TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC

Still not part of the Eeveelution Trio here but I feel like I have to object to the tail bow. That's like an extra ear or something. (Also Japanese loanword names ugh but that's your choice really)

Don't shell bells also not exist in PMD?

Edited Cane's appearance just a little bit.

And those kinds of names usually bug me, but I like this because it sounds like "candy" so we wave "candy cane" and "cain & abel" xd.png

Hopefully Cane will not be killing his brother though ._."

Still not part of the Eeveelution Trio here but I feel like I have to object to the tail bow. That's like an extra ear or something. (Also Japanese loanword names ugh but that's your choice really)

Don't shell bells also not exist in PMD?

I edited it so it was more clear what I meant. Sorry if you guys hate the name but my mind just decided to give up on me for names. Google translate is backup. I'm not good with names anyway though.

I guessed if light clay was okay, then other items would be too.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Sorry for the late post, I spilled my drink on the computer and got it back just now ^^"

@Silver: Yup, we're doing the ship. About Kyandi, shouldn't Reflect's effect be a bit toned down? Even as a specialty move right now it's like using both Screen moves in one turn. Maybe make it so it needs to charge, like Solar Beam? And don't worry about the name, it's your charrie after all; if people don't like it, they can always go Abel's route and call her Ki ^^

@Red: Glaceons create ice crystals with their body temperature, so hey, it goes both ways. And now Kyandi can pick who to cuddle with at night depending on if it's hot or cold~ Oh, and shouldn't you write the boosted effects of Retaliate?

On another note, I managed to get all the Johto, Sinnoh and Unova starters in Y! Tell me if you guys want any ^^

EDIT: red, silver found pictures of fluffy flareon and we decided you should pick one for cane. We have normal flareon, fluffy sleeping flareon, anime flareon, adorable flareon and unshaved sheep flareon for now

Edited by Puredark006

Daww, so much Eeveeloution SQWEEE!!!

NO NO!! Must stay MACHO! gotta think manly thoughts!!

user posted image

*melts*

@Red: Glaceons create ice crystals with their body temperature, so hey, it goes both ways. And now Kyandi can pick who to cuddle with at night depending on if it's hot or cold~ Oh, and shouldn't you write the boosted effects of Retaliate?

On another note, I managed to get all the Johto, Sinnoh and Unova starters in Y! Tell me if you guys want any ^^

EDIT: red, silver found pictures of fluffy flareon and we decided you should pick one for cane. We have normal flareon, fluffy sleeping flareon, anime flareon, adorable flareon and unshaved sheep flareon for now

Ah, good idea! Fixed the bio for effects of Retaliate ^^

Also, the pictures are great x3 the first one is perfect, let's use that until I get around to drawing him (I ran out of paper and had to get new sketchbooks but I didn't get around to it until today xd.png)

And oh my god I've been trying really hard to get the other starters but I've been unsuccessful D: Once pokemon bank comes back online I'll be fine but... I'd love to trade for at least the grass starters!

Next time we're both online I'll pass them to you, Red; just give me any other poke you have laying around ^^

I guess if we have nothing else to fix we should send them?

@Pi: Good point xd.png

@PD: suddenly managed to get a bunch of them tonight xd.png I might be able to get them on my own now, unless you have any with hidden abilities :3

EDIT: Thanks for the pokemon!! ^^

Also, I'm gonna be real quiet the next couple days, cuz I'm going to Magfest!! biggrin.gif super excited! I'm actually dressing up in the flareon costume I made from last year xd.png how coincidental.

Edited by reddan

Sorry, for some reason the trade cancelled the second time >_< Was there something else you wanted me to pass you?

And have fun at the Magfest!

Sorry to rain on the eevee parade here but Haldor asked me to ask you whether you'd post. Eeveelutions are exciting of course but Haldor will squash them if they keep you from posting too long. Do it for the eevees, haldor just saw the hobbit and he really feels like eating small creatures at the moment. Red has an excuse but I'm worried that the others will be crushed by Haldor.

Please do it for the fuzzies.

Weren't we waiting for Tron? Atto asked Ruphus directly if he wanted to go with them...

Five words: I. Hate. Mobile phone roaming.

Sorry for not responding, guys: you can hit me with a frying pan if you want. Took a trip to another city to celebrate New Year with grandma. Finally managed to deal with "roaming" problem, so I'll try to keep up as much as I can for the remaining 4 days.

*moments later after reading previous posts* ...Oh god, Eeveelution Epidemic strikes again ._.'

Ruphus: Yep, it's persistent, and it's a wave of cuteness!

Me: You too?

Ruphus: What? You was interested too in the previous Eeveelution wave!

TalonCat, I've read your suggestion on previous page... I vote that we visit the town before Mesprit (so we don't have to look around without any clue). *waits for others' response*

Sorry, for some reason the trade cancelled the second time >_< Was there something else you wanted me to pass you?

And have fun at the Magfest!

Yeah, I think you sent it and then I closed my DS before I could recieve it xd.png

Well, I was looking for a couple of the other starters, but I managed to get them all from people at Magfest biggrin.gif

I also now have a really cute and cuddly stuffed Flareon x3 everything's coming up Flareon!!

Gah, my bad guys. This year you have my permission to bug me after three days, okay? No more excuses this year. ^w^;

Eevee dudes, are these bios the final ones? I'd prefer it if you guys would PM them to me (for the formatting on them is all).

Haldor etc.'s group, I've got one vote for a town before you head out to find Mesprit. Any more input? (Again, either works for me - it's just a matter of if you guys want to stock up on something or other; I will tell you that the next area is going to be cave-like and therefore limited on berries (shouldn't be a problem given the current forest-y place) and all that. )

I'mma go post now! ^w^

So what was the point of all that? Each of the characters in the RP as of Christmas get a Snow Wish - which means they can use it to get 1) any item allowed in the roleplay or 2) a custom item.

The rules with custom items:

- No more than two effects for held items; no more than three effects for consumable/one-time-use items.

- Don't get super-crazy, but have fun.

- PM me it! ^w^

You can use this Snow Wish whenever you'd like. :3 [/b]

EDIT: I forgot to mention, you can pretty much do anything with the items you wish for! Including use them to learn a move that's impossible for your Pokemon to learn (my only limit on this is no legendary moves (no matter how much I want Shadow Force on someone ;;;;A;;;;) and I'd suggest finding some way for it to fit)) and even changing a Pokemon's species (albeit I'm not sure anyone would want that and it would be a rather drastic change so I'd expect you to play out their getting used to the form and have some reason for them wanting to change - also, no transformations into Legendaries unless you'd like to become Landorus because of a subplot I'd never really planned to happen but just imagined now). So yeah, go wild! ^w^

Leo would be awesome with shadow force user posted image tiz a real shame.

Then again, as of gen 6 there is Phantom force...

biggrin.gif

((I just found that move today as I was Re reviewing Mismagius' movepool))

Aah, sometimes it depresses me how small 1800 words looks...

So guys, I'd like to ask your permission to have Reed learn Nightmare via that dream. It would use up the Snow Gift (not because he directly used it, but just on principle that it's an abnormal way for a Pokemon to learn a move) and replace one of his unreliable moves. I only ask because: 1. it's an abnormal way for a Pokemon to learn a (non-Dream World) move, and 2. that would mean allowing me to remove a move and add one in the same go. (I'd also like to remind everyone that in PMD, Nightmare puts the Pokemon afflicted to sleep as well. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nightmare_%28move%29 )

:3 I don't know how to end posts!

Sent Cane's Bio :3

That sounds super cool, Taloncat!!

Also, how should we bring in the eeveelutions? Any ideas, Silver? PD?

That would most likely have them joining at Leo's town, (which would mean they got lost in foggy forest and were rescued by the town's residents)

I have no opinion on the town thing really. I guess it would be useful to restock but I'm kind of impatient at this point because wow we started this thing a year ago. And Nightmare sounds super rad for Reed!

Also I miiiight start posting less for the rest of this month. Exams are coming up and I am SUPER stressed about them.

That would most likely have them joining at Leo's town, (which would mean they got lost in foggy forest and were rescued by the town's residents)

I like that idea, that seems plausible ^^