TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC

k, if it isn't much, I'll read everything when I get home in a couple of hours.

also, curse teachers and their multiple-choice 'every-statement-is-correct-so-choose-the-most-correct' questions how did that even work I don't even

Ah, I should've skipped the Tiramisu part so you guys at least wouldn't have to be held up by my schedule. ^^; I'm sorry.

As you guys might have noticed, it's starting to look more and more like I'll only be able to post one or two times a week. It takes me at least half an hour to write a post, and I tend to get about half an hour to an hour of free time every day. I have no excuse, I just don't feel like writing a post with all/half of my free time during the week usually. I'm not planning on abandoning this RP, though, so I'll try my absolute best to at least post once a week, and I apologize for only doing the minimum.

Also, Pi thank you for reminding me about Cas. X'D I almost forgot about him...

@PureDark: How did exams go?

So is foggy forest going to be a dungeon, then straight to this "Fogbound tower place for Uxie?

Or are we going to make a stop at Leo's hometown in between dungeons

Sorry, I ended up being more busy than I anticipated >_<

Gonna go read now

^^;;;;;; I might have to wait another few days to post, guys. I know I usually post on Sundays (and I should post at least once a week), but I had a psychology project to do today, and... augh, sorry guys. I never imagined junior year would be this busy.

@Sailing: We'll stop at Leo's hometown first. Foggy forest could be a dungeon, or just an area right before Leo's hometown.

Edited by TalonCat

@Puredark: Eeh I say we can wait a bit. I've been trying to wait for a few others to post too so :I

It's probably a bad idea to go too far ahead...

My copy of Pokemon X is arriving in the mail today, and I have midterms this week. I'm assuming many of you are also about to be sucked into the Kalos region and may have a difficult time updating as well.

I was going to buy mine yesterday and it was completely sold out >_< *goes into emo corner*

BTW, Talon, are we including 6gen Pokemon in the RP?

Bought it on eShop the night it was released. Finished it in 2 days and 24 in-game hours. I have no regrets.

I hope we can use 6th gen pokes! I mean they're released now so why not? Now that Inkay and Malamar exist all of my dreams have come true and if we ever get to make more characters I am totally making one of those or a Meowstic or something and everything will be glorious.

X'D This entire weekend has been sucked up by Pokemon Y (which I've probably spent about four hours on Pokemon Amie by itself ahhhh i'm such a sucker for my darling Talonflame and my sassy gay Delphox aaaaaaahhhhh and that Lucario too)

And we're totally going to include Gen 6 Pokemon, as soon as there are decent references for their movesets and all that. ^w^ Of course I'll be doing my best to get some info on that for my favorites and any Pokemon in particular you guys might want to know about in advance~ One problem will be how to work in the Legendaries, and I'll get on that as soon as I get far enough in the story to know their lores (I don't want to risk looking it up for fear of ruining the story).

Could I perhaps have permission to do a time skip to at least Leo's group being on the road? Ahahaha I promised you guys a surprise and it's been around a month, hasn't it? The ball'll be rolling again soon enough (slowly, in all likelihood)!

...Also, I'd love to hear you guys' teams whenever you get the games! ^w^

(and now if you'll excuse me i'm off to catch some itty-bitty ghosty munchkins to see if I can make them the harbringers of marlon's doom muahahahahaha)

Edited by TalonCat

I just rushed through the game so I don't really have an ideal team ;u;

My Meowstic is fantastic though. (Meowtastic.) When you pet her on Pokemon-Amie her happy reaction is literally looking to the side with her deadpan expression still on her face. And yet she still loves me so. Tsundere psychic cat. Perfect. And I'm currently on a quest to hoard all the Inkays in the world.

Also can you like...tell me about Y's plot when you're done? Because with X's entire premise it feels like it wouldn't really work at all with Yveltal instead of Xerneas...

Anyway to make this relevant: well I'm in favor of time skip for Leo. It'll probably take a while to get everyone's permission though...

Also I think it's time to clear out the character list? LoKF/Fantaasma quit I think, Mr. Buggles and Rufus haven't been seen forever, and Asphoxi never posted in the first place...

No spoilers pease!!!! ohmy.gif

*sticks head in bucket of cotton*

Also, I too am in favor of the time skip.

*passes out from lack of oxygen*

Zagan is going to be ecstatic when he finds out there's another Dark-type legendary. And if Yveltal's RP story isn't about him being evil like Darkrai's, he's gonna go fanboy on the poor bird xd.png

I'm totally getting a gay Delphox too xd.png Team fire FTW!!! As for the rest of the team, no idea. I've been avoiding spoilers for the plot and the new species' images, so when I see the 6en equivalent of Rattata I can go "OMG NEW POKE MUST HAVE", so I have literally no clue about which pokes you're all talking about. Weekend can't come fast enough >_<

I probably should have mentioned hiatus due to school camp. So I had school camp, I'm back I will post. Here you people are talking about how great x/y is and here's me forced to watch my brother play it due to my lack of a 3DS sad.gif

Timeskip yes plz :3

I am absolutely enamored with my Croagunk. I want to snuggle her so hard. Also, did you know there are parts that the pokemon don't want you to touch? I got shocked when I touched my Pikachu's cheeks, and my Charmeleon snapped at me when I tried to pet his horn.

Also eeeeeeeeh 3D Zigzagoon~~! <3 <3

...Marcus?

Scolipede's base speed is 112. Steelix's is 30. Both of them are established to be pretty talented with speed but Atto also threw in an Agility there. I kinda doubt Haldor could have gotten there before Atto even got close.

Pokemon headcannon states that the speed stat is less top running speed, and more maneuverability and reflexes. Reaction time so to speak. The Onix line has been shown capable of great bursts of speed in the aneme, and this is supported in he pokedex.

Yeah and remember Haldors special attack is dig so he moves faster when digging, but then when he incorporates automatize which makes him even faster he can move at super speeds!

I really don't think we should use the anime as canon (thunder to a Rhydon's horn, anyone), but the pokedex does mention Onix burrows at 50 mph. Thought it doesn't say anything about Steelix's speed, I'm assuming it's the same or a bit more. Agility and Autotomize both increase Speed by two stages, too, so that shouldn't decide who's faster in this case, since both used it once. Marcus is right in saying Haldor's Dig is faster than normal, though, since he chose it as the specialty move, so I guess it all boils down to exactly how fast Atto is at galloping (for comparison, the fastest horses can manage 55 mph)

How about they're roughly the same speed at their fastest but Haldor has the benefit of going straight to the destination by just burrowing through in a straight line while Atto has to follow roads and stuff.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Well Atto is a giant horse-shaped centipede. Although I suppose whether that makes him faster or slower is debatable. :I

Anyway yeah let's just go with that. It doesn't matter that much. And I doubt arguing about which fictional giant critter is faster is going to go anywhere. I'll get a post up soon.

must

think

of

something

to

write

*headdesks*

Pokémon Y is draining my brain guys, I'm going blank!

Don't know if I should post or wait for Pi 'cause I'm getting Pokemon X tomorrow and I'm probably disappearing for a while after that 'cause must play it