TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Wow! all the houses look so cool.

A huge Thank You to all who have made these events for this holiday season possible for all of us.

And Thanks for the new Christmas dragons.

All I really wish for now is to get at least 1 of the holly eggie...... off to haunt the AP. biggrin.gif

OMG!! I think I'm in shock, Erithan just gifted me a holly!!,Thank you soo much!!,my sweet holly will be much loved smile.gif ,@Erithan thank you!!may you have a wonderful x-mas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

And thanks TJ and the wonderful spriters for our lovely new dragons! I love the eggs and the hatchlings smile.gif I can't wait to see the adult dragons!

I love this. Thank you TJ. I didn't do gingerbread houses with the children this year - so it is nice to get to do a virtual one !

BUT I wish wish wish wish there were an option for "send to back" and so on; SO MANY TIMES I have had to restart a little Christmas tree because I accidentally moved the snow and then all the balls end up behind that.....

Male dragons! Happy to be able to continue the naughty lineage, PointOfOrigin? biggrin.gif

Yes I am cool.gif Now I just hope that they won't refuse. If everything turns out right, I'll probably open a list for those of you that want their offsprings.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Male dragons! Happy to be able to continue the naughty lineage, PointOfOrigin? biggrin.gif

I like the sound of this... tell me more....

Ooooh mature hatchies. Can't wait to see the adults! biggrin.gif Now to continue with my holly hunting for another night... tongue.gif

We are talking about this future lineage.

I'm in. Keep me posted !

I'm in. Keep me posted !

Noted. I'll post in the thread it it's still open once I breed them. If not, I'll PM you.

I wish we had longer to mess with our trees. i don't have a lot of experience with gingerbread houses, so I'm at a loss as to what to do with mine.

Ooooh mature hatchies. Can't wait to see the adults! biggrin.gif Now to continue with my holly hunting for another night... tongue.gif

They are definitely still out there. Probably a ton hiding behind the wall of Christmas past. I just caught and traded away one a few minutes ago.