TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC

Hey, idea!! We should do eeveelution triplets, all different eeveelutions, and they specialize in Synchronoise biggrin.gif

Eugh I do not have a great affection for non-Sylveon eeveelutions. :I I'm gonna pass on this one guys.

Spiritomb character was basically summoned in the middle of nowhere with their odd keystone still stuck to an archway and basically had no social contact until Rue came and plucked them out of there. Rue basically calls them whatever name comes to mind (kinda like Hannah and {...} in HiNaBN if anyone reads that) so they don't really have an official name. Thinking of using Anise as at least a semi-regularly used one because reasons.

Might be just you and me, Silver xd.png unless someone Else wants in on the action.

And, of course, there's always the chance that TalonCat will swoop in and remind us of the 2-characters rule, at which point I would just go through with the single Sylveon.

You may have as many characters as you can handle. I would recommend two at most, but that's just simple old me.

I... shouldn't... was already planning on getting a Dragalge... it would...

I CALL DIBS ON SHINY UMBREON

...dammit

BTW, what if Silver and Pi both have Sylveons but one is shiny

Edited by Puredark006

Oh my god I feel so bad because apps are closed except to us right now and we're going crazy

...sorry >_<

well, it's going to take some time anyway? To decide on the backgrounds, personalities and attacks and choose where to include them in the rp? so maybe Talon isn't as busy by then...?

*squeeing silently at conversation* :3 I believe I recommended two characters, not made it a rule~ So I'mma just sit here by the PM box and quietly sq squ squaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*cough* Anyways!~ Aw, Pi, I actually kind of like Bree. ^w^ She's sweet (and Cas is the teensiest bit smitten with her, heehee).

By the way, guys, I'm going to try and keep up the posting pace I had before Christmas Break started. I found out I could do a little more than I thought without overworking myself, and that was pretty fun. ^w^

And also, I haven't forgotten about Christmas. :3

SUPER DUPER CHRISTMASSY PRESENT

Many, many years ago, before the disappearance of the Legendaries and before the rise and fall of the western kingdoms, there was a terrible blizzard. Pidgeot the Great and all of his sky birds had seen a grand, icy meteorite streak through the whitened skies to come crashing into the polar ice. Diglett, leader of the dwarf-like creatures of the subsurface caverns, had felt its impact miles upon miles away. Rayquaza, naturally, had not let the veiled, glacial insult pass his notice. He'd struck through the sky, rage fueling his flight, to destroy the insolent trespasser who'd trespassed upon his territory, who'd destroyed the precious snow Articuno had left him.

It happened that the sleeping Kyurem had already been reached by Articuno, who in her fury had cast down a virulent Blizzard on the cursed husk. Kyurem's subzero energy sent the blizzard across the Pokemon world, from pole to equator and equator to pole. Pokemon hid in their homes, yet their home froze. Pokemon huddled in their blankets, but the blankets stiffened, thick with frost. And soon, the Pokemon began to freeze.

Rayquaza could do little to break through the two Legendaries' icy stalemate. Yet... As he glanced down into the snow-laden gale below, he spotted the brilliant red cap of a lone Delibird. The brave Pokemon, shivering with cold and exhaustion, pushed through to the two warring snowbirds. Before them he placed two carefully wrapped presents, vivid in turquoise, the red of flames or the sun as it sets, and the spring sprouts' rich emerald. The Legendaries, their rage momentarily cooled by surprise, stooped to rip open the packages, finding within them two fine silver snowflakes. The trinkets shimmered like fresh snow itself. They looked at each other, then at the Delibird who'd reminded them of the love of Pokemon, and resolved to allow the destruction of one snowflake to pass, because of the creation of not one, but two, much more precious snowflakes. The blizzard was ended.

Rayquaza, however, would not be calmed by such slush. With a mighty roar, he fired his Hyper Beam at the interloper. The flaming energy beam raced, and hit - a present. One wrapped in cerulean and strengthened with adamantium - the beam dissipated into dust. Curious, the great flying serpent bit through the tough covering, and within it found a moist, fluffy cake, as soft as his clouds and as sweet tasting as mountain air. (It was said that Rayquaza's heart grew three sizes that day, and that his stomach grew four.)

And so Delibird the Deliverer saved the world that day, and every year since (though the Delibird dear to Rayquaza, Articuno, and Kyurem alike has long since passed), Pokemon have given wishes to the sky and received presents.

So what was the point of all that? Each of the characters in the RP as of Christmas get a Snow Wish - which means they can use it to get 1) any item allowed in the roleplay or 2) a custom item.

The rules with custom items:

- No more than two effects for held items; no more than three effects for consumable/one-time-use items.

- Don't get super-crazy, but have fun.

- PM me it! ^w^

You can use this Snow Wish whenever you'd like. :3

(So in other words, I'm totally getting you guys gift cards! xd.png)

EDIT: I forgot to mention, you can pretty much do anything with the items you wish for! Including use them to learn a move that's impossible for your Pokemon to learn (my only limit on this is no legendary moves (no matter how much I want Shadow Force on someone ;;;;A;;;;) and I'd suggest finding some way for it to fit)) and even changing a Pokemon's species (albeit I'm not sure anyone would want that and it would be a rather drastic change so I'd expect you to play out their getting used to the form and have some reason for them wanting to change - also, no transformations into Legendaries unless you'd like to become Landorus because of a subplot I'd never really planned to happen but just imagined now). So yeah, go wild! ^w^

Edited by TalonCat

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THAT'S SO CUTE. AAAAA. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. (but I'm probably gonna end up not using it because I'm indecisive as heck a hahah ha)

ugh dies of compliments. Bree was kind of partially based on me in the beginning but I dunno I feel like she's way too slow and shy DFJGHDFJKG I'LL KEEP HER IN FOR A WHILE LONGER I GUESS

omg Talon thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!1!! Time for the match between "what I think would be useful" vs "what my charrie would want"

does this mean we get another gift card next christmas

and yes for eeveelution! Pi, in the end do you want one of the sylveon twins?

EEK indecision strikes! I'm the most indecisive person ever, and when I finally decide to go with something, I start thinking about the other choice and end up convincing myself to go with the other thing, when a person says a good thing about the original thing and I get stuck again.

But thanks!

I really want to RP a legendary though, because all my favorite Pokemon are legendaries. And I love Lugia, Lugia's my favorite Pokemon. But I caaaannnnnn'tttttttttt. sad.gif

Now time to go off and do all kinds of researchy things to find the best possible item for my charries.

Edit: Which one, the shiny Sylveon or the regular?

Edited by Silverphoenixx

GOOD SO YOU AND SILVER DECIDE WHO'S THE SHINY ONE OR IF THEY'RE GONNA BE TRUE TWINS *NEVER STOP ABUSING CAPS*

*goes check for moves*

Due to the nature of Synchronoise, and the Dark type's immunity to the Psychic type, an Umbreon cannot use this move successfully under normal circumstances.

........... *sobs in a corner feeling left out*

AAAAAGGHHH NOOOO EVERYONE MUST FEEL INCLUDED!

*goes off to find move*

I'll edit once I find one!

Edit: How about Echoed Voice that increases power for each pokemon that is using it too.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Well, I have absolutely no idea what I'm gonna do with that, but I'm very excited to find a use for it biggrin.gif

We should post some details for our eeveelutions on the OOC thread so we can make sure their stories mesh together :3

brbs time to go make a Flareon!!

Alright. I refuse to let this bring me down. I WILL BE MAKING A GLACEON AND THAT'S THE END OF IT

I have too many Dark-type charries anyway

BTW I suppose they can't have Pokemon Conquest abilities right

Edited by Puredark006

I think the eeveelutions should work as a team, one is healer, one is defense, one is offense, and one is suppport

There are plenty of other cute pokemon. The other eeveelutions are a good example, pichu is another, cyndaquil.

It also helped that it was the poster pokemon for gen6, so for a while, every time fans talked about gen6 they talked about sylveon. it's the same reason lucario and zoroark are popular too, I think

random thought: we should have a chat for when we're online at the same time like now

Edited by Puredark006