TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

So what do you guys think of my house?

Love it! You got a moon in there too! I attempted a moon but with no success.

Edited by Dubious

when will the drawing for the prize egg happen? does anyone know, also if we do win we'd be notified here on the forums correct?

I missed another one, good grief! xd.png Hollies, why are you so hard to catch? xd.png And awesome houses everyone! :3 Very creative! happy.gif

when will the drawing for the prize egg happen? does anyone know, also if we do win we'd be notified here on the forums correct?

In the past, winners were notified via the email address on record with the site. I assume it will be the same this year.

Love it! You got a moon in there too! I attempted a moon but with no success.

Thank you! And for the moon, I just put a whole bunch of frosting and silver candies in as close to a circular shape as possible.

I am amazed how many people still have that spider gif I made for Halloween 2010 in their sig LOL!

/pats spider

I need to add a fence, or a tree or something. But I am happy with the house. A little more pastel that I would of made, but I had to have purple. It's a must xd.png

I love that the colors were available for goth houses though LOL!

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Vhale

TJ's eggs/hatchies can't die of sickness, at least I'm pretty sure.

Actually they can, and have (not this batch, but others). But he can just bring them right back to life.

Edited by ThatDeadGirl