7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Someone mentioned Milotic and made me wonder--are they going the Milotic route, where if you get beauty or cuteness or some certain specification up it evolves? It's got the cutesy heart stuff.

Can I be blunt about this new Eeveelution?

I hate it.

I am very much disappoint.

Someone mentioned Milotic and made me wonder--are they going the Milotic route, where if you get beauty or cuteness or some certain specification up it evolves? It's got the cutesy heart stuff.

I was just talking to my niece about that idea...Honestly, I'd enjoy seeing this as a 'Beauty' eevolution. The ribbons make me think this is more the route they went for this individual eevolution, and it still leaves them with room to make an amazing flying type. xd.png My niece though, would love to see a 'Fighting' type eevolution...Which is still on the 'to do' list.

They still have plenty of time to make the following types for Eevolutions:

• Flying
  • Fighting
  • Rock
  • Bug
  • Poison
  • Ghost
So until they officially announce what type this little one is, I'm sticking with the 'Beauty' theory. (Also, can't wait to see the Shiny version of it)

Technically, if they follow the route with the other eeveelution types, this one should be dragon-type. However, it doesn't at all look like a dragon-type. It looks like a normal-type.

Ugh, if this one is dragon-type...I will be quite disappointed. I'm not too fond of it and, tbh, it's my least favorite Eeveelution so far. :c

Not saying it's ugly or anything, I'm just not crazy about it.

I'm hoping they release a second eeveelution that's dragon type. I mean, they did two each last time and the time before that.

To be honest I like this new one. Probably not something I'd use but it is cute.

I hope there's not a second one. After this one I'm afraid to see what it would look like. :c

Also, do we really need more Eeveelutions? Why can't we have more Hitmons? :V

Edited by Pika_Oi

I think its pretty c8 I like the creativity of the design. The ribbons remind me of the scarves that old pilots used to wear (along with the shape of the face marking). Sky-blue eyes, looks elegant and like a fairy...

ah its so adorbs I can't handle it, I WANT ONEEEE~

It reminds me of Hilda's hair xd.png I think it'll be normal type. I'll be surprised if it's flying.

I want to buy this one, don't know if I choose for X or Y yet. But the main reason is: it has a different interface and feel to it.

I have some of the games but the latest one all looked like each other.. So I am glad they changed it for a chance.

Going to buy it for sure, and I hope it will have some good new refreshing Pokémon and of course the 1st and 2nd gen Pokémon. Because the Pokémon from Black and White were kinda depressing.. but that is my opinion >.<

I read somewhere its supposed to be a light type, new to the series.

I read somewhere its supposed to be a light type, new to the series.

Could be, given the secrecy of it's type and the sparkles around it in one of the images, but who knows. I could see it happening, but I could also see them not wanting to add a whole new type again.

I'll grab X, and the first thing i will do after getting Fennekin will go rushing to check if i find an Eevee. WANNA GET THE NEW EVOLUTION.

Not sure if you're talking about this rumor, but if you are I'm 99% sure that's fake.

Ninfia or Nympheon is the first of two Eevee evolutions to be introduced in Pokemon X and Y. Much like Umbreon in Gen II was one of the first known Dark type pokemon, Nympheon of Gen VI is one of the first Light type pokemon. Much like the Dark, Pyschic, Fighting and the Grass, Water, Fire trinities, Light pokemon complete a trinity with Dragon and Steel types. As when Magnemite and Magneton retroactively had Steel added to their types, most of the Fairy egg group will have Light added as a secondary type, such as Chansey, Audino, and Clefairy

Here, I'll quote what I've said on the matter somewhere else:

This would be totally awesome, but until I see it on a trustworthy source, I don’t believe it.

Besides, how would it work?

Dragon > Light > Steel? But Dragon isn’t weak to Steel.

Steel > Light > Dragon?

Again, Steel isn’t weak to Dragon.

Unless they change it so Steel or Dragon is weak to the other…

The only connection is that Steel takes half from Dragon—but it doesn’t do double to Dragon, so unless they change the nature of the trio from having a weakness to one other member to only having a resistance…

If you mean the general rumors of the light type, yeah that could be. It would be interesting to have an Eeveelution be the first revealed of a brand-new type.

It's either normal or light. I'm hoping they don't add light; it would just annoy everyone, since the types have been this way for as long as I can remember. Anyway, the light type rumors have been around for a while. I hope Gamefreak doesn't decide to do what the rumors tell them to :/

EDIT: The sparkles could be because it's shiny and new; the others don't seem to have elemental things in their images, like water, fire, or electricity.

Edited by PieMaster

It's either normal or light. I'm hoping they don't add light; it would just annoy everyone, since the types have been this way for as long as I can remember. Anyway, the light type rumors have been around for a while. I hope Gamefreak doesn't decide to do what the rumors tell them to :/

EDIT: The sparkles could be because it's shiny and new; the others don't seem to have elemental things in their images, like water, fire, or electricity.

Yeah, I really doubt that it would happen, was just posting some random tidbit I noticed.

The light-type rumor rears its head every new game, ever since gen 2 introduced dark. :|

I have friends theorizing that it'll be flying because of some product showing the eeveelutions and a swing that was hinting at a new one coming awhile ago. It had colors representing all the eeveelution types, then a light purple/blue that didn't correspond to any of the current ones. I think that flying would be weird to do though.

Edited by shikaru

I wouldn't mind if they added a new type or two, personally.

As long as they don't add too many at once. It's been quite a while since they added a type. A light type would be the obvious choice what with them having a dark type, I'm not sure what other sort of type they could add.

There are plenty of types. We don't need a Light type. Dark type has enough 'opposites'--Psychic can be considered its opposite in 'mind' powers and Fighting can be considered 'honorable fighting' to Dark-type's 'dirty fighting' tactics.

The Light-type is a rumor. The original claim of 'light' type claimed that they got the information from the pokemon website's source code, but wouldn't it make more sense to add information to the site when they're ready to reveal it, instead of hiding it for 'future reference'?

The english name is Slyveon. They're still taunting about the type. (Source: Official Pokemon website, includes a video showcasing it in case with some attacks.) They're at least hinted that it's not normal-type with this.

Why would they even hide the type in the website's source code? That makes no sense. X3

Edited by shikaru

Hmm, I'm sure someone will be able to pick apart the names to give us a guess at what its typing is. Still leaning towards flying, still rooting for a dragon. Especially with the fluttering bows in the video. ouo definitely makes me think graceful flying type. But I could be way off, who knows?

Edited by Switch

Well the names seem to be close to Sylph and Nymph. Flying could make sense here, dragon is pushing it with that name theme.

Edited by shikaru

No, I don't think slyveon is gonna be a dragon, just meant that I was hoping they'd release a second eeveelution like they have before that is a dragon.

Be so sad if they don't.

and... As cute as slyveon is, I can't see those ribbons and bows as anything but skin growths and flesh. o_e it's a bit weird.

Edited by Switch