TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC

FREE THE POTATOES!!!! *throws potatoes at everyone* FLY MY PRETTIES FLY TO YOUR FREEDOM wait not you I was getting hungry *grabs one and start nomming*

(oh arceus I love the potatoes thread in general discussion oh man)

Updated your bio, Silver!

Argh, I'm kind of confused on what to do now with Tiramisu since I don't know if Buggles is still in a tree (because Reed ran away rather than Tiramisu), so here maybe I'll throw in some dudes to talk to Requiem because Requiem is cool and also peeps need to get out of the town because man this town is crazy and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why do I keep coming up with characters that are usually Corsola twigs in the fluffy Mareep fur aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DRIVER_IRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE SEEN THIS OP ERROR SCREEN, RESTART YOUR COMPUTER. IF THIS SCREEN APPEARS AGAIN, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:

1. FREE THE POTATOES
2. REPAIR ALL SPAGHETTI
3. please kindly punch Reed in the face
4. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

In short, I believe I will post a little later tonight with some one or two minor characters I'd like to introduce. X'D

Edited by TalonCat

Repair spaghetti how do.

Puredark, can you make Zagan keep interacting with Bree thank you ;-; The Pichu has probably reached the town square by now...

Okay bye *is hit by a potato* dammit.

Argh, I'm kind of confused on what to do now with Tiramisu... etc etc

Well, I sent Red to interact with her >3> unless I got confused about people again huh.gif

Oh wait shart. I just realized my last post in the rp relies on both the assumption that Mister Buggles chased after Tiramisu, and that Tiramisu is still sulking. Should I just delete that post, Taloncat, since no one's responded to anything I've done yet? unsure.gif

Yeah, I got that, but I don't know if that still means Mister Buggles gave chase or not. Because if she didn't, then my last post was impossible huh.gif

@Talon: *restarts computer and waits* hey I think it's fixed

And yay, Requiem will be back! Poor guy has spent too long wandering around being lost xd.png

@Pi: Zagan asked Bree for her name; both him and me want to call her something else than 'that floating gel Pokemon' in his POV (Zagan why u not know what a reuniclus is)

@reddan: Buggles tried going after Reed/Tiramisu and got stuck in a tree, so she didn't go away. Now she's unstuck, sitting down and repairing her hat

also why does everyone post while I'm in class I swear there weren't any new posts when I left my house >_<

Edited by Puredark006

Fun fact: Pellinore is one of my favorite characters from The Once and Future King.

Fun fact #2: Fenris is another name for Fenrir.

Fun fact #3: I actually named Reed after James Reed: a member of the Donner Party who stabbed someone and was exiled from the Party.

Fun fact #4: Tiramisu's just named after food.

Fun fact #5: I need to chat with you guys here in the OOC more because I kind of feel like a creepy stalker OP sitting her and watching you guys have fun conversations aaaa

Fun fact #6: I need to stop punctuating my sentences with "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

Fun fact, Leo's partner Allen has an older brother Lampent named Edgar, and a younger brother Litwick named Poe. Take a guess as to where I got the names.

Fun fact, members of the Litwick line can also drag victims to the netherworld. Allen's father once took him on a take your son to work day.

Roar blows away the opponent in MD so this was only 50% Requiem's fault.

But Talon, the aaaaaaaa is like your catchphrase don't stop

And lol, is Allen's father's favorite word 'Nevermore'? I'm going to be sorely disappointed if it isn't

Allen: Father, can I get some money to buy something?

Allen's father: Nevermore.

Allen: But that doesn't even make sens-

Allen's father: NEVERMORE.

Allen: Please stop with the references to-

Allen's father: N-E-V-E-R-M-O-R-E

And to not break the streak:

Fun fact 1: Zagan gets nervous and a bit scared around Seismistoads, but the only thing he's truly terrified of is his mother.

Fun fact 2: Zagan's dad is sometimes confused with a girl because he's so fuzzy. Once, another male Ninetales tried to flirt with him, and Zagan's mother nearly chocked with laughter.

Fun fact 3: Requiem doesn't know it, but his father was a bit touched in the head too. His mother actually found it funny instead of concerning.

Fun fact 4: Requiem's aunts also love music, and so his Zweilous cousins were named Serenade & Jazz and Tango & Elegy.

Fun Fact: Red was named that because her parents thought she was shiny when she hatched, but it was just the lighting. The name stuck.

Fun Fact: She is trying oh so hard to interact with somebody but they all seem to be ignoring her.

Fun Fact: I just wanna be a part of this, guys.

Fun Fact: I'm so alone.

haha, glad you are~

and again, I come back from class and everyone has posted. who the bleep thought saturday afternoons was a good time for math >_< *goes to read and reply*

Fun facts:

- Atto was named after a really small unit of measurement in the metric system. His sisters are named after piperine and allicin, which are the spicy chemicals found in black pepper and garlic, respectively. (If I remember correctly ugh.)

- I don't pay nearly enough attention to characters' backgrounds when I am making them.

- I am an awful writer.

Hey, Pi, you're not at all a terrible writer! >:|I look up to you and PureDark especially as writers, so you are not allowed to say that here.

(...I just kind of have an unhealthy obsession with coming up with everything about even minor characters. X'D Although that's led to me wanting to be a video game character designer and maybe starting my own comic sometime.)

Fun Facts about Anareise:

- Anareise had severe alcohol problems/ the Pokemon equivalent when she was younger (she's the equivalent of about 37 right now, so around 18-21). She still can't completely quit it, and she occasionally slips the Pokemon equivalent of rum in her tea. (Though she would never put any in her guests' drinks, no matter how drunk she would get.)

- Her father left the family before she was grown; she sees her step-dad, a Slugma, as more of a father than her actual father. (This is part of the reason she especially likes teaching Earth Power.)

- If Pokemon had internet, she would do ASMR in her spare time. It would mostly be with tea preparation, though she would sometimes take out some of the fabric she's collected.

- Speaking of which, she really likes fabric. She can't sew well, but she has a whole closet full of fabric in her apartment.

(I had a long while to think about her response while taking the dog for a walk, so naturally I didn't and I instead thought of all this despite the fact that she will not likely be seen again after we leave Laos.)

Fun Facts about Cas:

- I didn't really plan on bringing him back aside from being a crowd Pokemon.

- He actually might be Pell's father. No one's quite sure, including myself.

- The "transmissions" he receives are clearer than most Dusknoir hear, and oftentimes he actually can see how a Pokemon will look when it's dead with them. He doesn't know that this is out of the ordinary for his kind.

Extra fun fact: Tyndall is named after a science-y thing. I will not say which science-y thing because it is important which science-y thing. Sssshh.

aaaaaaaah CHARACTERS! Arceus I love characters - dear reddan, I'm so alone

Everyone else's characters are so creative and exciting laugh.gif I wanted to start from scratch with this character, but now I'm kinda wishing I'd have used one of my existing Pokemon characters >3>" Whatevs. I'm determined to make Red awesome.

I won't allow anyone to feel lonely or talk bad about themselves when they're awesome people, you hear me? GROUP HUG

...Wait, Talon, you look up to MY writing? After I utterly fail every time at RPing Requiem? O///O *hides under rock*

And reddan, don't worry, Red is cool. It's awesome that you picked a Pokemon like Zigzagoon for the RP~

Man, Requiem is the coolest biggrin.gif I love reading what he does.

(I'm claiming Zigzagoon as my spirit pokemon o3o)

Oh my goodness, everyone has gigantic, scary-looking pokemon who are huge softies tongue.gif This is really delightful for Red! And me laugh.gif