TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC

nnnnnnnnng why do the weeks leading up to thanksgiving have to be so busyyyyyyyy

Thanks for the damage calculator, PureDark! ^w^

Whenever I get a chance I'll add you guys! My Friend Code's in my sig~ And then I'd be willing to trade just about whenever we're on at the same time. Haha, honestly as long as these Shuppets go to a good home I'll be happy~

@Pi: You can keep Quick Feet if you'd like, or change it if you want. ^w^; I've noticed that quite a few combinations of attacks or things like that are now impossible... Like a Shuppet with Phantom Force and Pain Split. ;;A;; But for this RP, if an ability or move was ever legitimately obtainable for a Pokemon, then they can have it. (*grumblegrumbleimmahavemyshuppet*)

(muahaha Scolipede has Speed Boost? time to go bug hunting yes)

Hey, can I make it so that one of Altaria's attacks hits someone or the other way round? I'm just asking to see if I could.

But for this RP, if an ability or move was ever legitimately obtainable for a Pokemon, then they can have it.

Yeah, there are a few moves Red has that are now unobtainable in Gen VI, but I'm not forgetting Seed Bomb >3<

Hey man, people are still frantically importing Chanseys from gen III (if I remember correctly) so they can get Blissey tanks with Seismic Toss. S'all good.

Also Speed Boost is such a great ability omg. But if Atto had it then he wouldn't really have a reason to know Agility. Also I had this random background thing planned where he'll literally set himself on fire if he's late getting somewhere because he's kinda crazy that way. Still uuuuuh uuuuuuuuuuh

I'll decide later ;-;

Hey guys - if anyone's still interested in trading, I now have Magician Fennekin and Protean Froakie biggrin.gif And Sap Sipper Zebstrika but that's less exciting.

Hey, can I make it so that one of Altaria's attacks hits someone or the other way round? I'm just asking to see if I could.

Anyone answering?

sorryyyyyyyyy, finished my exams yesterday and I've been sleeping since >_<

Just give me an hour or so and I'll post and add my friend code

^^; I should have a post up by sometime Wednesday. That's the beginning of my Thanksgiving break, so maybe I can do stuff!

Hooray for stuff!!

And my friend code is now in my signature, in case anyone was interested.

Edited by sailing101

Stuff = <3

Okay, seems my friend code is 5241 - 2045 - 8073 *starts to add everyone*

Edited by Puredark006

@ phoenix:

I looked up Outrage on bulbapedia. It's a physical move where the user makes contact with the target. The user also get's a flaming red aura.

Edited by sailing101

Meep, I added everyone! ^w^ Happy early Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it!

With luck, I'll be able to post every day until Monday.

Aaah... Nothing very interesting to report at the moment, so... *teleports away*

@Silverphoenixx: ^w^ I agree with Sailing, that sounds like a good idea. If you want to wait until she's fully rested, then she'd, well, be at full health again, but it's somewhat soon considering we haven't made a time skip and she wasn't using Rest.

nnnng I just realized something. Reed is so much more annoying and downright malicious than I meant him to be initially. He is probably the most unlikable (in my mind) character I've made since this one evil character I made a long time ago (and I *kind of* killed her off by sealing her underneath some ruins)... I'm trying to think of some redeeming factors for him, but dang every single one of them is iffy! X'D He's so fun to write, though... Anywhere, there are my morning musings for y'all.

...My update sense is tingling. Did I forget to update something? I feel like some stuff with items went on.

What can I say, evil is fun!

I'm gonna wait for someone else to post before posting myself, and then we'll see some of Agatha's psychotic side.

Um? Yes?

I thought we were waiting on you :I Zagan attacked you if you've seen that post.

Gah, had something going on in RL, sorry for not being on much

I'll read everything and take care of Requiem tomorrow

Well, yes. But:

1) Atto is taking part in a planned Venoshock+Toxic combo, so he should have done something ._.

2) My post, excluding all the posts not related to the situation, was right before Puredarks, which, in turn, is the last post there (again, excluding non-related posts). And this was my worst explanation ever ._.

And just in case, Puredark's post is at the very end of page 28.

Okay yeah but...what do you want me to say? Honestly if I posted now it'd be "Atto silently disapproved of Zagan's actions as he waited for Ruphus to react." It's not like they've discussed this combo and it's not simultaneous. Atto has to be sure that Toxic actually hits before doing anything.