TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC

Yes, I'm online, But I probably won't post for a while yet.

There was a Garage fire two doors down, and I'm a little shell shocked at the moment.

Oy, I feel bad now unsure.gif I was getting impatient because it said you were reading the rp but you still hadn't responded... glad you're okay, Sailing sad.gif

Edited by reddan

...Sorry for being stupid. I was worried and didn't think much before asking >_<

S'ok. The fire torched some of the landlines, so the internet's been spotty today. I'll try to post after work.

Woah. Sailing. *hugs* Man, don't feel rushed at all... I just read what you wrote about the fire and... man.

I had something similar happen to me, but not nearly as close (thank god, or else I probably would know how to fly by now). Back when I lived in NC, Raleigh got caught up in a tornado; it wrecked some streets, left some untouched, and literally jumped over my part of town. Everyone was kind of in a daze for days, just driving around and seeing the wreckage...

And you have to go to work after that? I'm just glad you're okay. O_o Tell your neighbors a person from the internet wishes them good luck with fixing everything...

And you know the recent mudslides caused by heavy rain following the forest fires in Colorado?

That's right in my Sister's back yard. She lives in Colorado springs with her husband (and they have a fantastic View of Pike's Peak by the way) so they aren't strangers to this sort of thing either.

Just makes you think how fragile some things are.

Oh man D: that's crazy. Glad you're all okay, though. And welcome back!

Oh my goodness, just listened to the link Sailing put up. I wish I hadn't lost had my Explorers of Sky game so I could still do this... I loved listening to the track that was a medley of music from Red and Blue Rescue Team....

Oh god so many feeeeeellllsssss.... right in the nostalgia. Right there.

Hey guys, I've been drawing stuff from the rp... (by which I mean I have two pictures >3>) Is there any way to post stuff saved to your computer in one of these posts, or should I start actually using my deviantart and post links?

And I don't even know how to use my scanner... but that's a question for my parents xd.png

I'd really like to see it.

Perhaps we could even collaborate and transcribe the RP into a webcomic.

I'll see if I can get a decent pic with my crappy phone and post it to Deviantart xd.png but yeah, this would make a cool webcomic!

Edited by reddan

I think Red's just gonna call Alteria "pretty birdy" xd.png I'm not sure if she just didn't catch her name, or if she didn't realize her name is "Alteria," but she's calling her "pretty birdy."

I'd draw but I'm just super afraid that I will get people's characters wrong

*lies down*

*rolls into the distance*

Sailing: is that...Kenpachi Fried Chicken?

My avitar rotates now.

Sometimes it's Leo, sometimes it's Allen, sometimes it's Agatha.

And sometimes it's Kenpachi Fried Chicken.

Edited by sailing101

Sailing: and here I though you just spent a couple hours last night being unable to decide on your avatar xd.png

Pi: but that's the fun of it! How about this: we all draw our own characters (or if someone really feels like they can't draw, just give us a really detailed description) and we'll each draw what's happening in the webcomic whenever something exciting and new happens to our characters: for example, Silver might draw Alteria using Sky Attack on Leo, and I might draw Red using Seed Bomb, and Sailing might draw however Leo ends up reacting to that. The pictures will focus on what our own character does, but we'll know enough about each others' characters to at least sketch them in in the background.

And we shouldn't worry too much about dialogue because that's what the rp is for in the first place xd.png this will just kind of be a supplement. Ooh! I know! Let's make a shared DA account to post the pictures to!