TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC

I was thinking more along the lines of Panels and words, a full comic book style webcomic.

However, we should start with concept art in the fashion of what you suggested.

I actually tried to draw some, but I cannot draw living figures for the life of me. The proportions mix up, and I get a little shape wrong. I can never seem to add any depth to pictures, it's just stuck in a flat plain.

But I can use Paint.net for smoothing, editing and effects.

Edited by sailing101

I think we should definitely start with just concept art... I, personally, am horrible at making actual comics xd.png If it has more than 2 or 3 panels and comes from me, it's gonna be suck.

It'd be good practice too, of course, for anyone who likes drawing and wants to get better at it smile.gif

If everyone likes the idea of a joint DA account, perhaps I can set it up, then PM everyone the username and password? If, of course, that's okay with everyone xd.png

Edited by reddan

My only complaint is that my drawing skills are so awful I even draw dittos wrong, buy hey, you can't improve without practice, right?

LETS DO THIS

Alright, keeping a list of everyone who's currently active in the rp and wants to do this:

Taloncat [ok]

Silverphoenixx

Reddan [yes]

LegendOfKorraFan

sailing101 [yes]

FractionalPiDay [ok]

PureDark006 [yes]

Marcus Phoenix [yes]

If I get 6/8 of you on board with this, I'm going through with it.

Oh, and Taloncat has to approve of it too. It's only fair, yeah?

(also tell me if I missed anyone please >3>)

Edited by reddan

I dunno, I'm sort of ambivalent. >_> It would be nice but doesn't strike me as necessary, really.

Also if there are people who are against the idea we miiiight have to cut their characters out of the comic edition. That would be tricky.

I'm with Pi on this one. ^w^ If it's my approval you're looking for to try it, go ahead! I might help out some, but don't expect me to be a regular contributor, haha.

If there are people who are against the idea we miiiight have to cut their characters out of the comic edition. That would be tricky.

Good point, Pi. I guess we'll see what people have to say.

I'm mostly envisioning it as a place to post anything artistic we've made that's related to the rp, and if it evolves into a webcomic, then that'd be pretty cool biggrin.gif

One of his best friends is a Volcarona, so pretty well I'd say? If you want to get him, I suggest looking at the movements of his horns and tails, since he hasn't been around Atto long enough to really get why they go up and down and will treat them like the equivalent of his ears/tail.

A comic seems a bit much, but as long as i don't have to draw (my skills are not that great) im all for it, sounds fun.

Alright, that's 5/8! Anyone else interested? Sailing, Korra, Silver?

Whoops, I shoulda gone back and checked better xd.png

Brb guys, making a DA page!

A picture just flashed into my head.

The difference between faint attack and teleport.

An Abra is on one side of a wall, then the other, that's Teleport.

Leo is on one side of the wall, then splatted into the wall face first, That's Faint Attack.

IT IS DONE. The Deviantart page has been made and I have posted my two drawings. It is ready for submissions from whoever else would like to contribute.

Hey, go for it! I couldn't figure out how to do anything at all in Gimp, so whoever wants to improve on them is welcome to biggrin.gif

Sweet!

Well since it's up anyway I'll probably share some dumb doodles later. Maybe someone should add some notes or something to indicate that it's a shared account? I would but I do not know how to deviantart.

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

Red looks so cute! You draw so well~

I'll try submitting something tonight or tomorrow, got some doodles somewhere I tried doing of Requiem

Thanks PureDark! Hey, if anyone knows how to Deviantart, they're welcome to pretty up the page however they want xd.png

Should we indicate who's drawing when posting on the Deviantart? (Wow, "the Deviantart" sounds really awkward to me.) Like just a bit in the artist's notes saying "this is by [username]" or whatever?

(Also I found out how to add information - click the little pencil button next to "deviantID". Can someone who's not socially awkward add some stuff pls)

Yeah, I put my Dragcave username in the description of my pics.

Ooh, good idea. I'll get on that. Does anyone know how to edit descriptions of already posted artwork?