TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Shalarean yours is lovely smile.gif

Everyone else's is too! I guess there's a lot of hidden artistic talent here on DC biggrin.gif

@ shovedtbh

Tonight at midnight, they should not be able to breed. Those eggs in the AP are most likely leftover from the breedings that recently took place. smile.gif

@ Casza

Thanks Casza!

@ ShinyDazzlight - Oh my gosh! Purple! My sister would be jumping for joy!

Edited by Shalarean

Question O_o When does the breeding of holidays officially end? Is it already done? I am confused because the AP is backed up as always, but the official thread says 12am on the 26th.

Breeding ended at midnight EST/EDT.

I make a gingerbread house out of graham crackers & candy nearly every year, so I made my DragCave one somewhat similar to how I'd make a real-life one. biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Dawnwing28

It looks like that little golden dragon is stalking that bird on the roof! xd.png

@PrincessAnaki - It's so colorful! biggrin.gif I love how the dragon looks like it's going inside!

Edited by Shalarean

Beautiful eggs and hatchies this year, as always; thank you!! biggrin.gif So excited!! And to make it better I caught my first Holly :* Not a horrible lineage, either!! ohmy.gif Merry Christmas all!!!

I'm loving the roof and chimney. If the rest of the house looks as good as that does, then it's gonna be AMAZING!

Thanks *blush*

Some really beautiful houses people are making, don't think mine compares.

Though I wish I'd checked out all the deco before I started, my chimney lines etc are improv to make them fit, didn't realize they had straight ones >< lol

I've been on the AP all week & no holly sad.gif so i guess it's over this year for me trying to catch one,it's gingerbread house decorating time now for me.Congrats to all who caught one,.Merry X-Mas to all on DC

Edited by rachii.xo

Beautiful eggs and hatchies this year, as always; thank you!! biggrin.gif So excited!! And to make it better I caught my first Holly :* Not a horrible lineage, either!! ohmy.gif Merry Christmas all!!!

Congratulations on your catch! smile.gif

@ purplehaze - I couldn't resist and I took a peek at your house...I *love* that tree-on-the-right...it looks so amazing!

Edited by Shalarean

After much more fiddling, I think my gingerbread house has turned whacko--Link.

Should I remove the bushes in front on the house? I think it's making things tackier. :/

After much more fiddling, I think my gingerbread house has turned whacko--Link.

Should I remove the bushes in front on the house? I think it's making things tackier. :/

wow! Nice work!!

edit: @Data_Girl_3: your house is lovely as well^^

So many great houses people are making! Lots of creativity to.

Edited by Erithan

wow...agreed...wow...that is awesome.

*jaw drops* I agree with you both o.o the pastels made a really beautiful color pallete(sp? *tired*)

Edit: My candy shingles need to quit moving, once they overlap I can't underlap again unless I start over@@

Edited by Erithan