TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC

Well, If you just walk up to someone you don't know, and say "Hi, what's going on," you'd get odd looks in real life. Do something more than observe, that's the point of being in an RP.

This is a semi literate RP, so at least try to lengthen your posts.

For Example, the Scissor is currently angry at the Haunter, So your character could try to stop the impending fight, Or since the Scolopede passed out, you could go ahead and heal him.

Edited by sailing101

Ohhh, that makes sense. I'm used to just walking around and asking "Whats going on?" all the time in real life. And since my classmates are used to me, they act like normal. Sorry! I'll go change it.

Edit is it okay now? Can I revive the Scolipede with a Revivor seed or something?

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Yep. No matter how I tell him to move, he bleeping won't listen >_<

Colour (can I call you that? Or TripleC?), maybe the Chanseys can take Requiem while they're getting Mister Buggles too. They can be crazy together! Yay for crazy buddies!

Oh, Mister Buggles ain't crazy. People just think she is. The voices are as real as you or me.

Mostly me.

Less sense?

Pi, wasn't Mister Buggles with Agatha's group? She started yelling at Tiramisu, who is there, so I assumed everyone was at that place, which is why I didn't have anything to post ^^"

Umm, silver? The haunter is not the thief, he's the rightfull owner of those items, (even if they are shoddy goods)

Leo already knocked out the thief.

oh no oh no oh no

Please don't cry!!

Agatha: "No, please do cry, your tears are delicious"

Leo: "That's cruel and creepy."

Agatha: "Why thank you!"

Leo: "That wasn't a complement"

To let you lovely people that im still in this thing i shall make a post all about Steelix sleeping and the potential hazards that they cause. Also.... Mr Buggle wuggles makes my bwain go all funny when I read the posts.

Agatha reached the edge of town, and began to enter the forest, taking the Pichu with her. (...) Once Agatha had gone a ways into the trees, her Shadow Sneak dissipated, releasing the Pichu.

Um, so they wouldn't be visible from the Plaza? Sorry to keep nagging like this, I'm just easily confused >_<

Well now they're beside a building somehow because Tiramisu hit one with her Shadow Ball and then Mr. Buggles got involved? I dunno I'm...kind of confused too...

There can be buildings at the edge of town, the square is in the middle of town. it's not complicated.

Zagan and Bree are back at the square,

Reed, Tiramisu, Haldor, Buggles, and Attio are at the edge of town,

Leo and Fantaasma are in a street,

and the young Pichu is in route to the square. (Remember, he has a brother, whom Zagan is entertaining)

Oh, okay. Thanks sailing ^^

EDIT: Now I have the "Pichu brothers" song from Pokemon Channel stuck in my head

Edited by Puredark006

I actually haven't been sure about whose Shadow Balls hit the wall, haha. ^^; Tiramisu would have thought it was hers no matter whose it actually was.