TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

@ Anrisa - Very pretty, I love the door... biggrin.gif

@ Husky51 - Your roof is cool. It's almost like fireworks. wink.gif

G~night all! Hope all your Christmases were Merry!

Thank you! I'm glad you like it. c:

LOL, it's kind of supposed to be snow, but there weren't any sprinkles I could use for that.  xd.png It works as lightning, too. smile.gif

I was almost thinking lightning and snow(the stars as snow)

It's pretty either way. smile.gif

Edit: Typo fix

Edited by Erithan

Thank You Shalarean, I appreciate your comments.

I just spent some time going back thru the pages and looking at all the different houses... Whether simply done or extensively done, I enjoyed them all. Anrisa, don't be down on your house, it is quite cute. As some have said, less is more...

I am done... Hoping that I am one of the raffle winners. I don't know how many drawings there will be, but I hope it is a lot... lol

Will we be able to see an example of this Dragon when it is given out...

It has been a pleasure, my friends...

Thank you, all. biggrin.gif

EDIT:

To correct spelling errors AND...

To thank Erithan for her kindness in gifting me a Purple Dino egg... Thank You.

Edited by Husky51

I LOVE playing with the gingerbread house!  Here's mine (for now):

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Ardath%20Rekha

Ohhhh...I really love the roof! It's really creative~!

I'm not sure what my candy addled brain is doing... but it needs to STOP...

Some kind of Prison themed Gingerbread house... That evolves angels and demons... for some unknown reason...

Ohhhh...it's quite black! I really love they way you used the candies to make angels and demons~ The demon looks like a battery ram. o.o

Edited by Vakarian

Thank You Shalarean, I appreciate your comments.

I just spent some time going back thru the pages and looking at all the different houses... Whether simply done or extensively done, I enjoyed them all. Anrisa, don't be down on your house, it is quite cute. As some have said, less is more...

I aam done... Hoping that I am one of the reffle winners. I don't know how many drawings there will be, but I hope it is a lot... lol

Will we be able to see an example of this Dragon when it is given out...

It has been a pleasure, my friends...

Thank you, all. biggrin.gif

Check your pms smile.gif the houses are really fun to go through.

Ohhhh...it's quite black! I really love they way you used the candies to make angels and demons~ The demon looks like a battery ram. o.o

xd.png ya before I started opening X-mas presents while everyone was asleep all I was able to do was put the base color of black on my house and I was planning on a house that looked like it was glowing.... but then I noticed matching black brick walls and roof after festivities... and it just sorta snowballed from there.

I love how it's just a guy....bursting through the wall...

xd.png thanks~

I love how it's just a guy....bursting through the wall... xd.png

Best use of gumdrops ever xd.png

Edit: and he's stealing the rainbow chicken! O.O Call the guards!

Edited by Erithan

Don't ask me what made me do a Star Trek logo on the roof of a perfectly normal-looking gingerbread house, but I did. And then I wiped it and made the last stand of the Red Shirts. In which an alien monster attacks 2 Star Trek red shirt officers, while Kirk flirts with a green alien chick, Bones looks on in disapproval, and Spock uses the roof's elevation to assist him in taking readings of the ice planet.

Edited by smurfettedoesnotshare

Best use of gumdrops ever xd.png

Edit: and he's stealing the rainbow chicken! O.O Call the guards!

-takes a look at Lava's house again-

Oh my goodness! Stealing a Rainbow Chicken is a crime!!!!

Took me four hours, and I almost wiped it twice due to concerns that other people on here already did pink/white/red themes, BUT here is My Gingerbread House!

(Sorry to anyone who already did those colors. ^^; I was too far into it to change it around.)

Yay for frosting writing? 8D

-takes a look at Lava's house again-

Oh my goodness! Stealing a Rainbow Chicken is a crime!!!!

Especially on a Holiday! Now what will we eat?

@:smurfettedoesnotshare: I like the logo! and is that a candy Yeti?

edited to add:

Took me four hours, and I almost wiped it twice due to concerns that other people on here already did pink/white/red themes, BUT here is My Gingerbread House!

(Sorry to anyone who already did those colors. ^^; I was too far into it to change it around.)

I love how you created texture in the tree. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

-removed and added to your post just above this one - please stop double posting Edited by rubyshoes

That. Is. Epic. xd.png

I really love your usange on the black frostings to make the phrase 'Happy Holidays'! The tree is sooo cuuute and the color scheme of pink and red is quite smooth! The wreath is also epic! It looks like a Cotton Candy shop. xd.png

My words are jumbled now...

I will give you a cookie for this! happy.gif

Don't ask me what made me do a Star Trek logo on the roof of a perfectly normal-looking gingerbread house, but I did. And then I wiped it and made the last stand of the Red Shirts.

I'm not sure if the jet (in the roof) farts out Rainbow Chickens or the jet has an army of Rainbow Chickens. xd.png

-gasp- That Ice Monster is smashing dragons while dancing...!!!! That's a crime! D:<

Especially on a Holiday! Now what will we eat?

We're left with plain roasted chicken to eat. :C

Edited by Vakarian

Haha! It does look a bit like a Yeti, but it's a terrible candy monster that's attacking Kirk's red shirted officers, while he obliviously flirts with the green alien chick.

I'm not sure if the jet (in the roof) farts out Rainbow Chickens or the jet has an army of Rainbow Chickens. xd.png

-gasp- That Ice Monster is smashing dragons while dancing...!!!! That's a crime! D:<

ROFL. It has an army of rainbow chickens. Ahaha! I'm starting to think my monster may need an overhaul.

Edited by smurfettedoesnotshare

Haha! It does look a bit like a Yeti, but it's a terrible candy monster that's attacking Kirk's red shirted officers, while he obliviously flirts with the green alien chick.

Where's Spok when you need him! xd.png

edit: to out of it, posting to much (didn't mean to double post sorry! ><)

Have a good night everyone.

edit again: Oh geez I just realized I did it twice, responding to quick....very sincerely sorry. I shouldn't post when I'm this tired=/

Edited by Erithan

I can't load the Recipe Spreadsheet and I keep throwing together ingredients but I can't get Marshmallows.

Can someone please help? I'm starting to lose my temper.

I can't load the Recipe Spreadsheet and I keep throwing together ingredients but I can't get Marshmallows.

water+sugar+herbs+oven

Edited by EmyKryTie

I believe the Marshmallow's recipe is milk, water and herbs in oven. Methinks there's a list of recipes in the Wiki itself. You should check it out. smile.gif

Edit: ninja.gif 'd by Emy KryTie. He has the right recipe as well!

Edited by Vakarian