7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I keep thinking dragon or normal. Right color for normal, but a bit frilly. Looks like an eevee x milotic cross.

My initial thought was normal-type. Doesn't look too dragonish imo.

Fighting-type, maybe?

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

The supposed eevee evolution posted on serebii looks like a normal type to me. I can't really see anything that makes me think of it being a fighting type though.

Still seeing another new pokemon for X and Y makes me even more excited for the games! x3 To bad for the first time I might have to miss out on getting a main series game.

My first thought was actually Flying. The ribbons and the fur fluff make it look graceful. Reminds me of Shaymin's Sky Forme.

I can't really see anything that makes me think of it being a fighting type though.

I thought fighting because I thought of Mienshao after seeing it (though I did think of Delcatty first for some reason).

I still think it may be a normal-type, though. Hmm...

You've got a point there :3 It does has a little bit of a look of what Mienshao has.

My first thought was of audino when I saw it lol Cause of the pink colors

I'm leaning towards normal-type myself, which I think would be cool.

But I love the whole "It looks like Skyla" thing going on, too. Who knows, it could be flying!

I can get the fighting thing, too, though.

I really hope we get more than one Eeveelution this gen! I'd still love to see a dragon-type one!

Or, who knows? Maybe they'll introduce a new type. Or it would be a multi-type Eeveelution. Haha, probably pretty unlikely but I can dream. xd.png

I wonder if there'll be a second one?

It just... Seems WRONG for them to release only one Eeveelution.

I wonder if there'll be a second one?

It just... Seems WRONG for them to release only one Eeveelution.

It does. I'm sure they'll follow the pattern, like with releasing espeon and umbreon then glaceon and leafeon.

I... Hope anyway. I'll be so sad if there's no dragon.

I honestly think it's a normal-type.

As for wishing? I am HURTING to see a Steel-type Eeveelution.

Make it hold a metal coat at a certain level. Easy.

Something generic like Steeleon or say you want a blue-tinged one, Cobaleon.

I honestly think it's a normal-type.

As for wishing? I am HURTING to see a Steel-type Eeveelution.

Make it hold a metal coat at a certain level. Easy.

Something generic like Steeleon or say you want a blue-tinged one, Cobaleon.

Unfortunately, that won't be how it would evolve. Notice that none of the evolutions that were added later were added with new evolutions methods, too. This is to prevent what would basically be a continuity error.

Nooo

It's so... frilly and animu. :c

Please

Bug-Types next

PLEASE

Please no more frilly animu canines

At least not immediately

At least let me have some non-frilly-animu-canine Pokemon to cling to first

Please god

Edited by Pika_Oi

"Ninfina" Makes me think "Ninja" which makes me think fighting type. Otherwise my guess is Normal. Which would make sense if they're only making one of them.

Of course, there is still a long time 'til october, so there could be more of them. This one is just going to be in the next movie so they wanted to announce it now.

All I know is, I'm so happy Serebii can scan CoroCoro for us, how else would we get our spoilers translated xd.png

Considering how in the past one of the released ones was weak to the type of the other, if this one is Normal I'd assume the other would be Fighting.

If this one was a Fighting type, I'm assuming we'd get a Flying, Rock, or Steel type.

If it's flying, I'd assume we'd get a Fighting, Bug, or Rock type.

Though, I suppose if it's Normal we could get a Ghost type, too, what with Ghost and Normal being immune to each other. That could be an interesting change from the "one is weak to the other" pattern.

I highly doubt that's going to be its English name though, so making assumptions or guesses based on the name will probably be inaccurate. (I highly doubt they'd stray from the "eon" ending in the names)

God if it's a flying type, I hope it's called Zepheon. o_o

Though, the normal/ghost thing would make sense, since they are super effective when combined with Scrappy or Mind Reader.

Edit: I keep calling it Ninfina, apparently it's Ninfia... >>

Also, the more I stare at it, the more it totally looks like a flying type.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

I'd like a ghost type. It'd be easy to get a ghost eevee. They'd just need to give us a sword item

*yes that was cruel of me xd.png*

I still don't' really see how it could fly though, the little ribbons aren't exactly wings. Then again, doduo can fly xd.png

The color scheme really makes me think "normal" though - things like audino, clefairy, and chansey all have the pink scheme and are normal types.

I dunno, the head marking makes me thing of a pilot's cap. Ribbons are elegant and flow in the wind, and it's not like Shaymin has wings either x) Doesn't necessarily need wings. Cleffable has wings and is a normal type o: The color scheme is too far from Eevee to make it feel like a Normal type to me, though. I think if they were going to make a normal-type, it'd have a lot more resemblance to Eevee. Currently it has absolutely none besides being the quadruped fox-thing.

I think of fairy or dancer when I see it, both of which are associated with flying/floating/graceful/air.

Considering Glaceon is Glacia in Japanese and Leafeon is Leafia, I'm assuming hideously terrible frilly abomination is probably going to be called "Nympheon" or something (ン tends to be used for both -n and -m sounds when it comes to foreign words.) :V

Edited by Pika_Oi

It looks like milotic and delcatty had a baby more than it looks like an eeveelution. :|