TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC

Yay, thanks!

Gonna wait for Cane and Kyandi before posting as Abel

Silver hasn't posted for more than two weeks.

C'mon Silver we need Kyandi :c

Aaah shoot, did I forget to put them up? They're up now.

I think we may or may not have to start a new thread for the RP soon. ^^; I didn't reserve enough space for all of the characters and now the minor characters are getting erased... (*grumblegrumbleionlyspentanhourorsoonthemgrumblegrumble*)

Fun fact: when I tried to compare Pokemon sizes, I typed 'Agatha' instead of 'Mismagius' and just stared for at least 5 seconds wondering why it didn't have any results *facepalm*

PPPPFFFFFFFFFF well done xd.png Also, someone should PM Silver.... I PM'd her last time, that got her moving.

But Talon, you have other 2 posts under the 'Places' one; maybe you could treat those as more 'reserved' posts?

But Talon, you have other 2 posts under the 'Places' one; maybe you could treat those as more 'reserved' posts?

Thank you times infinity! Sometimes I am smart; sometimes I am potato. xd.png

Posting as we speak; I *should* finish it tonight. ^w^ Last time was an especially long post.

I'll get to redoing the supporting characters, the minor characters list, and the ongoing Legendary Action Tracker (with new and improved name) as soon as possible / possibly over Spring Break.

Aaah, sometimes writing Tiramisu feels like having a cape wrapped around my neck and eating it...

Edited by TalonCat

Do not be ashamed of being a potato, for no matter the potato, it can always be cooked into a delicious french fry. So in the end, you're a smart, crispy french fry.

BTW, is Alteria still with Leo's group?

Unless the potato...is ready to sprout and produce new potatoes, in which case...it becomes...poisonous and unfit for consumption?

I don't know where I was going with that. But yes. Potatoes.

After a bit of digging, Silver's last post as Alteria was on page 28 where she fainted after she accidentally attacked Red. So...I guess she isn't? Unless Silver comes back and retcons that

You see, Zagan wanted an item and the merchant told them to get raw materials to exchange for it, so him and Atto went to one of the ore veins to get the stuff Carbinks are too small to reach. They aren't near the hole or trying to repair it, they just want to get some pretty stones for the merchant.

Hope that helped ^^

Fun fact: when I tried to compare Pokemon sizes, I typed 'Agatha' instead of 'Mismagius' and just stared for at least 5 seconds wondering why it didn't have any results *facepalm*

(Too lazy to put quote box)

I do this all the time xd.png

Hey guys, this RP isn't dead and neither am I. ^^; I needed to disappear from the world for a bit... and I'm afraid I'll most likely need to keep away for a bit longer. I've got a final exam this week and the AP exam for Psychology next week (a test to see if I get college credit for the class I took), so I believe it's appropriate to call this a hiatus.

I want to be able to give you guys my all when I post, and I don't think I can do that as things are right now. I'll be back in around two weeks if everything goes well, and less than that if everything goes more than well. ^w^

In the meantime, if you guys would like to continue on without me (to be honest, my characters have very little to add at this point in time, barring help out with the fighting a bit in Shadow Tag's case), go ahead.

All of the Shadow Tag has permission to bunny Cas and Tiramisu within reason, along with the note that Cas is horrible at battling and Tiramisu has some power, but not skill. The super-rare items in the dungeon will have to either wait until I get back or have a challenge posed to me via PM. I trust you guys with just about everything else; the location guide has info about everything, and think Water-type and coastal Pokemon if you're coming up with enemies. You can also continue on to Foggy Forest at your leisure.

The Eevees and co. don't need my permission for anything, haha

Haldor and co., I leave you Diancie's riddle and Zagan's quest. If I see you guys get to a certain point before I'm back, I'll PM instructions for a cake to one of you. ^w^

I'll see you guys in just a little bit.

Alright, good luck ovo

Marcus, can you please edit your post? PD's said some stuff about the whole ore thing already. (And Silver what are you doing man post as Kyandi we need you)

Gah, finals are brutal. My parents want me to study math 24-7, and because of the way homework is designed online, it's never truly due or done, so they want me to work on it even more, and I just can't study like that. Bleh

To cool off I've been playing Borderlands 2 a lot, and couldn't think up a post to save my hide. Pointless procrastination HO!

I'll try to post sometime this week. Hopefully.

Good luck with your finals, Talon! Go get 'em!

Can't really post as Requiem 'cause he'll just be there confused until someone tells him what to do or they get attacked by a move ^^"

You can post as Zagan now Puredark, I fixed my post (I hope). Same goes for Atto, Pi

Have fun Taloncat biggrin.gif Hope you get good marks.

Aaahhhh sorry I didn't post. I was possibly leaving my school and I had to write an essay to convince my dad to let me stay. It worked!

But still, I'm sorry. I probably still won't post though. Maybe during summer? I really don't know.

Good luck Taloncat! *really glad I didn't miss anything during my own hiatus*

Hiya guys! ^w^ Thanks for all the good wishes - I got a 98.6% on my Psychology final, and I'm feeling pretty good about my AP score. Other finales are in a few weeks, so I have that to look forward to but hey who cares Hoenn confirmed

hypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPEhypeHYPE

So, next post is slowly being worked on. Haha, I'm glad I didn't miss much, but I thought you guys would go a lot farther when you didn't have to wait on me. ^w^ So yup, working on it, I believe I'll have something up by the end of the week... even if I kinda said I'd only be gone two weeks and that implies the next post should be up right now ahaha?

I can't really bring myself to write a post, guys. It's not because of a lack of time or creativity (I've come up with about three fic ideas and an idea for my own original thing in the past week alone), I just... can't. I have no excuse. I mean, I don't want to end this RP just because I'm too lazy to do something I don't feel 100% hyped for, since this isn't just for me, it's for you guys too. Heck, I'm having a hard time finishing a (criminally late) birthday present for one of my best friends.

I might extend the hiatus (on my part) until around mid-June, when my summer vacation begins. I understand if you guys don't trust that I'll actually deliver, so if you'd rather jump ship I don't blame you. If you all would rather end it, I'll be glad to tell you the storyline I'd planned out way ahead of time; it probably will change if we RP it (and I would prefer to have that happen), but I think it's pretty decent overall as is.

In either case, this RP is one of the most fun RPs I've ever had. You guys are a fantastic group of people and fantastic individuals, and you should be proud of that. (And also your patience is impeccable.)

So yeah, I guess. Maybe I'm not reliable, but you guys deserve the honest truth rather than me just promising and promising to post or disappearing. It's only a matter of time before I get back; I love this RP, I love all of its characters, and I love you guys (even if I've only really lurked in this OOC thread). Seeya later, guys. ^w^

I understand completely loosing motivation in a RP because of real life butting in, It's no fun for anyone. Too often I see RPs die because one person was more active than anyone else, which made their character almost Central in the plot, like the main character of book. I know that since this is a cooperative experience, it is wrong to think of any one character as the main, but it happens. and when that person feels that they can't keep up, they often disappear.

Other times they will hand the character over to someone they trust to get the personality right. This can be a saving throw for many RPs, even if the person leaving was the OP.

I almost feel like a second in command for you, TalonCat. If you need to take a break and blow off steam, I can try to keep this ship afloat for you. I've done it before after all. If you want, you can send me the outline you had planned for the to groups, and if we can get everyone together again, I promise this RP will still be here.

I understand completely loosing motivation in a RP because of real life butting in, It's no fun for anyone. Too often I see RPs die because one person was more active than anyone else, which made their character almost Central in the plot, like the main character of book. I know that since this is a cooperative experience, it is wrong to think of any one character as the main, but it happens. and when that person feels that they can't keep up, they often disappear.

Other times they will hand the character over to someone they trust to get the personality right. This can be a saving throw for many RPs, even if the person leaving was the OP.

I almost feel like a second in command for you, TalonCat. If you need to take a break and blow off steam, I can try to keep this ship afloat for you. I've done it before after all. If you want, you can send me the outline you had planned for the to groups, and if we can get everyone together again, I promise this RP will still be here.

^w^ Thank you so much, Sailing. Given that you've been active and organized this whole time, I think I can trust you with this. I'll write up an outline for the next few planned parts and PM you it.

Be good for Sailing, guys! And like I said, I will be back, so please don't give up on me yet.

Sorry for not being around, I've been kinda busy lately >_< *goes to read posts*

Don't worry, Talon! Take the time you need. Like Sailing said, we're still gonna be here ^^

*Salutes new captain*

*shakes self awake* Yessir, Pi reporting for duty.

We're waiting for Silver for the Eevee trio, but I'm sure I can make a post for the cavesplorer's side soon.

She actually was the first to post after the change in command, it's right above my last post in the IC