TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC

I guess Talon would have to answer that? She already said money didn't take space, so maybe she'll let that pass too if it isn't of any use in combat

Does Mister Buggles' random magic stuff - playing cards, flags-of-all-nations, glittery powder, &c - count as a carried item in her bag? Because I doubt it'll have much effect in combat, or be used in it for anything other than egregious comic relief.

Nope, they don't count as carried items! Tiramisu has a ton of knick-knacks in her bag, haha~

Hi! So, I sent my character forum to the GM and he/she hasn't gotten back to me in close to a week. What should I do? Sorry for posting in your guys OOC thread, but I didn't know where else to go :/

^^; Guys, I'm going to say right now that as you've already seen, sometimes I'm going to disappear for maybe three days (the amount of time it's been since you PM'd me, Legend) at a time. This isn't a job, and if it begins to feel like one I take a step back so I don't just buckle and quit. If you guys are specifically waiting on me, then PM me politely please; I usually can't tell if you're waiting on me in particular. I'm afraid I can't change the fact that that's going to happen, because I can't change the fact that if this feels like nothing but work I'm going to just pass it off to one of you guys if you want to take it.

Sailing, if you're waiting on me specifically then just skip me. Reed has nothing but banter to add right now, and Tiramisu's just watching and waiting.

Ahh, the perrils of making the last post.

Ok, I'll edit and repost so that everyone can regroup at town.

Recap for TheTron:

Latios gave a speech telling everyone that Darkrai has been capturing the other legendarys, but it may not be Darkrai. Latios then advised to find the lake spirits, and Kyurem (Very carefully), before leaving.

The crowd then began discussing the news, at which point, a Mismagius named Agatha began drawing some attention. A steelix tried to have her be more respectful of others by saying he was once part of a rescue team, but that only ticked her off. At that point, Leo noticed the commotion, and recongnised Agatha as a wanted outlaw.

Agatha then attacked Leo and the crowd with Hyper voice, abducted a Pichu, and ran off.

Fast forward to after the battle, and Agatha has been stopped.

nothing has happened since the previous recap

Thanks for specifically indicating that Haldor was part of the group you hit, Im sure if he were real he'd be honoured that he was the first pokemon that you thought of when you posted. Seriously man I'm tearing up right here *sniff* I wish Haldor could thank you but hes sleeping at the moment... Hint. Hint wink.gif

Well, Leo Was trying to wake him up just now, and the shadow ball could have been loud enough to do that.

Oh and Haldor, and everyone near him is in the forest just outside of town.

Edited by sailing101

I'm sorry I haven't been posting; I wanted to make a start last Thursday, but I've been working at a festival with the guys in this 'ere link. And by "guys" I mean "my dad". So that was fun!

I'm going to assume that the people in the woods aren't that far away, so that Mister Buggles can feasibly run and catch up with them.

Oh sorry Sailing didn't read the last line biggrin.gif And i think just saying hey wouldn't work... Haldor is a VERY heavy sleeper (lol heavy biggrin.gif) essentially to wake him he needs either an uproar, an item that wakes pokemon or a strong attack that can penetrate both his mighty defence and his slumber...

Little question; where's the Pichu? Still there, or has it ran back to its mother?

Well reed passed up the glory of being a hero to try to pick a fight. so yah, still in the tree.

He's not scared of heights, so he's fine.

I'm being pm ignored.

^^; I read your PM a few days ago I think, then forgot I read it... Sent you a PM, your app is accepted~

EDIT: Also, I'm not accepting anymore character apps now. ^^; It's becoming exceedingly clear how many people I can handle at once.

Edited by TalonCat