TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC

Zagan is a demon from Ares Goetia that can transform things and is the protector of people who deceive others are you saying that wasn't intentional

Oh my god. Do it. Make the sylveon. IF YOU DON'T I WILL THAT'S SO GREAT

I wanna make a Sylveon!

I love their hairbows and EVERYTHING!!!!

Someone stop me from going crazy now.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

WAIT WHAT I CHOSE HIS NAME BECAUSE IN OTHER RP I HAD A DEMON CHARRIE AND THE NAME WAS BECAUSE THERE WAS A DEMON NAMED ZAGAN AND IT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH BLOOD AND NOW YOU SAY THAT AND OH MY ARCEUS THE NAME WAS DESTINED

..ok so who's gonna make the sylveon. Because look at all the cute

Edited by Puredark006

AAAAAAAAAAHJGKHLFGHJKLFGH

WELL I'M GONNA DO THE SPIRITOMB DUO FIRST AND IF NO ONE'S TAKEN IT YET THEN I AM SO MAKING THE SYLVEON.

What's Requiem's sexual/romantic orientation, incidentally?

kk, 'cause thinking about it it may be a bit awkward to RP a ship by myself ^^"

and I always leave the orientation open just in case, so all my charries are bi unless something else suits them~ so, just make whatever Sylveon you want as a charrie ^^

Nono go ahead!! I said I'd do it if no one claimed it before I finished the Spiritomb duo. Honestly I'm awful at romance anyway so as cute as it'd be it would probably be better in someone else's hands uvu

If it's too hard I can do it myself, the point of this is to have fun, not to force ourselves to do stuff ^^"

I have RP'd romance before, although I was very young when I did it so It was quite childish. Also where abouts is your garchomp?

By the way... what is with all this talk of romance with the characters?

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Nooo I'll still do it! It'll be an experience. An adorable experience.

We're discussing hooking Requiem up with a Sylveon because why not.

Completely unrelated: why the heck do Spiritombs have genders they're literally 108 spirits each.

The question is never why, it's why not.

Majority rule? Or do Spiritombs run a poll when they hatch to see which gender the spirits are most comfortable with?

Where did hooking up Requiem with a Sylveon begin? I mean a dragon with some serious mental problems and... a little fairy fox. Ill always be a skitty/wailord person guy myself.

It spiraled down from here and how adorable they look

Also we need to stop at a psychologist at some point so Requiem can get meds and be less crazy. Maybe in two or three towns from now

Why is that a thing? I mean who'd put Sylveon and a Hydreigon together? I mean, where'd it originate?

I think it was back when they announced X and Y and released this image. The internet thought they looked neat together and then took the next step, aka shipping

As of gen 6 Dedenne/Wailord is the pairing with the largest size difference. Y'know, in case you want to jump to a slightly more ridiculous ship. (There's also the issue of Wailord being about as dense as hydrogen, but uh, let's not talk about that. Magcargo's hotter than the sun if we take 'dex entries all literally.)

The Spiritomb guy I'm making has basically zero experience with societal norms so screw it, they don't have a gender identity. Now what to name them is the problem here...

I still want to make the Sylveon though. Just maybe some pointers here and there would be good.

Should I start making the sylvepn now?

Edited by Silverphoenixx

HEY GUYS

GUESS WHAT

I ONLY HAVE ONE CHAR

AND I HAVE EXPERIENCES RP'ING ROMANCES

Mostly with my girlfriend though

BUT I WOULD LOVE TO DO A SYLVEON

: D

Also sorry if I'm late to the party T^T you guys gotta stop doing exciting things while I'm sleeping!

Edited by reddan

I'll let someone else do if thy really really want to. I still want to rp a sylveon, I just think another person with more experience would be better.

Wait.

Epic idea.

We cann have Sylveon tiwns/triplets etc.! Then all the people wanting to rp Sylveon can!

AND THEY WILL FIGHT FOR REQUIEM'S AFFECTION

except probably not xd.png

I've got ideas now, lemme go type this up and send it to TalonCat...

YES SYLVEON QUADRUPLETS TRIPLETS ADORABLE

we're gonna flood the rp with sylveons xd.png and hey, we can decide who to ship later when everyone has gotten accustomed to their charrie; we don't have to settle it right now ^^

how do Spiritombs choose their name anyway? If they're given one, what if some of the spirits don't like it but others love it? O_o

Wait, if we are doing triplets, I'm gonna have to edit this backstory xd.png oops. We should probably collaborate on this. Actually, I wouldn't mind doing a different eeveelution if we're doing a group of them.

Also, I'd expect it to be like a person with DID; I know a couple people with DID and each identity has their own name, but there's also a group name, ex: I have one friend whose name for their entire system is "Scribbles," so we can call them Scribbles at any time and it always applies to whoever is fronting.

Edited by reddan