TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC

Everyone? I'm counting two.

But yeah Atto is. Basically a huge cloudcuckoolander(anyone else here a troper?). Once there are fewer things happening he's probably going to be a lot weirder, at least if I manage to write him right.

Yeah, two. That's everyone Red's been able to interact with laugh.gif

Also that's as high as I can count shhh it's a secret don't tell anyone please.

tvtropes FTW~

I wanna read the 'cloudcuckoolander' entry again but I know I'll just spend the rest of the night there if I do ^^"

I was away for like one day and you people just went crazy with the posting. Damn, sorry btw I've been sick so I haven't done much can I get a recap of whats happened?

The Pichu reunited safely with his mother, Agatha escaped, Mister Buggles got stuck in a tree, pulled out, and is now fixing her hat, and everyone else left that spot (Atto got revived).

Fenris attacked Requiem in the town and they gathered quite the crowd; Leo, Red, Zagan, Atto and Alteria went there, and apparently Tiramisu is nearby. Bree stayed back at the Plaza to avoid conflict, and who knows where Reed is. The fighting (if it could be called that) is over now and everyone's talking outside except Requiem, who went inside one of the houses because Anareise, the owner, invited him in.

Um, did I miss anyone?

That seems to sum it up, but who are those characters Talonkittycat introduced? I got real confused.

Stay in one place long enough for someone to interact with her. You tend to jump from place to place before anyone can reply.

I wanna know why all of you are nocturnal xd.png Are we all in different time zones or something? Because I stalk this rp all day and it's dead silent, and as soon as I'm thinking of going to bed it explodes with activity.

Edited by reddan

Well I'm in Canada and the same thing pretty much happens to me. But, y'know, I'm online all day anyway and usually don't go to sleep until 1 am, so I'm fine.

Quad city Area, Illinois, Central time zone, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky way Galaxy.

Edited by sailing101

'Murica. East Coast, near DC. That's all I can say - any more, and I'll have to kill you. But it is 7:21 at the time of writing.

I'm afraid that I must be the culprit. xd.png

I live in Illinois, but I'm practically nocturnal during the summer~

Well, so am I. The Local Owl likes to Perch somewhere outside my window and hoot to the world.

Try sleeping through that sometime.

Edited by sailing101

What, you guys are all on the same planet as me?? Wow that's crazy.

So basically yes we're all in pretty similar timezones and nocturnal, apparently.

Bah, you're totally right xd.png can't believe I missed it. Brb editing post!

Sorry i haven't been active lately. I've been catching up with my other RPs.

Has anyone interacted with Fantaasma recently? If not, are any characters open for interaction?

I can send Agatha to Fantasma.

Fun fact, she can do a Darkrai impersonation using shadow sneak.

Lol Haldor's Sleep digging.

Edited by sailing101

YEAH get to show off my MOVES. So excited.

Do you see this face? *points to avatar* That is a face of pure excitement and joy right there.