TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC

FINALLY got something typed up (Finishing the Metroid prime trilogy and catching Yveltal probably had something to do with my renewed enthusiasm)

Also, I think both groups could use a time skip at this point.

Edited by sailing101

Sorry for the delay (hit me with a pan. Again). Finally knocked over my procrastination...

I agree with skipping. But I doubt that Ruphus would want to shut Zagan up xd.png

If it's a unanimous time skip on both sides, I can work with it! Shadow Tag is just headed to the dungeon between where they are and Foggy Forest (aha, I'm sorry... I'd have us go ahead to Foggy Forest as soon as possible so it isn't terribly boring (which I do have something planned so it isn't dreadfully boring, obviously) but there's a small problem with timing a thing that relies on Zagan's group's side) and Haldor, Atto, Zagan, and Ruphus' Excavation Exploration Congregation will presumably skip to digging towards the Eaves of Hiraeth?

Edit to say that winter is like a whole ton of icy bricks and people ought to be able to hibernate~

http://sparklyandslimming.files.wordpress..../polar-bear.jpg

Also, is there a character limit (as in letters and numbers) for each post? The minor character bios seem to be disappearing.

Edited by TalonCat

I may go half inactive on the site, but I'll still stay around for rps like this and maybe some others. I'll post once in a while perhaps. If there's an exciting event though, I'l probably post more.

I like snow. Even if we could hibernate, I would never want to. Unless, of course, there's no other people not hibernating.

Sorry, should I post as Bree or are we going ahead with the time skip?

Ugh I'm okay with the cold but the snow is starting to melt now and Canada has become a watery hell. Either you walk over the miniature lakes and river systems on the sidewalks or you try to wade your way through melting snow. It's not pleasant.

Ugh I'm okay with the cold but the snow is starting to melt now and Canada has become a watery hell. Either you walk over the miniature lakes and river systems on the sidewalks or you try to wade your way through melting snow. It's not pleasant.

You think Canada is a watery hell? Well where pray I ask does all that water go?

All the meltwater from the greater part of north America is flowing into the Mississippi river, which is now beginning to greet the townsfolk at their front doors. This will continue for the entire spring.

*This is sarcasm by the way, I'm not actually bitter or mad in any way*

Frankly, I'd rather Canada keep it's spring runoff.

*This is not sarcasm*

I've heard of people who have to boat to work when the rock river breaks it's banks.

I guess??? I mean I could post but uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh sorry ;-;

Hey you're not allowed to stop me from complaining because some people have it worse >:C Besides if boats were involved at least that'd be interesting and not just miserable

I suppose if you wanted an interesting boat journey you could have one of the characters being incredibly seasick (might make leo looks less badass if its him xd.png ) and the others making fun of them. Could make sea travel rather amusing.

Geez, I think that's my longest post yet ._. wow... not sure what possessed me to do that, but, well, I hope people weren't planning on doing a whole lot before the dungeon, cuz I sure wasn't xd.png

Its closed at the moment. Consider it like a rainbow; there is a pot of gold at the end but it is forever out of your reach, and we currently involved are all leprechauns in possession of said gold. Have I convinced you?

By the way Talon I'd like to say the poem at the start of your post was simply a thing of beauty, Ill post soon guys.

Um Reedan? Leo only said a moments rest, not a night's sleep. pleas don't hate me for ruining the amazing dream sequence T_T

Um Reedan? Leo only said a moments rest, not a night's sleep. pleas don't hate me for ruining the amazing dream sequence T_T

GOSH DARN IT. Lemme go retcon that so it's the night before or something x.x

GOSH DARN IT. Lemme go retcon that so it's the night before or something x.x

Okay, think I fixed it x.x whew! Should be consistent now (because h*ll amd I scrapping that intense dream sequence, I spent way too much time on that)

(Although at the moment, it looks like Red will get her nap anyway with how long we'll have to wait for everyone)

^^; I'm really, really sorry, guys. I've been legitimately swamped with homework - two essays due this week, two projects due next week, an ongoing research paper, my German teacher appearing to hate Madri Gras (considering the sheer amount of assignments she's assigned in the past two days), a packet full of physics that I'm not entirely sure how to do due tomorrow, and arceus knows I haven't even been able to study for the quizzes I have today. If I can post before the weekend, I will, but I can't guarantee anything until then.

So... yup.

Have a different kind of mon. ^w^ (By the way, more Hydreigon x Sylveon fan art's been floating around tumblr~ I'm afraid I didn't save any anywhere I can remember it, but it's there!)

user posted image

Has anyone interacted with Altaria?

*has nothing really to say other than that but feels like she should put something else here*

No. There have been, like, 3-4 posts since the timeskip on both sides. Try initiating a conversation or something if Altaria would do something like that.

Couldn't Leo's side just progress into the dungeon? We already know some basic facts about it and this bit isn't 100% plot driven.

True, but I just wanted to be sure we still had everyone before proceeding. (And those who aren't here got lost on the way or were abducted)

The Twich plays Pokémon one?

(The one drawback of a cool rotating avatar is not knowing which one you are being complemented on)

The Twich plays Pokémon one?

(The one drawback of a cool rotating avatar is not knowing which one you are being complemented on)

ah yes, I forgot you have a rotating avatar xd.png yes, TPP. I love it.