Diancie, I'd be very grateful c: It's currently the only (available) Pokémon I'm missing on my Dex (I have 718 atm).