TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC

Very nice!

So, any clue as to what happened to everyone else.

*Ghasp* Did Darkrai get them.

*Something thuds behind me*

What was thaGGKKK--

Sailing101 is not available At the moment, But I Agatha, will be happy to take any messages for him.

Edited by sailing101

I'm still here!

Well that's unsurprising because I've been dead the whole time. Can't really die again.

Also HEEEEEERE YOOOOOU GOOOOOOO. I don't think this is going on the dA though urrghghrhgh. If anyone has a better idea for Atto's horns than a dumb hat please let me know (I'm trying to stay away from the whole ears-and-a-tail thing that most gijinkas have).

*turns into a fish and rolls into the sea*

They're gijinkas of Bree and Atto. Yeah it's a dumb style choice you're like the third person who's said that. I can't make eyes look good unless they're simplified as frick. And I have a general policy to never color anything because I inevitably ruin it so yeeeeep

Excuse me while I lie under this desk for five hours this is why I don't show my art to anyone

Hey guys... so uh... my family and I are on vacation til Friday, and I thought I'd have computer access but not really xnx I'm posting from my 3DS... I'll probably be real quiet til I get home.

Vacation sucks.

*turns into a fish and rolls into the sea*

They're gijinkas of Bree and Atto. Yeah it's a dumb style choice you're like the third person who's said that. I can't make eyes look good unless they're simplified as frick. And I have a general policy to never color anything because I inevitably ruin it so yeeeeep

Excuse me while I lie under this desk for five hours this is why I don't show my art to anyone

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah oh my arceus they're adorable what are you talking about aaaa

I wish this place were a lunch table so I could just push my sketchbook into your hands and count the blank eyes hahahahah. Fun fact: I once cried for like half an hour when I couldn't get a Vulpix's eyes right.

Pi, Pi, how do you even human anatomy? ;A; Because honestly I just... Kind of... Pears? I end up drawing everything with pear bodies.

wait no friend don't crawl under the desk and with your other post what do you mean you're a great writer Piiiiiiiii don't turn into a fish cats will eat you and there are two Meowths in the RP Piiiiii

(( And also this is why I shouldn't write anything past 1:30 in the morning; it just kind of degenerates to a low whine that matches the sound of my computer's fan, hahaha... I shall return to my full duties tomorrow, I think. ))

xd.png vacation sucks.

Well you at ,east can draw humans that aren't stick figures. When I try to draw a human, it does not turn out good.

Noooooo don't ever ask me about anatomy I just simplify it to heck until it becomes something I can actually draw ;-; I will admit that it's heavily inspired by homestuck's hero mode though

Aaaaaaaaaa noooooo stoooooop stop being so niiiiice uuuuuuuuughghghrghhgg user posted image

But my people are like sticks and have scary pointy fingers and anime eyes because they're the only eyes I can draw without failing

Class now; gonna post as Zagan later.

Also, turns out our two-years printer has a scanner and it still isn't installed ¬¬ gonna try to fix that tonight

and Pi how do you even draw humans it's not fair everyone here draws so good I want half of your talent only that and I'd be happy *sob*

HEY GUYS I DEVIANTARTED.

I've never really thought of it as a matter of talent??? I mean I just kind of?? Draw a lot?? And stare at other people's art/anatomy refs when I'm bored?? ??? ? But ugh thank you stop being nice and self-deprecating that's my job lies on the floor and melts into it

Couldn't find the doodles, so I uploaded a new drawing I did of Requiem. I think I'll put more writing exercises than drawings in the account...

Hey guys. I wrestled my 3DS into submission and rode it here to the internet so I could check in on yous guyses.

You're all too hard on yourselves x3 Bree is adorable!!

Now to see what Red's missing in the actual rp...

Hmm. I could draw a single pic, but I don't have any inspiring poses or emotions. So he'll just be sitting there.

You also have to tell me what's different from normal on him

Edited by Silverphoenixx

The only things to note are his Mobile Scarf and Scope Lens

user posted image

this is the scope lens, it commonly rests with the lens part over his left eye, while the other half of the device rests between the middle whisker and ear.

He wears the mobile scarf tied around his neck at all times, with only one end of the scarf hanging out. The trailing end of the scarf is ling enough to stop just above his feet when hanging straight down, though it is usually blowing out behind him in the wind, because it's very light.

The scarf itself is grey, ragged, and has several holes.

Okay! Will get to drawing him tommorrow, it's 8:55 right now and I have some other things to do.