7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Do I have to explain everything in the finest detail to get my point across? I don't like the Deoxys thing at all, I have never liked the whole 'thing from outer space' concept used everywhere. The PC thing is something I just take in my stride. I have a tendency to view it as something slightly different than than a literal computer. I simply prefer seeing things from a more realistic perspective and the likes of Trubbish doesn't come near to realism.

What does it take just to get people to see and understand things from my point of view? It's not like I'm saying 'Hey you! I hate Trubbish, so should you or die!' like some people. I'm perfectly happy with your tastes and views, I just wish people would be happy with mine. Srsly .-. I first ranted about this whole thing because I'm having a bad day, wanted to put my opinion up and it kind of went out of control.

Every time I try to put my point up I get hit across the head.

/endrantforreal

I also want to add that I found some interesting footage of the new Eevee on Youtube. If I can find the video again I'll link it. Might be of interest to you all.

*slinks out*

Edit: Here's the video.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Hey, rampaging_wyvern, I get your point. You like the more animal ones because you could look outside and see them, to a degree. I like and respect your opinion, though I don't personally share it. s(=u=)b

I'm the kind of person who just likes monsters and just how weird the Pokeverse can get, so yeah.

hahaaaa nobody really likes trubbish... i just think it's so cute! and garbodor is so endearing :3c

Took another look at the starts and Chespin looks really cute. Some sort of hedgehog chestnut? Precious!

Edit: I just want to say I am crossing my fingers for a Light type to be introduced this gen. I've been hoping for it since Gen 2.

Edited by Zovesta

I was not trying to upset you, sorry if it came off that way? ';;'

You kind of basically said that you wanted there to not be any more inanimate object Pokemon (or at least that's how I read it?) and that kind of struck a nerve and so I stated my opinion on the subject.

Now I feel bad I hate it when I accidentally upset people :c

You kind of basically said that you wanted there to not be any more inanimate object Pokemon (or at least that's how I read it?) and that kind of struck a nerve and so I stated my opinion on the subject.

Well for the record, dislike =/= don't want any more.

For example I don't particularly like the dragon or fox pokemon but I still want them to keep making them. \('v')/

Well for the record, dislike =/= don't want any more.

I know, I was talking about this line in particular

no more 'object coming to life' stuff..

But I might have taken it differently than the way it was meant :N

Haha, blame me for that bit then! I've been awake for 31 hours with a brief nap. 9v6 I must have skimmed over that.

Sorry, I read it the same way Pika_Oi read it--that you didn't want to see any more of those ever and too bad for those people who did like them.

>_< Sorry, I would have typed that down without thinking, clicked 'add reply' and instantly forgot about it. That happens when I snap. Sorry for any hurt feelings, okah? :3

>_< Sorry, I would have typed that down without thinking, clicked 'add reply' and instantly forgot about it. That happens when I snap. Sorry for any hurt feelings, okah? :3

Nooo

It's so... frilly and animu. :c

Please

Bug-Types next

PLEASE

Please no more frilly animu canines

At least not immediately

At least let me have some non-frilly-animu-canine Pokemon to cling to first

Please god

It's okay, I break down and say things like this when I'm not having a very good day |D

jgfhdxsz

Well can I just say I want a goat pokemon? Because I really do. Especially if it follows a "Three Billy Goats Gruff" kind of theme.

I just want new pokemans D8 I don't care what they're based off of as long as THERE ARE MORE TO ENJOY~ The thing about Pokemon is that it CAN'T get ruined. It's just...no. It's only being expanded on. The previous designs aren't going anywhere or anything, nothing's getting eradicated... so the "genwunners" have all the stuff to make them happy, and then some. And then the rest of us that like change get new stuff to play with! See? Everyone's happy yaaaay~

I want to see a dolphin pokemon, a Pegasus pokemon (omg, give me a pegasus evolution of Rapidash PUHHHLLEEEAASSEEE), a frilled lizard pokemon, a narwhal pokemon, another shark pokemon (Sharpedo is cool, of course, but I'd like there to be another wicked sea hunter with a tail this time), a loch ness monster pokemon (I designed one a long time ago and couldn't get past my desire for one :c ), sea dragon/serpent, a gerbil and jerboa pokemon, a hummingbird pokemon, a wolf pokemon (dark/ice, anyone?), a moose pokemon, a goat/ram pokemon, gopher/prarie dog Pokemon, snowy owl (ice/flying! <3), a gazelle pokemon.

Probably a lot more animals but I can't think of any more off the top of my head.

Oh man I want a goat Pokemon too

I remember trying to find one for something and not being able to think of one and then looking it up to see if there was one that slipped my mind or something and being really disappointed.

a loch ness monster pokemon

I thought

user posted imageuser posted image

But yeah we've got Mareep and Stantler and maybe a few others but no goatie. :'<

I want some plankton pokemon. A fly pokemon too, while we're at it (I don't think there is one yet??).

I love Lunatone and Solrock too... so maybe a face of Mars pokemon? I saw some people mentioning that on Bogleech and gosh that sounds cool.

And, of course, a Light type, with a Light Eevee evolution to match. =P Horizeon?? Could be like a sunset, it could be neat. And if not, then just plain a sunset-fire-type pokemon. <3

I thought

But yeah we've got Mareep and Stantler and maybe a few others but no goatie. :'<

I want some plankton pokemon. A fly pokemon too, while we're at it (I don't think there is one yet??).

I love Lunatone and Solrock too... so maybe a face of Mars pokemon? I saw some people mentioning that on Bogleech and gosh that sounds cool.

And, of course, a Light type, with a Light Eevee evolution to match. =P Horizeon?? Could be like a sunset, it could be neat. And if not, then just plain a sunset-fire-type pokemon. <3

Yanma and Yanmega is the closest to a fly we got right now I think. Pretty good one too. Or Ninjask/Shedinja.

Yanma and Yanmega is the closest to a fly we got right now I think. Pretty good one too. Or Ninjask/Shedinja.

Yanma and Yanmega are dragonflies, and Ninjask is a cicada. And Shedinja is a possessed shed shell of a cicada. :V

Sylveon has to be a flying type surely.

I remember Sylphs/Sylfes (spelling?) now, they are flying spirits and would make much more sense than the woodlands idea. Would link to nymph too (Ninfia).

*pops back into thread*

._. I missed quite a bit.

But while we're kinda still on the topic of what we'd like to see...

I'd love to see some wolf and (more) owl 'mons. I like the dark/ice idea for a wolf.

Also, I remember I was going to do a Pokemon splice a long time ago and needed a goat Pokemon. I couldn't think of one so I literally looked through 493 (before gen 5) Pokemon only to realize there isn't a goat Pokemon. :c

A roach 'mon would be pretty interesting...

I've wanted a goblin shark Pokemon for a while.

Oarfish, anyone? Then again, Huntail kinda looks like an oarfish...

We need more deep-sea Pokemon. :I

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

*pops back into thread*

._. I missed quite a bit.

But while we're kinda still on the topic of what we'd like to see...

I'd love to see some wolf and (more) owl 'mons. I like the dark/ice idea for a wolf.

Also, I remember I was going to do a Pokemon splice a long time ago and needed a goat Pokemon. I couldn't think of one so I literally looked through 493 (before gen 5) Pokemon only to realize there isn't a goat Pokemon. :c

Oarfish, anyone? Then again, Huntail kinda looks like an oarfish...

Barboach looks like a vague stretch of the Oarfish.

Ghost/Grass, Ghost/Steel and Fire/Grass types are all combinations I would like to see.

A chilli Pokemon for Fire/Grass would be brilliant if done right.

Edited by RotomGuy

<3 Roachies!

But yeah, agreed, deep-sea animals are great. While we're on that topic, cookie cutter shark? :>

Another possibility for Grass/Fire = Snapdragon?

Ghost/Grass, Ghost/Steel and Fire/Grass types are all combinations I would like to see.

A chilli Pokemon for Fire/Grass would be brilliant if done right.

I'd love to see Fire/Grass, Water/Fire, Grass/Water as the starter's evolution types, personally. xd.png

But I just want to see Fire/Grass and Water/Fire.

Deep sea pokemon so far:

Chinchou & Lantern

Gorebyss & Huntail

Finneon & Lumineon

Relicanth

Kyogre

Maybe Lugia?

I thought

D8

HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT LAPRAS? Dx

Okay, scratch that one then. I guess I was thinking of a more fierce loch ness monster xd.png

A goblin shark pokemon would be so FREAKING COOL.

Also, Snapdragon pokemon seems like it would be more Grass/Dragon than Grass/fire (and I want a grass/dragon gosh darn it, that would be so prettttyyyy). I like the idea of a chili pokemon for grass/fire |D Or like, a torchwood pokemon.

Barboach looks like a vague stretch of the Oarfish.

I thought of hagfish when I first saw Barboach...though it's supposed to be a loach.

Also, snapdragon <3

I'd like a grass/dragon or another electric/dragon or ghost/dragon.

I'd like to see them make a Pokemon out of a barreleye. .__.