TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC

I might need one more day. ^^;;;;; I've got half of the post written up at the moment; I just need to do the Carbink part (which I can't put off until next post, and I'd like to do well for you guys) and Reed's part (which I believe I can put off until next post without you guys missing it if I need to do so to actually post in a timely manner).

*bashes face against keyboard* ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

((And so the Carbink are Dwarves and Diancie is their queen. I love it!!))

Perhaps someone could nudge Puredark and Silver.

Would anyone mind if I just. Started posting as Rue and Anise? Because I'm trying to distract myself from all this math and eeeeeuuuuuhhhhhhhh ;-;

Would anyone mind if I just. Started posting as Rue and Anise? Because I'm trying to distract myself from all this math and eeeeeuuuuuhhhhhhhh ;-;

^w^ Go ahead!

Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting, starting uni is very hectic and I've been focusing on the rp that im just most driven by. No offense but being in Zagans group is very slow paced is there some way our groups can... group up? Ill post tomorrow though, never fear!

Haha, Marcus, all of the groups are a bit slow at the moment. The groups will meet up at some point after their individual arcs finish up (after Team Shadow Tag finds Uxie and

Zagan's group ḑ̶̣̩̦̙̼͓̜͉̪̦̩̰͎̐̆̊͒ͮ͌ͨ̈̈ͯ̂̍ͤ̐̚͟͞o̧̽͊̓ͭ͂̇̂͌̈͢͠͏͓̦̟̳͉͙̖̖͖̤͢ę̮̝̩̮͕͇̠̫̪̭͔̦̝͚̜͓͖ͩ̆ͥͯͯ͝ͅs̛̠̭̣͎̒̉̆͑ͯͦ̆̏̄ͪ́̍͜͞͞ ͒͆͐̏͒̇ͦ̐̇ͫͣͩ́̈̃̋̀̐҉̨̖̰͙̞̝̲̼̀t̶̻̩̝̙͈͈͙̳̦͕̗͉̱͙͉͊͌ͫ̅̓̈̅̇̐̍̔̊̒͋͌͌͌̊͑̕̕ͅh̨̭̞͇͎̗͍͒̂̋͑̚͘͜͝e̡̳͎̱̩̩͙͎̫̥̳͈̫̝͍̼̭͈̊̌͛̄͋̂ͮ̆͊̂͌͟͢͜ ̷̢͉̞̝̩̰̤̼͓̻̰̦̩͙̣͙̞͚͆̊̑̅̈́ͩ͆́́̉̀ͅț͈̼̟͍̜ͣ͗̃́ͨ̒̏ͭ̓ͭ͘͜h̿̿ͩ̏̿ͥ̅̆ͨͣ͠͞͏̨͚̤̮͍̤̣̜ͅiͯ̓̆̚҉̡̙̳̲̱̙̱̫͓͕̹̕n̸̨͋ͩ͐͆͋̒ͨ̐̄͋͆͆̉̌͋͊̀͢͏̱̯͈̼̱̱̗̜̖͉͉̦g̸̨̩͖̳̐̀̓̾͋ͬͤ́͗͊̐̑͊̀͝ͅͅ ). So basically, it'll be a while. ^w

In other news, I have to say that I'll probably disappear for another week or so. The research paper continues, and midterms are beginning, and my, my desk looks like an inviting place to continue my spree of slamming my face against a keyboard.

Zagan's group ḑ̶̣̩̦̙̼͓̜͉̪̦̩̰͎̐̆̊͒ͮ͌ͨ̈̈ͯ̂̍ͤ̐̚͟͞o̧̽͊̓ͭ͂̇̂͌̈͢͠͏͓̦̟̳͉͙̖̖͖̤͢ę̮̝̩̮͕͇̠̫̪̭͔̦̝͚̜͓͖ͩ̆ͥͯͯ͝ͅs̛̠̭̣͎̒̉̆͑ͯͦ̆̏̄ͪ́̍͜͞͞ ͒͆͐̏͒̇ͦ̐̇ͫͣͩ́̈̃̋̀̐҉̨̖̰͙̞̝̲̼̀t̶̻̩̝̙͈͈͙̳̦͕̗͉̱͙͉͊͌ͫ̅̓̈̅̇̐̍̔̊̒͋͌͌͌̊͑̕̕ͅh̨̭̞͇͎̗͍͒̂̋͑̚͘͜͝e̡̳͎̱̩̩͙͎̫̥̳͈̫̝͍̼̭͈̊̌͛̄͋̂ͮ̆͊̂͌͟͢͜ ̷̢͉̞̝̩̰̤̼͓̻̰̦̩͙̣͙̞͚͆̊̑̅̈́ͩ͆́́̉̀ͅț͈̼̟͍̜ͣ͗̃́ͨ̒̏ͭ̓ͭ͘͜h̿̿ͩ̏̿ͥ̅̆ͨͣ͠͞͏̨͚̤̮͍̤̣̜ͅiͯ̓̆̚҉̡̙̳̲̱̙̱̫͓͕̹̕n̸̨͋ͩ͐͆͋̒ͨ̐̄͋͆͆̉̌͋͊̀͢͏̱̯͈̼̱̱̗̜̖͉͉̦g̸̨̩͖̳̐̀̓̾͋ͬͤ́͗͊̐̑͊̀͝ͅͅ ). So basically, it'll be a while. ^w

Oh no!! The Mob almost got you there!!!

Now that twitch has beaten red we need to keep out guard up up down a a b start left right down down down up left left left start9 b b b a up left left right right a a b up down .

((In other news my 'spring' break has come and gone, with spring deciding to sleep in another week. I'll have a post soonish))

Zagan's group ḑ̶̣̩̦̙̼͓̜͉̪̦̩̰͎̐̆̊͒ͮ͌ͨ̈̈ͯ̂̍ͤ̐̚͟͞o̧̽͊̓ͭ͂̇̂͌̈͢͠͏͓̦̟̳͉͙̖̖͖̤͢ę̮̝̩̮͕͇̠̫̪̭͔̦̝͚̜͓͖ͩ̆ͥͯͯ͝ͅs̛̠̭̣͎̒̉̆͑ͯͦ̆̏̄ͪ́̍͜͞͞ ͒͆͐̏͒̇ͦ̐̇ͫͣͩ́̈̃̋̀̐҉̨̖̰͙̞̝̲̼̀t̶̻̩̝̙͈͈͙̳̦͕̗͉̱͙͉͊͌ͫ̅̓̈̅̇̐̍̔̊̒͋͌͌͌̊͑̕̕ͅh̨̭̞͇͎̗͍͒̂̋͑̚͘͜͝e̡̳͎̱̩̩͙͎̫̥̳͈̫̝͍̼̭͈̊̌͛̄͋̂ͮ̆͊̂͌͟͢͜ ̷̢͉̞̝̩̰̤̼͓̻̰̦̩͙̣͙̞͚͆̊̑̅̈́ͩ͆́́̉̀ͅț͈̼̟͍̜ͣ͗̃́ͨ̒̏ͭ̓ͭ͘͜h̿̿ͩ̏̿ͥ̅̆ͨͣ͠͞͏̨͚̤̮͍̤̣̜ͅiͯ̓̆̚҉̡̙̳̲̱̙̱̫͓͕̹̕n̸̨͋ͩ͐͆͋̒ͨ̐̄͋͆͆̉̌͋͊̀͢͏̱̯͈̼̱̱̗̜̖͉͉̦g̸̨̩͖̳̐̀̓̾͋ͬͤ́͗͊̐̑͊̀͝ͅͅ ).

Zalgo, what are you doing here? -.-'

up up down a a b start left right down down down up left left left start9 b b b a up left left right right a a b up down

Wait, is that some sort of Nintendo code? As in, Konami code, but Nintendo version? ._.

Sorry for not posting; I really don't know how to say it without it sounding like an excuse...

Sorry for not posting; I really don't know how to say it without it sounding like an excuse...

Omg you brought the Eevee triplets in and it was super awesome I'm all kinds of excited x3 lemme go throw Cane in there real quick~

How long until berries turn into grimy food?

Also I just found out Diancie is as small as a Zorua or a Riolu, and Carbinks are less than half that size. We better watch where we step, guys

How long until berries turn into grimy food?

I mainly did that because I said that leo had taken a bite out of his apple before we implemented the inventory change brackets, and the apple never left his Bio. so it was a humorous way to correct that.

Also I just found out Diancie is as small as a Zorua or a Riolu, and Carbinks are less than half that size. We better watch where we step, guys

Because steeping on one of them will hurt worse than legos.

Edited by sailing101

Oh arceus I'm finally done with that research paper. It is finally, finally done. I'm not even sure if I feel relieved or not - kind of a weird feeling of resignation, relief, and a headache. Not a particularly bad feeling, except for the dull headache. X'D

I have midterms up until Wednesday, I believe, so I'm afraid I might have to keep you all waiting until then. ^^; Leo's group can feel free to enter the dungeon; you all have free reign as to who/what attacks or doesn't attack you (short of Legendaries, of course) until I get back. You also have permission to pick up items from these random enemies - I'll trust you to know which items you will or won't find (I *think* I put some example items under the location guide). Have fun!

Zagan's group, I'm really, really sorry for the hold up! ^^;

...oh my god. On reading PD's post I just immediately imagined a Hydreigon wearing three pairs of sunglasses for its head and hand heads. THAT ISN'T EVEN RELATED TO WHAT YOU WROTE BUT. OH MY GOSH I'M CRACKING UP

Sorry I'm at school right now so I probably won't have time to write up a post but I just had to share that wow

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Literally five minutes after first posting, I think of a better one, and it take me four hours to post it because I was at work.

(⌐■_■)

(⌐■_■)>⌐■-■

(⌐⌐■_■)

Yeah, I shouldn't be Hydraggin this on anymore. *Bricked*

Edited by sailing101

Yeah, I shouldn't be Hydraggin this on anymore.  *Bricked*

(⌐⌐■_■)

(⌐⌐■_■)>⌐■-■

(⌐⌐⌐■_■)

And thus we have the three sunglasses, thank you xd.pngI really don't know if this is lame or really funny for me it's the latter

Wait guys, what are Anise and Rue? I gathered that one was a Spiritomb, but their summaries aren't in the forum ^^"

Anise is the Spiritomb and Rue is a Mawile, I if I recall correctly

Wow, you're right, they aren't there O_o maybe Talon forgot?

Edited by Puredark006

Hey people, if my new character gets 4 way approved (strict criticism right here) I might not be the best, to be honest I haven't role played two characters in the same thing since before I joined DC... and that was a while ago, so bare with me guys... and girls biggrin.gif

The jaws are green with a yellow spot, right? Or is that gray? (I'm not good with colors ^^")

*Waits for Atto's answer*

The jaws are green with a yellow spot, right? Or is that gray? (I'm not good with colors ^^")

*Waits for Atto's answer*

No, I believe Mawile is just grey and yellow.

user posted image

Shiny one has purple where the normal one is grey. So. No green xd.png

Boop. Edited my last post for you, PD.

Rue's a scruffy Mawile wearing an Odd Keystone around his waist. Not sure if he's on the char list but I definitely sent their sheets in to Talon.