TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC

Sorry, the summer classes are about to start and I was busy >_<

Gonna send Abel's bio right now

Red, Silver, weren't we supposed to be a new group? And then we meet with the Spiritomb Duo and the Shuppet Uno? Um, but I don't mind joining up with Leo and the others, if Pi and Talon don't mind

Sorry, the summer classes are about to start and I was busy >_<

Gonna send Abel's bio right now

Red, Silver, weren't we supposed to be a new group? And then we meet with the Spiritomb Duo and the Shuppet Uno? Um, but I don't mind joining up with Leo and the others, if Pi and Talon don't mind

Ah, that's right, I forgot about that xd.png whoops

Sorry I don't really know what to do??

Waiting for Haldor on Atto's side and Bree is just floating there confused as heck (maybe I kind of am too). And Spiritomb duo forms are going really slow...

You know I would really have preferred the eevee trio meeting up with Haldors group, we seem to be moving a lot more slowly and have much less to actually do then the others. Notice, your last few posts: a battle with dangerous foes. Our last few posts: Talking, with 3 consisting of poisoning one person. Sorry for whining.

You know I would really have preferred the eevee trio meeting up with Haldors group, we seem to be moving a lot more slowly and have much less to actually do then the others. Notice, your last few posts: a battle with dangerous foes. Our last few posts: Talking, with 3 consisting of poisoning one person. Sorry for whining.

If it satisfies you any, you guys'll have plenty of adventure once you hit the mountains. ^w^

And Bree, I could have Cas derp around a bit and find something to do if you'd like? And Tiramisu's going to come over next post as well.

I'm getting around to the character forms! ^w^

user posted image

NO GO AWAY

DON'T PLEASE UNDERSTAND

不明白 !!!!!!!!

(Psst that just says don't understand eheheh)

Um sure!! If that's okay then yeah. That is an amazing reaction image.

Anyway so my vote is skip the town too because ADVENTURE. YAY.

I feel you, Bree; I don't really know what to write for Requiem either >_<

I vote to skip town too. I'm gonna go ahead and post a little bit as Zagan if only because I've spend weeks wanting to make the lion king joke (I know, I'm lame), but I'm also ready to skip whenever

also someone shut Zagan up or he'll continue like that the rest of the trip

And hey, we can meet Sidra in the mountains!

Edited by Puredark006

^^; Sorry for the lack of advance notice; this week is my finals week, so there'll be drop in post activity from me. I'll try to get a post in between today and tomorrow so you guys aren't stuck in one place for a week, but expect me to be completely absent from Tuesday to Thursday. Silver, Reddan, and Puredark, I've got your PMs and I'll respond to them according to that schedule - ^w^; like I said, I'd rather not hold everyone up for a week, so I'll probably respond after posting.

Also, it looks like the Mesprit group is going straight for adventure then! ^w^ Tell me when you're ready to go and I'll get it rolling~

pfft you guys think the suspense is killing you well dang I've been planning surprises for months and even have some for near the end hahhaahahgrosssobbing

in the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight

(Also, Bree, do you speak Chinese then? ^w^ I took two years of it and I'd really like to go back to it someday~ (although I just googled that phrase and I thought it would sound weird if I put 请 in the middle of it but eh I suppose "don't please understand" sounds weird too??))

(I'm a Chinese-Canadian so yeah!! Lived in Beijing for, uh, 8 years I think before moving over here. But yesss Chinese is super hard to learn for someone whose native language is western but totally cool and you can insult people in public with your buddies without anyone knowing)

EEEUGH I STILL GOTTA DO FORMS I APOLOGIZE. Also it's like exam time for everyone right now so no worries man

It's fun to insult your friends in Chinese while they speak Spanish and insult you back. Neither person understands the other, and it just becomes funny. Chinese is hard to read and write though.

My sylveon is accepted now, how about you guys?

Looks like we've all been accepted smile.gif

Also, I just bred a whole bunch of Eevees with Synchronoise and Anticipation xd.png

Ahahaha Spanish is one of the best languages to insult someone, we have sooooo many swear words

So, so, should we start? Who starts?

Magic Bounce Espeon is awesome

Wait for me guys :C

Actually hahah no you guys can go ahead u v u I'll...try to catch up.................

(Also Chinese swearing - er, nicer-parts-of-Beijing swearing, at least, mostly consists of puns and delicious wordplay. ~*Insulting people without swearing at them*~)

Please help me. I really want to join your role-play but how do you even read the role-play!?!? All I see is you guys talking about the role-play and I want to be awesome too! Also, if I can join, cann I be an Absol?

Please help me. I really want to join your role-play but how do you even read the role-play!?!? All I see is you guys talking about the role-play and I want to be awesome too! Also, if I can join, cann I be an Absol?

Hi Sparrow! Sorry, the roleplay's closed at the moment; it'll most likely be reopening next time we get to a town. (And depending on which town it is there may be a few restrictions (considering the secluded nature of Foggy Forest that I've gathered from Leo's (Sailing's character's) dialogue) but I'll cross that bridge when we get to it, no?)

This is the OOC (out of character) thread. ^w^ The actual roleplay is here.

^^; I'm sorry to disappoint you! Feel free to come back when the RP opens again (which, considering the speed we tend to go at, might be in a few weeks or might be in a few months).

I apologize for the double post; just didn't want people to think that this is dead.

I hope everyone's doing well with finals and all that! ^w^

I'M DONE WITH MINE YEHA

And in 30 minutes I'm going to a friend's house for a movie marathon. I'd post but I was trying to wait for some more people before I replied...that and the fact that I have no idea why I made Bree do that and now I have to think of what she'd do next.

Forms are ALMOST DONE YOU GUYS. The Spiritomb duo will be here in two more days at most because bios/trying to avoid an overly tragic past for a homeless Mawile is hard ok.

I=Yah, I've been trying to write a good post for about a week and a half, but have just been drawing a blank. School started up last week, and that took a lot of energy out of me. Does anybody have any tips for writing rapid fire snark to quip combat?

I've been focusing all my creative energies into the Nuzlocke comic I started last week. Also classes have started up again, so that's time-consuming x.x

Hey guys, I know everyone's busy (or on vacation you lucky duck), but could I maybe get some sort of idea of around when you think you'll be able to get back to around a post a week? ^w^; I hate to bug you (I've just been assigned a major research paper myself), but I'm a little afraid of the RP dying, especially since everyone's put so much effort into it.

(And also, this is to say that I'm still alive too~)

^^; Sorry Sailing, I don't think I'd be much help with quick, witty banter.

Sorry!! I haven't even been busy honestly, I have zero excuses. But apparently 7.5 to 8 hours of sleep isn't actually enough for me because I've been tired as heck even though I just do nothing all day.

For Anise and Rue, their notmentioned stats are basically just average so I didn't think that was strictly necessary...and I have no idea how to introduce them either. :I Maybe one group from the new adventure team is already looking for a legendary Pokemon and the others join them at some point because why not? Eevee trio seems like a good candidate because they're training to be explorers and quests are good experience.

Marcus, Pi, Tron, we skip then? For Zagan's post I need to know if any of your charries would tell him to shut up eventually or if he'd be allowed to continue with 'Dig a tunnel' twenty times in a row before switching to '99 bottles of milk on the wall'

I'll start writing Requiem's post in the meantime, and maybe Abel's intro one