TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC

Oh my goodness, the thread was so busy until I posted X D did I kill it?

Does that mean the two curses are going to collide and nullify each other, or combine and become more powerful?

Let's go find colourcodedchaos, LegendOfKorraFan, and Fractional Pi Day.

It's their fault, not ours!

Today's news: it is revealed that Pi is a huge idiot and also cannot write. No one is surprised.

On an unrelated note, I want to put that RPG personality test thing in my signature, but when I do it I always get the necromancer every time and I think it'd be unwise to advertise my status as an evil wizard.

Just click the pretty picture, Marcus : P It won't bite, I promise.

Well it wasn't there when I posted. Or i didn't know that was it, oh well assignment work yay. Never fear I shall post many more sleeping posts of haldor if I am needed. *flys away on a unicorn*

*Stats sharpening pitchforks and lighting torches while waiting for colourcodedchaos and LegendOfKorraFan.*

I'll adjust it when I find the time; I've got some other things to write. In the meantime, I apologise for the error.

Sorry for the lack of posts; was busy and had writer's block ^^"

Gonna write something now

Hey, Silverphoenixx, I just realized that your character had no items to start with? Did you maybe forget to add them? (Also, what is your character's name? I just realized that the "name" part of the app was left blank...)

Sailing, I have to say I really love the dynamics between Leo and Agatha. ^w^

Also, please look at the following news.

A little while back I mentioned something that would make my life a lot easier with updating bios and the like, but I never officially implemented it as a rule. I will be doing this now. (If this seems familiar, it's because I copied and pasted it from my earlier post.)

If your character finds an item, learns a new move, loses an item, etc. (anything that requires me to update your character bio), I'd like to ask that at the end of your entire post you add a separate section like in this example.

EXAMPLE:

This is my main RP post. Joey the flaming Rattata was sick of his Mobile Scarf. He threw it into a flaming pit, where the flames engulfed it slowly. The blaze made Joey so happy that he put his Apple on his head.

[ JOEY

- Mobile Scarf was discarded.

- Held Item: Apple. ]

This is the next post I make. However, he soon realized this was silly and dangerous for his dear Apple, so he returned it to his fur and wrapped a Gold Ribbon around his neck like a sensible man. Joey's amnesia made him forget how to use the move Amnesia. The Rattata hates his life very much.

[ JOEY

- Apple returned to Inventory.

- Amnesia was forgotten. ]

So yeah. There we go. It makes these things a lot easier to see - I'll do likewise with game-mechanic-like things (turn/post-based events such as the Fissure, items).

This will be added to the rules post on the RP as well.

Secondly, I'd like to make a running list of all of the people active in the RP (so that if a group PM needs to be sent out, I have a list). If you guys could just put the words "FREE THE POTATOES" somewhere in your next post, I'll add you to the list. ^w^

Active Members List:

Silverphoenixx

Reddan

LegendOfKorraFan

sailing101

FractionalPiDay

PureDark006

Edited by TalonCat

Okay. The name is Alteria and I did realize I forgot the items. But I had already sent it. So I think just two Oran berries and a sleep seed and an apple.FREE THE POTATOES!

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Waiting on colorcodedchaos. It's so hard to go into a rp.

I know right? huh.gif I've never been in an rp with more than one person, I didn't realize how hard it'd be to squeeze myself in tongue.gif it's almost like FREE THE POTATOES I'm sorry I don't know where that came from. blink.gif

Aren't you limited to two starting items? And if that includes the reviver seed she used on Atto then you'd only get one other item...