TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC

Soooo,

Oh, Puredark, I just thought of something. When Agatha meets Requiem, all hell's gonna break loose. Why? Because Agatha commands shadows with her Shadow Sneak, and is immune to Earth power.

...Requiem's gonna seriously have a panic attack

Well, Requiem was focused on the fight, and Agatha was far enough for him not to see her side of the struggle. He's also handling it well in this specific situation because it's still day, he's in a friendly group, and Red assured him in the beginning the shadows were made by a Pokemon (after what happened in Laos, he's started to really trusts Red). I think back when I said he'd panic, Requiem was alone? I was assuming something like Agatha picking on him (you know, noticing he gets scared of darkness and shadows and using it to her advantage), which really would have made him lose it before the others could arrive and reason with him.

If you really want to make him panic, do something with the shadows when Red or Tiramisu aren't nearby, or trigger one of his hallucinations (either with non stable light in a dark place or making him really, really scared. Mentioning 'Them' coming as if you know what you're talking about usually does wonders)

Um, sorry for the long explanation, I just felt the need to explain myself so you didn't think I was lying ^^"

Ummmmm

this sounds really weird but...

I know some pokemon, but I haven't played it (ninetails, fennekin, etc.) Could I still join, if you're accepting?

Ummmmm

this sounds really weird but...

I know some pokemon, but I haven't played it (ninetails, fennekin, etc.) Could I still join, if you're accepting?

Sorry, the RP's closed at the moment. ^w^

Well, if you have some way of knowing what he saw and replicated it, his first instinct would be to scream and run away very fast in the other direction. Unless he couldn't escape for some reason, like if he thinks he's surrounded. If it's dark, he'll probably lose it right then and there and default to attacking everything that moves. If it isn't... well, it depends on the circumstances, but contradicting the other voice's assertion that "day is safe" may create a situation he can't cope with and result in a much bigger problem.

Talon Cat, can I make another charrie?

Sure, just pop me a PM with their bio! Remember though, you have to have them enter at a reasonable place. Leo's group wouldn't be at a reasonable place, and I'd have you ask one of Zagan's group if they're at a reasonable place because I, ah... *cough* Need to go back and catch up on that side of the RP. ^w^

By the way, Zagan's group, I've got everything plot-wise set up for you when you're ready! ^w^

We're in the middle of a forest, so I guess it is a reasonable place ^^

*is waiting for Ruphus to react*

Okay. Are we allowed to use xy pokemon?

I believe it's just about safe to begin using them. (If not, someone yell it out!) ^^ Nothing that relates to spoilers for the news games, though, okay?

Hey guys, I'm going to be pretty inactive for the next week. ^w^; I've got a bit of stuff to work on so that I can actually have a restful winter break (which I will be posting during :3). So don't expect a post or any updates PM-wise until around this Thursday or next Monday, please! Thanks for your patience!

^w^ Ah, the beach is nice...

Okay guys, poll time! Should we allow Mega Evolutions or not?

(Also, I'mma have a nice surprise for you guys on Christmas~ ^w^ And by surprise I don't mean ambush this time! You don't have to be on (obviously - that'd be ridiculous), but I'll post it up on or after Christmas. Don't get too excited, but I think it'll be a nice little thing~)

TACKLE GREETING *glomps*

In spoilers just in case;

Hm, the mega stones are supposed to be normal evolution stones that got affected by the power of Xerneas/Yveltal and transformed into that or something like it, right? So my opinion is we should include them only if the legendaries are also going to be around~

Edited by Puredark006

They also require a strong bond between trainer and pokemon to achieve, meaning wild pokemon won't mega evolve. (there's more I have to say, slightly spoilerly again --> Perhaps Xerneas and Yeveltal could give a character a megastone personally.

Tis the 25th so; Merry Christmas people! I'm waiting on tron, pi and pure dark to post

Also I think mega evolutions shouldn't be out of the question, we could justify it as the bond with your team/companions/friends.

Merry Christmas!!! *goes to post*

Just noticed Silverphoenix's new Garchomp character, so hey, the stones are allowed already! Yay!

Gggghghghhh I might retire Bree I feel like she's not all that interesting of a character. (And/or make the Odd Keystone duo I talked about earlier I'm sorry kill me)

Oh sweet Mega Stones! Perhaps I'll have my second character be someone that can mega-evolve... cool.gif

Oh man the other half of the Spiritomb duo is a Mawile @_@ he doesn't have a mega stone but still

Also I've been researching names for these guys and. Zagan, eh? *double pistols and a wink*

No one's saying the Mawile can't find a megastone later~

And someone stop me before I make a Sylveon to ship with Requiem why must hydreigons look so good with them seriously internet why you make those

wait is there some meaning to Zagan's name I wasn't aware of