TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Quite beautiful actually, I love the flower box!

edit:@Shalarean: wouldn't be a bad idea, though the thread would only be valid for as long as we can decorate.=/ Double edged sword sorta I guess.

and argh my hand hurts from shingling@.x

hahahahaaha...I bet.

Well, it'd only be worthwhile to create such a thread, if the option to decorate stays open for more than a couple of days. Otherwise, it'd probably clog up the forum needlessly. LOL. It would be useful though.

@ MapleDragon - Bummer. Thanks for telling me.

Edited by Shalarean

I asked this a while back but no one answered...

Can you play the minigame on a mobile device at all? Because it won't work on my iPad and there is no way I'm doing it on the family computer with people watching over my shoulder (they seriously do that).

Edit: Why do all the links in the thread lead me to a 'The page you were looking for does not appear to exist' page?

Yes, I am able to mess with it on my iphone...tongue.gif Now I need to go fix my house... xd.png

Edit: If you're not logged into the cave, then the links won't lead where they are supposed to. wink.gif Log in and try them again, they should work.

Edited by Shalarean

I asked this a while back but no one answered...

Can you play the minigame on a mobile device at all? Because it won't work on my iPad and there is no way I'm doing it on the family computer with people watching over my shoulder (they seriously do that).

Edit: Why do all the links in the thread lead me to a 'The page you were looking for does not appear to exist' page?

TJ fixed it. It should work now. I'm on an iPad, too.

haha santa bird xd.png I love seeing all these differn't houses!

Thank you smile.gif you can barely see him but it makes me laugh.

looking back through the thread at alll the houses makes me want to redo the roof with shingles. and fense the dragons into the yard >> biggrin.gif The houses are so awesome!!!

anyone notice the codes? wrapping paper. lol (course I'm probably WAYYYY behind in noticing....*haven't been on all day since their relase at midnight)

Thank you smile.gif you can barely see him but it makes me laugh.

looking back through the thread at alll the houses makes me want to redo the roof with shingles. and fense the dragons into the yard >> biggrin.gif The houses are so awesome!!!

anyone notice the codes? wrapping paper. lol (course I'm probably WAYYYY behind in noticing....*haven't been on all day since their relase at midnight)

If you decide to shingle, be really careful not to yank them off after you've placed or they'll overlap the sourrounding shingles.

If you decide to shingle, be really careful not to yank them off after you've placed or they'll overlap the sourrounding shingles.

Decided not to. The purple ones and setting up the door/path way was hard enough when realizing one piece isn't quite set right which means you have to redo all the ones after it >> But I did fence them in!!

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Kara_Dark_Wolf

And Time for BED!!

Decided not to. The purple ones and setting up the door/path way was hard enough when realizing one piece isn't quite set right which means you have to redo all the ones after it >> But I did fence them in!!

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Kara_Dark_Wolf

And Time for BED!!

Probably a good call, i'm fighting some ocd not to re-do mine ><

Nice fence, pointy to.!

@Moondragon007: Lovely little house. smile.gif

@ Anrisa - Very pretty, I love the door... biggrin.gif

@ Husky51 - Your roof is cool. It's almost like fireworks. wink.gif

G~night all! Hope all your Christmases were Merry!

Edited by Shalarean

oo I love the blue scheme! and the clouds with is that lightning?

LOL, it's kind of supposed to be snow, but there weren't any sprinkles I could use for that. xd.png It works as lightning, too. smile.gif