TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC

Yeah I sent her a PM asking for her to post because we'd been waiting. Looks like she did biggrin.gif and Sailing did you get my pm... or did I send it to someone else?

Ah really? I didn't notice at all!! Sorry about that. It's like 12 AM now, but I'll try to get a post up for tomorrow.

Yeah I sent her a PM asking for her to post because we'd been waiting. Looks like she did biggrin.gif and Sailing did you get my pm... or did I send it to someone else?

yah, but I wanted to see if we could actually get started again before making my decision.

Hey Sailing, seeing as you're taking the reins of Taloncats rp I wanted to let you know that I actually had a new character I was going to implement.

It was an eeveelution and due to the hiatus of Silverphoenix I could never get included (I wanted to get permission from the other eeveelutions due to my character knowing theres). There was also the fact that I was trying to think of a way to include him.

So this leads me to two things; 1) Should I send you the character form?

2) Can he hang around Agatha... he's not the nicest person and I was hoping to have a character who was part of the other story line.

That's what the pm's about if anyone was curious.

Edited by sailing101

It seems that we may have to do something about Reedan's absence, I've tried to PM her, but there was no response, Does anyone know any other ways of contacting her?

I think we're all too busy to do much lately. I still have two exams to go.

But yeah, it seems Reddan hasn't posted in the forums at all since May (that post up there). We'd need to contact her if we want someone to take over Cane too...eugh. We might have to do some character pruning just in general. Other characters that haven't moved in a while include:

Sydra - last seen burrowing somewhere

Ruphus - somewhere in the carbink caves

And has Alteria done anything recently?

I've made a decision.

If one of you would like to take over for Reedan's characters, then perhaps we can get of the ground once more.

Also, we need to find some way for me to edit the character and locations pages to keep them up to date if as the RP progresses.

[[[special bump edit that prevents double posting]]]

TalonCat has just contacted me saying that she might be returning in two weeks. Talon has also sent me this link to a google Drive folder containing a collection of relevant information to the RP. (I have also included a little gift of my own) You'll have to install google drive first (shudders inwardly at the thought of anything Google that's not the search engine) but it's not as invasive as google+ so it should be fine.

Edited by sailing101

Hi guys!

...I didn't realize how much I'd missed you until I started writing a post. >///< It's easy to forget that the thing that makes you happy might be the thing you're avoiding.

So, I have this week to spend with you all and *next* week is actually when I'm going to camp. I got a little mixed up with the days, haha.

*hugs*

Dam, summer calculus class finals are brutal.

But now that that's done, I should be able to get a post in

Dam, summer calculus class finals are brutal.

But now that that's done, I should be able to get a post in

Late late late but how'd you do? I'm sure you did well but uh

small talk?

Haha, in any case, hope you're having fun at Disney!

Bumping.

If you guys are too busy or just not interested in this RP, I understand. I'll stick by it as long as there's another person to pursue it with me, even if that means a week or so between posts. I do love the story I planned out for this (even if it's more than a bit convoluted) and I love how you all have changed it in some seriously major ways and I love roleplaying with you - but I also understand that two years for an RP to get to the beginning parts of a rising action is far too slow for most people. If you want to leave, I won't be hurt; if you want (and promise not to tell, obviously) I'll even tell how I intended the story to go.

Oh boy, has it been that long?

I'm still with you; this is one of the best RPs I've ever been in and I want to see it through to its end. I'm not super fond of my older characters anymore (let's be real Bree is just me with psychic powers), to be perfectly honest, but it'll be good enough if I can assist you in this endeavour with them.

It might be time to accept a few more characters, though, or get other people to play them if you can get permission - I think a lot of people left this thing for dead.

(also I'm totally putting together a Pokemon magical girl RP right now and you should join once things happen.)

Edited by Fractional Pi Day